Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys firstly this is a fictional drama.. And the characters r dependent on writers who make dem imperfect so DAT v can enjoy their up and down as a part of our daily dose of entertainment. Discussing how right or wrong fictional characters are is simply something I find funny cos if all were supposed to be perfectly good den how can dey churn a serial. We can probably even debate how right or wrong is anaconda or Godzilla is.. 
Its better to take it in a fun way and relax...
But saying dis the people on this forum are not fictional characters.. Its strange DAT d same ppl here who have problems with behaviour of show characters do a absolute ridiculous behaviour towards members of d GRP and resort to personal bashing.. Den I think its high time to read their own posts and riteousness..
Guess many of us have withdrawn from here due to this. I can't believe I have been bashed over my age and told its time to leave d earth.. I pity ppl who go to such extends and have nothing to say as they forget their parents might be older Dan me..
So mcdarcy fan I think more Dan us I think d ppl who go to such extents have to re realise wat dey r doing.rest staying away is quite a gud idea.
Edited by NV-ranjanholic - 9 years ago
notacrimetolove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

@MariaS395 - 

Yes I think Baldev has been treated badly and he was very justified in his anger! But then I don't think any and every reaction of his is justified! I also don't go into the dangerous territory of saying that women who are not perfect partners are deserving of whatever treatment that is served up to them!

I have also called Veera a loser and a Veerji obsessed nut! But then, those things are forgotten as soon as you say "Ballu dont push your wife around!" No we cant ever say that! We are Ballu abusers if we say that!

It's funny how the TM of that thread is trying to justify what she said to me, by saying I called her immature and judgmental. I called her comments vile and she said I called her vile! No point in going into it! Its always "My way or the highway" with these types!

Anyways, I hope we all get to have some interesting debates in the future about the future track! Gunjan's abortion drama should be VERY interesting indeed!

Actually justified is the wrong word to use because I don't think his actions are reasonable but what I'm trying to say is I just feel like I can understand and make sense of what he's become. Some of his actions are wrong but I can understand why he's gone down this path, why circumstance and being hurt again and again has led this man to become like this. It doesn't make all of his actions any more right but we've been shown why he's gone from the loving boyfriend to like this so I can understand his change to some degree. I don't think everything he's done is right but I can understand why his characters taken this direction.

Whereas Veera, nothing she does is ever explained and it's like she doesn't have a character or personality outside her veerji and family or Baldev. Who is Veera and why is she the way she is? Important tracks that were needed for her personality and character to build like her step sister track were easily brushed aside so I don't understand her. She says one thing but can easily change and it isn't ever explained but just brushed aside.

Thats what I mean. How is it that if you criticise Baldev's actions you suddenly become a "Veera bakht?" I mean what's the connection? Does being a Baldev fan mean you have to hate everything Veera does and if you dislike something Baldev does you're automatically a Veera fan? What are we in the playground that we have to pick sides and are not allowed to critisize something someone does? I've said this before that you can be a fan of something and not agree with everything they do. It's annoying how no matter how much you've been bashing Veera as soon as you criticize Baldev you're called a Veera fan and I'm always here like I'll decide who's fan I am thanks.

It doesn't excuse what she said. You called her immature and judgemental and her comments vile but she labelled you a feminist and then said you must be a victim of abuse because you don't like Baldev's actions like that's just a different degree of rudeness. It's not only extremely disrespectful to you but it is indirectly insulting and being insensitive to victims of abuse. You made comments based on her comments whereas she made a insensitive comment regarding a real life issue that affects many. 

There was no reason whatsoever to bring real life issues that many people go through on a daily basis into it and use it as a way to attack. I can understand using words to describe someone's behaviour but how is saying someone is a victim of abuse on the same level as calling someone immature? 

Immaturity is a personal trait whereras labelling someone a victim of abuse and trying to use that to discredit their argument can be hurtful to many because many people suffer from abuse. Domestic violence and rape is no joke.
Edited by MariaS395 - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

Guys firstly this is a fictional drama.. And the characters r dependent on writers who make dem imperfect so DAT v can enjoy their up and down as a part of our daily dose of entertainment. Discussing how right or wrong fictional characters are is simply something I find funny cos if all were supposed to be perfectly good den how can dey churn a serial. We can probably even debate how right or wrong is anaconda or Godzilla is.. 

