Arrow

so many superheros.

DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Am i only one that thinks this show has so many superheros. Like what are they going to do with them. And so far they are all clueless without ollie.

I mean theres :Roy(arsenal), Thea(-), Laurel (Canary), Diggle (?), Ray (ATOM), Tatsu(katana?), Maseo(?)

How are they going to work all this heros out in a story focused on the Green Arrow. Its going to be fun to watch. Oliver with this gang saving the city. Maybe Laurel can get killed along the way. And thea can go dark.

So the begining of todays episode was very sad😭
Ollie dreaming about felicity. Ohh their kiss was so needed even if it was a dream. They are the life of this show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheShySoul12 thumbnail
Well True ..many super heroes  are  making their way into arrow lately but i feel that it's  kinda cool to see ollie leading a group of super heroes  in the super awesome finale  battle against Ra's al ghul in 3x23 may be that was the reason why they pulled in so many super heroes together ..so that they can stand against Ra's al ghul & defeat him and i don't think Laurel will get killed..because if they want to kill her they would have done it long way before ..but i surely see thea turning into a dark character some time soon... BTW you forgot ted grant (Wild Cat) 
Edited by ...Renu... - 9 years ago
dis_arshi thumbnail
yeah u are right
we dont need so many heroes in the show...
i think its about arrow
so they have to concentrate about only arrow
laurel and roy is still ok
but then atom is really not needed there
he should go to some other city
to save those people because starling city is full of heroes and thats kind of boring
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL laurel can get killed along the way..
I so want dis to happen