Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Metis

Isn't being blind the defining characteristics of a hero? ๐Ÿคฃ They can't be one if they are not akal ke andhe ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† Which is probably why Billi succeeds the way she does.๐Ÿ˜†

exactly its the characteristics of Hero and The Three Musketeers are the hero I read it somewhere in forum ๐Ÿ˜ณ so akal ke andhe ๐Ÿ˜‰
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^ Story is the king & Hero... sadly everyone here keeps blaming characters when truth is lame disgusting pathetic distasteful story. sadly people are fine with that just to support their favorite actors character...
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RohitMaxwell-

^ Story is the king & Hero... sadly everyone here keeps blaming characters when truth is lame disgusting pathetic distasteful story. sadly people are fine with that just to support their favorite actors character...

exactly , they want to support black magic and dont blame it cos they want to put down SaSeRe team ..  they are ok with any crap and torture projected in the show ๐Ÿคข
flora212 thumbnail

awww exactly people are just so much blinded with their favourite actors๐Ÿ˜ญ finally kisine toh mana ye baat ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora212

awww exactly people are just so much blinded with their favourite actors๐Ÿ˜ญfinally kisine toh mana ye baat๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜›

it doesnt matter if i or you accept when it is the truth. The same reason why i absolutely hating this pathetic disgusting lame regressive black magics & SRs :|
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks yaari

I am glad even trp audience are not favouring stupid tracks..
flora212 thumbnail

it doesnt matter if i or you accept when it is the truth. The same reason why i absolutely hating this pathetic disgusting lame regressive black magics & SRs :|

not you only everyone๐Ÿ˜† except trp aunties too seems like they are also bored with all lame plans and revenge track of three musketeers. Its high time for Cvs to move the story.  They need to start the real revenge track as soon as possible.  They just need to do only one thing to start it reveal the truth and twin peaks to Ahil.
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Thanks yaari

congrats Sarita for turning Red & thanks for visiting my posts after ages
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
whats with the twins truth revelation ?? will the revelation can put down the evil witch sanam2 ? will she stops torturing sanam aftr revelation  ?  a big NO .. the evil vamps tannu and sannu will always win over sanam n seher ... now that  tannu and Sanam2 made aahil believe he consummated his marriage , wat will twins truth prove to aahil ?? he himself is guilty now ... its nt twins truth, right now the invalid nikah of aahil and sanam2 should be brought out , its high time ๐Ÿ˜›
flora212 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssrdj

Thanks yaari

Sari ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Congo you look Hot in Red ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†