Its better to take it in a fun way and relax...
But saying dis the people on this forum are not fictional characters.. Its strange DAT d same ppl here who have problems with behaviour of show characters do a absolute ridiculous behaviour towards members of d GRP and resort to personal bashing.. Den I think its high time to read their own posts and riteousness..
Guess many of us have withdrawn from here due to this. I can't believe I have been bashed over my age and told its time to leave d earth.. I pity ppl who go to such extends and have nothing to say as they forget their parents might be older Dan me..
So mcdarcy fan I think more Dan us I think d ppl who go to such extents have to re realise wat dey r doing.rest staying away is quite a gud idea.

You know I was polite and even said "Sorry to get personal" but you are being immature and I think you are young coz you seemed very biased? The response I got was "You must be a victim of domestic abuse and that is why you are reacting to this topic!" I mean Namrata...I saw RED! 

I may try to be as polite as I can, but that was just vile and uncalled for! Of course I have reported this to the moderators. But I wonder if they will do anything about it! This gang of bullies with their personal attacks and bashing needs to be shown their behavior wont be tolerated! 

She was SO self righteous she told me she is showing ME the mirror! She bashed Veera like she is someone who goes to school with her and she hates her or something, and when I tell her you are too biased, you are being immature and judgmental! THAT is personal attack! That is a fact, not an attack! If I keep bashing a character no matter what they do, then I am being immature, no matter what my age!

But then she thinks its showing the mirror to me to say "Oh your husband must beat you up!" Then one of her shameless friends "Liked" the comment. So I also told her how I felt about it. They think they can intimidate anyone into cowering down to them! They are bullies and they dont even want to admit it! We are "bashing" when we call them what they are! I dont know what the moderators on this forum are doing? But it seems they target the wrong people! What are they doing about this gang that keep abusing people left right and center? One member who posted here said that she was called "Inhuman sadist!", by a member of this gang! 

I never said anything of the sort to the member who said my husband must beat me! She STILL has not had the decency to apologise to me, even after that vile attack. But continues to justify her cheap act! I wonder at their value system, that they cant even say sorry after acting in a despicable way?

But your right! This forum is just for the Bully Gang to make posts on! Others have to bow down to them! I made this post to show them I am not scared of their "Dadagiri!" They dont OWN this forum and the moderators dont work for them! This forum had turned boring, so I had stopped coming here and I had stopped commenting too! I have no interest in haters who just bash all day! But lately I have been coming just to express my opinion! But even THAT cannot be done, coz the Gang members dont like it! Your right to stay away! I think these people are better off bashing along with their friends among themselves! 

But I will not be CHASED out of a forum by bullies! That is why I made this post. If I never want to come here again, that is my choice, and if I do, that is my choice too! I will not be dictated to by abusers! I suggest you employ the same attitude! As for someone saying you should die? I hope you reported them! 
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sorry to hear about it.

I have now become absolutely sick of disagreements that turn into  mean spirited fights in no time on this forum. There are polite ways to disagree with someone, but not everyone cares about that sadly.
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@MrDarcyfan i read ur comment as well as the 'domestic violence' it offended me also and suprised also. Suprising means IF has moral policies where we can't attack any forum member personally. This is free forum and everybody here has a right to put their views,bt in a healthy manner. You can dominate,bt dominate in a healthy manner nt by attacking someone personally. Well,as i think u as well matured person,i will suggest you nt to take such comments seriously bcoz u know urself who u are,nobody else who didn't knw u personally. Even if u want to answer them just give a simple reply 'ok' or put a 'smiley' emotican. That will be true answer to them. Forget that,and chill. And pls don't stop posting here,we'l be glad to read ur posts or comments :-)
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Sorry to hear about it.

I have now become absolutely sick of disagreements that turn into  mean spirited fights in no time on this forum. There are polite ways to disagree with someone, but not everyone cares about that sadly.

