Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Pritam ki toh list kabhi khatam hi mat ho...yeh to bohot kam hay lol๐Ÿ˜†

Pritam has played a very bad game ever since his wife adviced him to stay away from Puneet..His biggest problem is that instead of using his own mind, he gets influenced by everyone who offers him advice..Right from his wife to all the panelists on WKW..Its fine if you are playing politics in a game like BB but atleast be smart..And remember that viewers are watching you 24*7 ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 9 years ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
yeh lo bhai Bigboss karne ke baad bhi isi tarah ke luckhe ke saath kaam milega apni is season ki karishma ka bhi yehi haal hone wala hai chinta not

Edited by nadaanmasakalli - 9 years ago
bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

My point is that he is really smart and has played better than others...he didnt fake.
He is genuinely a very nice person...thats unquestionable.
But he was always ahead in teh game...he knows what to do and whn to..
In short he is very calculative...

Example: A person dislikes carrots. But suddenly starts eating carrots because he might get glasses and he wants to improve his eyesight, will you call that person calculative?

If a person is fun loving and jovial and suddenly starts taking stands and is upset because people are bullying him, will you call that person calculative?

This is just a different side of the same person. It is not calculative.

If you want a good example of a calculative people in that bigg boss house, then it is Puneet and Pritam.
Both could see a head of the game. At least Puneet came across wiser. Pritam with all the paltis came across bad.

-Nups- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I dun like wat mahek is wearing for d Finale...she otherwise dresses better why such an outfit on Finale๐Ÿคข

n Diandra doesn't look gud wid dat wig n black hair...I wud hav liked her more without a wig n the kind of outfits she usually wears, the one she is wearing plus d color...total mess up
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

CNWK ka audition
Chudail ka role๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ
-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Pritam has played a very bad game ever since his wife adviced him to stay away from Pritam..His biggest problem is that instead of using his own mind, he gets influenced by everyone who offers him advice..Right from his wife to all the panelists on WKW..Its fine if you are playing politics in a game like BB but atleast be smart..And remember that viewers are watching you 24*7 ๐Ÿ˜†

Pritam is very dumb
I compared Pritam to Niketan but i was wrong 
Niketan took stands only for his best friends...he was intelligent and smart...and never used to futile talk.
Pritam is completely opposite:Dumb,china stands and unnecessary talks ๐Ÿ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Pritam has played a very bad game ever since his wife adviced him to stay away from Pritam..His biggest problem is that instead of using his own mind, he gets influenced by everyone who offers him advice..Right from his wife to all the panelists on WKW..Its fine if you are playing politics in a game like BB but atleast be smart..And remember that viewers are watching you 24*7 ๐Ÿ˜†

That shows he's characterless and slimy. Pritam is very selfish. So many advised GG to stay away from Puns but he never did. When you're genuine to someone, people will see that even if other person has a negative image(Puns). He played his own game, made his own decisions without sacrificing his relationship with Puns.  Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 9 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I m excited gg jitega than bb8 paid off for me
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
I knew Pritam was shrewd when he saved Sushant of all people. That's when P3G was going strong. 
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nups-

I liked Tanna's gown n Gautam's outfit...her hairstyle is fine but Gautam's doesn't suit him  :(

Robin I so hated Dimpy Ali Pritam in today's episode...last episode but these ppl still don't let go

Earlier I thought Ajaz was blowing his own trumpet wen he said Pritam Ali were his Chele n were scared of him...but we saw...how scared, nervous n tensed Pritam was...how he tried to butter Ajaz n Ali to blazer lekar peeche ghoom raha tha๐Ÿ˜†

Such lowlives these 3...I hate Dimpy too now...she has no class no respect watsoever.

For me precap was itself - gadbad . by the way yaar Pritam telling ajaz that he said zero for the anger of ajaz , Yeh paltiman cunning guy . yaar I feel Ali was snooping to hear what Gautam ajaz were speaking . I sincerely hope gautam doesn't speak to pritam after coming out , Then dimpy - zero self respect ๐Ÿ˜ก