Funtimes CC #52 |INVITE ONLY| - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

OMG the railway station scene in everest today is one of the most emotional & most well shot & well enacted scenes on indian Tv ever  Gosh i am an emotional mess now  DO WATCH IT GUYS

Hey fary :) sure will watch it once this BB ka halla bol gets over lol . but couple of more days to go.
please share the link if you have it or point to the channel/show/date of the episode. 
Originally posted by Meherbaan

I went to LF thread, last caps where of them making maggie and the dining table was gone!
Ajaz was not in LF

I guess he just came for a few hours and left?

I wonder why LF stopped at mid night?

I guess rehearsals already started and shooting for performances will happen tomorrow?

really hoping this time they won't shove a Dayan performance with gauti down our throats like plz no you already did it once  watch that again to satisfy your hunger BB team &  spare us
Originally posted by Nishita123

Hey fary :) sure will watch it once this BB ka halla bol gets over lol . but couple of more days to go.
please share the link if you have it or point to the channel/show/date of the episode. 

i can give you the flash player link it was in today's episode  stupid youtube doesn't have starplus shows they keep deleting ughghhg
Originally posted by nadaanmasakalli

really hoping this time they won't shove a Dayan performance with gauti down our throats like plz no you already did it once  watch that again to satisfy your hunger BB team &  spare us

yeah I guess tomorrow they will shoot for the finale performances. 
Hope Ajaz take Ali with him .

yeah hoping for no more gau di performance too. Isse achha toh ganna performance hi dekha de.
Originally posted by Nishita123

Yes Tanna was VERY NASTY to Natasha in that hijack task, I think nattu will never forget that.

ROFL @ even Upen couldn't convince her to support Tanna.

Yeah only 4 hrs left for voting...keep voting guys :)) 

I don't blame Nattu . I remember the way Tanna literally rubbed chilli powder all over her face. 
Poor girl was literally pleading her. 

Originally posted by rupa_6

@bold - if Pritam believes what dhongi baba said regarding his friends turning into enemies then he would also believe in having an extra-martial affair ðŸ˜†  Babaji ne yeh bhi bola hai na Pyaare ko😆

woh baba ji ko selectively believe karega jo uska opinion hai woh sach hai jo nahi hai woh jhoot hai 
Guys there won't be any gaudi performance.
by the way dewdrops stated that colors showed a promo of gautam's solo performance in pre cap but i didn't see any such stuff.

did you guys?

rupa 

yes karishma went cray, it was pathetic to war level she went to just get inside the house!

also no one objected at all except for gautam and he stated what everyone was feeling but everyone attacked him ufgh
Originally posted by rupa_6

@bold - if Pritam believes what dhongi baba said regarding his friends turning into enemies then he would also believe in having an extra-martial affair ðŸ˜†  Babaji ne yeh bhi bola hai na Pyaare ko😆

Rupa 
I don't care wht Pritam believes .I meant wht BB was trying ts do here .Project Pritam as good fren and GG the bad one.

In regard of dhongi baba I take it back .He may be a legitimate astrologer but he was defnitely told by BB to say all tht .

GG and Ajaz are the live example of backstabbed frens of his and not the other way round.
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Guys there won't be any gaudi performance.
by the way dewdrops stated that colors showed a promo of gautam's solo performance in pre cap but i didn't see any such stuff.

did you guys?

rupa 

yes karishma went cray, it was pathetic to war level she went to just get inside the house!

also no one objected at all except for gautam and he stated what everyone was feeling but everyone attacked him ufgh

M, I think what Dew meant was that chutney kaise bani dance promo...that was n't a finale promo but one of the episodes's shot only...but she meant like the shots for finalists , like how they showed tanna's once and pritam's once.
500 VOTES DONE ðŸ¥³
3 hours and 30 minutes left

KEEP VOTING <3