I'm afraid some people even laugh at politeness. You cant call someone judgemental and immature without being called a "Personal attacker", but THEY can say your husband must beat you and that is an acceptable response? Also not even have the decency to apologise speaks volumes about their attitude! 

They cry as soon as you even say one thing to them, but as soon as you get attacked and you object, you become and "attention seeker" for making a post cristisizing their cheapness! The fact is, the person who made the comments know they are unacceptable and cheap! But they just wont admit it and that is betraying their level of maturity! Because mature people can accept when they are wrong! So my comment has been proven correct!

I really hope the moderators do something this time, coz this is the height now! This gang always targets anyone than doesnt agree with them and make attacks on them. Others have told me their stories too. Some on PM. SO there are a lot of people who are fed up of this gang of bullies! It's OK for them to bash and bully everyone, but it's not OK for us to say they do it!

That is usually the sign of bullies, that they dont like to be confronted. As soon as someone says "You cant talk to me like that!", they wonder at how this person is speaking back to them! This forum is not owned by them to think only THEIR opinion will count here! We also have opinions and we should give them and if they dont like it, its their problem! Not ours!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonmusk

@MrDarcyfan i read ur comment as well as the 'domestic violence' it offended me also and suprised also. Suprising means IF has moral policies where we can't attack any forum member personally. This is free forum and everybody here has a right to put their views,bt in a healthy manner. You can dominate,bt dominate in a healthy manner nt by attacking someone personally. Well,as i think u as well matured person,i will suggest you nt to take such comments seriously bcoz u know urself who u are,nobody else who didn't knw u personally. Even if u want to answer them just give a simple reply 'ok' or put a 'smiley' emotican. That will be true answer to them. Forget that,and chill. And pls don't stop posting here,we'l be glad to read ur posts or comments :-)

I understand what you mean! But this comment was way too personal and cheap to ignore with a smiley face. That is why I reported it to moderators and I hope they do something about it. This sort of attacks especially on a subject like Domestic violence is not acceptable on ANY level and this member and other insensitive abusive people of their ilk should be made aware of this!

I have been working in a Corporate environment for years. So you learn how to deal with even irate people in a good way. But I remember once this client saying something about "Post Natal depression" to a colleague who just came back from maternity leave. They pretty much told her that she must have PND because she had made some error. I was so livid with this client that I reported them to the head office and they were dealt to! So no. I will not take abuse lying down. Even if it was not directed at me. This person was a close colleague and I defended her, coz I heard the whole conversation. 

I believe in not going to the cheapest level to attack someone just coz you cant win an argument, or you dont like what they are saying. They picked the wrong person to make that comment to! 
pri_tanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is very sad and shocking!!
Tbh even i find this forum very depressing nowadays. I enjoy reading healthy discussions and debates. But nowadays most of the posts are turning into battlegrounds with very little or no regards to the real person posting there. Hence i usually limit myselves to the AT and LU threads!! 
This is really sad, because earlier when i was a silent reader, this forum used to be such a fun place!!
very good post 👍🏼 btw all real veera fans left dis place long ago😆 along wid with the show🤣
now just few are doing chowkidaari here & thinks 1 or 2 flop jodis rules the world & this show though in reality no general audience watches this crap anymore hence the low ratings n shift to non primetime slot
those who are now doing policing here have no idea of the reality 🤣 so wat u can expect from them 
and this is now so called youth show yet so low IF ranking too
that shows wat people really think of veera now Edited by GitaGrover - 9 years ago
vintage_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Agreed! Even if your not a VEEBA fan, everyone has the right to express their opinion! They should not have to tolerate abusive comments and vile attacks from people who dont know how to have a rational discussion!

I was being polite to this member when she clearly did not deserve any such consideration! But in response I got abused! Such members need to be shown that their small minded cheapness will not be tolerated! I hope the moderators don't disappoint and censure people like this! They make time on forums like this intolerable for everyone else! 

They are only here to spew hate and bash characters and then bash people! You have to feel sorry for such people and their attitude? Bullies!

Exactly here people cannot respect others opinion.