Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj rocked today - awesome epi

pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
The most important thing that I liked in today's epi was Dilip and his mom talking to suraj before coming to a conclusion ..  awesome.
They didnt complete the scene but I am sure that Suraj would have told them the truth that nothing of such sort is there. 

Momily as well as Chavvi deserve more than this. Should say thanks to Mohit as he told that without life partner life s a punishment nd suraj's immediate and stern reply to that was brilliant which shows the justification is still pending ( definitely he didnt give that reply from heart ) .

He s a person who will not do anything that spoils sandy's career . So definitely , he is hiding his love for her and waiting for her to complete her training. His mind is always thinking abt her which got reflected in the paper. That was an awesome scene 😳😳  

Chotu .. awww... such a cute boy .. Sandy and chotu always have cute relationship from the beginning .. the way Sandy was crying ( her voice chocked ) when giving instructions to him and the promise.. wonderful πŸ‘πŸ‘

What will Suraj tell in that republic day speech ?? will that bring any twist in surYa's life ??
Edited by pasurYa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good post Subha ! Yes more screen space for Suraji πŸ˜Š
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
good post ss
me too think suarj wants sandy to finish her training but wonder what he is going to say πŸ˜•
may be that promo would be tomorrow's last scene so we have to wait to until monday
AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome postπŸ‘πŸΌ...hv to watch it.!
Yess SG ka , definitely they'll finish it off πŸ˜”
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have not watched the episode as yet ...With the title of ur post I thought there was some justification from Surajs side today πŸ˜†
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
good post SS
yet to watch teh epi 
will comment later
pasurYa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nep3

good post ss
me too think suarj wants sandy to finish her training but wonder what he is going to say πŸ˜•
may be that promo would be tomorrow's last scene so we have to wait to until monday

I will be the last scene in today's epi 
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice Post Pavi..
yes Suraj stole the show..
Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
after so many days iam watching dabh completely.suraj was simply superb 
how cute it was when he said that he was only a 9th pass & can write for chotu .he was not ashamed of his education πŸ˜³
chotu has complete faith on him not like his siblingsπŸ‘
happy that our old suraj is coming back 
waiting for his justification &reunion
good pot subha