Baldev Dissapointed!

Bars thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Baldev dint believe Veera even after he knows abt Rv's evil plans. Just watched today's episode. A big dissapointment. How could he think so? PTSD? No, I cant agree and take it as an excuse. Veera dint trust Baldev. Baldev too dint trust her!! What more should I expect in this show? Now, divorce and all stuff! VeeBa ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
I am a VeeBa fan. I love them both equally. It hurts me if they do mistakes. They are making their life miserable!  Of course, i dont hate baldev just because he did it. Just dissapointed and speaking my view. Well, is this also called being blind fan of him? Pls sum1 enlighten me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabshah thumbnail
This is nothing but a brutal murder of the most loved character for me. Never ever I had ever thought that I would support Veera, and I would say "Baldev you are equally getting wrong.." But this is what is happening. 
As much as I can understand why baldev has become so and can't see beyond his blind mistrust for Veera, but I feel, in this doomed love story, baldev is getting equally wrong

There is no trust for each other, no respect..if anything, these two have some intense feeling for each other...beyond that, this is quite a doomed relationship

THEY ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT EACH OTHER AT THIS POINT
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
No its being called ignorant to PTSD illness. If one doesn't know about it that's fine but to say it's an excuse is very shameful.
Bars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabshah

This is nothing but a brutal murder of the most loved character for me. Never ever I had ever thought that I would support Veera, and I would say "Baldev you are equally getting wrong.." But this is what is happening.

As much as I can understand why baldev has become so and can't see beyond his blind mistrust for Veera, but I feel, in this doomed love story, baldev is getting equally wrong

There is no trust for each other, no respect..if anything, these two have some intense feeling for each other...beyond that, this is quite a doomed relationship

THEY ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT EACH OTHER AT THIS POINT

I seriously want VeeBa to unite soon. I can't watch all these! My happy VeeBa! 😭
Bars thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveIzMusic

No its being called ignorant to PTSD illness. If one doesn't know about it that's fine but to say it's an excuse is very shameful.

What are u trying to say??
Dear10 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He did not distrust veera veera lost his trust he suffere a lot n he didn't doubt veera's character he is doubting her trust on him ðŸ˜³
Bars thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

He did not distrust veera veera lost his trust he suffere a lot n he didn't doubt veera's character he is doubting her trust on him😳

Well, u may be right! 😊
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -dear10-

He did not distrust veera veera lost his trust he suffere a lot n he didn't doubt veera's character he is doubting her trust on him ðŸ˜³

i completely agree with u mona this is not a part of his PTSD but veera's words,actions and her continuously breaking him despite him having given her many chances again and again has now completely made him lose faith and trust in her, this is not character butchering, this is realistic,there is only so much a person can take.right from the beginning veera never did anything to earn his trust anyway (hope no one forgot her fake love game) , he just blindly trusted her everytime cuz he loved her and now she herself  has made him lose trust in her.u dont just get someone to trust u,u need to earn it! Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just tell me one thing. Didn't this distrust stuff started from baldev? When rv entered and baldev saw veera with him,didn't he doubted her? Did he bother to went at machaan to meet her? Did he ever clearly told her what he feels abt rajveer? Did he ever asked her abt the rishta between rv and veera? Why u all r skipping this part? Why u only see veera's distrust? Thappad marne ki galti kya kar di toh veera is such a bad ki she didn't deserve anybody's love. What is this? In which direction these forum ppl r thinking?
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonmusk

Just tell me one thing. Didn't this distrust stuff started from baldev? When rv entered and baldev saw veera with him,didn't he doubted her? Did he bother to went at machaan to meet her? Did he ever clearly told her what he feels abt rajveer? Did he ever asked her abt the rishta between rv and veera? Why u all r skipping this part? Why u only see veera's distrust? Thappad marne ki galti kya kar di toh veera is such a bad ki she didn't deserve anybody's love. What is this? In which direction these forum ppl r thinking?

he didnt distrust veera,u have misunderstood that scenario, he was angry that veera was laughing,speaking,going jeep rides and being friendly and casual with the police who put him in jail for no fault of his. and that scenario where she called to meet him at night and when he saw her going to meet her he saw her going  away with rajveer in his jeep where as she said that she was waiting for him and then when she called him again and told her that she was waiting for him, he thought she was lying to him cuz he saw her going with RV with his own eyes, he didnt distrust herm he didnt think she was having an affair with RV, it was circumstantial misunderstandingEdited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago