Again surprising episode!

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I just can't resist from making post. It came for me as a surprise only,4 days gone since show has a changed time slot,and it is getting interesting. Whether it is camerawork,dialogues or screenplay everything just looks perfect,which reminded me of good old days of this show,just post leap. Fast paced episodes. Yesterday's epi i've no words left. Today's epi was also gud. For the first in this track,srry i don't knw abt others,bt 1st time i have goosebumps,increased heart beat,while watching veera and rajveer scene. When he touched her arm,i was like 'was that necessary to show',my head got heated by watching that. Then the way she started mocking him,the way she started to realizing her mistakes 'galti toh hui hai mujhse' was just too gud. For the first time,i liked dahiya's performance,i mean atleast 'average'. Baldev srry but it seems that he's going selfish now,veera really doesn't matter for him nw,such a sick! Gunjan - first time ever i m mentioning her in my post,farnaaz was gud today,her startling when she gets veera's dupatta,her hustling for calling and when the phone breaks down,her helplessness very well portrayed. The precap is also gud. I m the most happiest person on earth now,as finally this track is getting over! Mash deserves the credit,that they are showing excellent climax to this track,koi mane ya na mane. Overall a hope that this show will be successful in getting trp for this week. I might be wrong,bt a hope. Hope mash keeps this pace. I'l definitely make one post after ending this track. New viewers must join it. P.S. - i m hating to the core,that the repeats are at odd timings,when i really want to see the repeats.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shar45 thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u...vry surprising precap...i just love dat ranvi & baldev figthng scene with those felllows to save veera...fnallly dis track z gong to end...😊
vinu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree...Although RV was not so scary but it was k to watch him today...SRK ka dialogue churaya...thoda filmi hain ðŸ˜†...kal toh khoob dhulayi honi hain...finally track is getting over