India-Forums

Arrow
Arrow

so many superheros.

-ShotOfTequila- IF-Dazzler
-ShotOfTequila-
-ShotOfTequila-

Posted: 29 January 2015 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Am i only one that thinks this show has so many superheros. Like what are they going to do with them. And so far they are all clueless without ollie.

I mean theres :Roy(arsenal), Thea(-), Laurel (Canary), Diggle (?), Ray (ATOM), Tatsu(katana?), Maseo(?)

How are they going to work all this heros out in a story focused on the Green Arrow. Its going to be fun to watch. Oliver with this gang saving the city. Maybe Laurel can get killed along the way. And thea can go dark.

So the begining of todays episode was very sadCry
Ollie dreaming about felicity. Ohh their kiss was so needed even if it was a dream. They are the life of this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dis_arshi

...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 30 January 2015 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Well True ..many super heroes  are  making their way into arrow lately but i feel that it's  kinda cool to see ollie leading a group of super heroes  in the super awesome finale  battle against Ra's al ghul in 3x23 may be that was the reason why they pulled in so many super heroes together ..so that they can stand against Ra's al ghul & defeat him and i don't think Laurel will get killed..because if they want to kill her they would have done it long way before ..but i surely see thea turning into a dark character some time soon... BTW you forgot ted grant (Wild Cat) 

Edited by ...Renu... - 30 January 2015 at 6:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Lujain..-Swetha-

dis_arshi IF-Dazzler
dis_arshi
dis_arshi

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
yeah u are right
we dont need so many heroes in the show...
i think its about arrow
so they have to concentrate about only arrow
laurel and roy is still ok
but then atom is really not needed there
he should go to some other city
to save those people because starling city is full of heroes and thats kind of boring
Almas. IF-Sizzlerz
Almas.
Almas.

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
LOL laurel can get killed along the way..
I so want dis to happen
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index