**LOCHA-E-ULFAT **MG OS

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

LOCHA-E-ULFAT

" i love this balcony its so beautiful..." The girl clad in while kurti and pink  palazzos  exclaimed inhaling the fresh air..She was visiting delhi for the first time..

She smiled..widely closing the balcony door ..." i should check the kitchen..." she widen her eyes in excitement and flee down..

" wow.. this house is amazing.." She concluded slumping on the sofa...smiling while sipping water cooly...

Her eyes scanning the decorum of the hall...fell on a frame resting on the table near the wall . She instantly narrowed her eyes...banging the half filled glass  on the table . She climbed down and marched towards it...

" ..helloo...aise ghoor ghoor k kya dekh rahe ho...isse toh pic mai bhi smile karna nahi ata .." she spoke sniggering

" i knw i knw...maine bhi kabhi nahi socha tha mai tumhare ghar rahungi..but kya kare ur dadi is such a cutie...she asked me..."

" waise..." She held the frame in her hands...

" thank god tum nahi ho...tumhara sadu hua face dekh kar pata nahi mere din kaise jate...Its my first day at office tom..u see..and tumhe dekh kar woh definitely..."she trailed off... and patted his picture...sympathetically

" never mind khadoos mere babaji se mere liye sab acha hi plan karte hai...i knw...thats y u r not here.." she smiled widely..

" haina babaji.." she added looking upwards and winked..

" chalo..mogambo ji ab mere sone ka time hogaya hai...subh ratri..huh.." and put the frame down...jogging upstairs.

Half n hour later

She jumped on the bed...giggling..But quieten hearing a a creepy noise..

She gulped.." babaji yeh aise awaze kaha se aur kyu aa rai hai.."

" nai nai..geet.." she braced herself.." dar mat..its alright so what u r alone in this...house..kuch nahi hoga..remember babaji bhi hai tera dhyaan rakkhne..aur dadi bhi hai ..mansion mai  ..so chill..nothing will happen.. "

Still fearing her strange surroundings she snatched the rod she placed below the bed..

She took few deep breaths...holding the rod tightly trying to calm herself

" see u got this too..." she mumbled to herself..

After a while when she was contented ...she thumped the rod besides the side table..in standing position and laid down..facing left side

She pulled the cover and closed her eyes happily..shutting of the lights..Oblivious to what her babaji had planned...

A car hauled in the premises of KHURANA MANSION. A well built, tall man clad in formal suit climbed down. The man strides inside proudly... He paused almost reaching mansion..

He furrows his brows..

" no way not today..m sure dadi will be waiting for me..after all she cant let go this matter so easily.." he grumbled

He rolled his hand to confirm the time..

He scratches his forehead.." its better i stay in outhouse tonight...subha dadi k uthne se phele ill collect my things and leave warna phir se us disaster ko ghar lane ki zid karne lagengi..M sure she must be asleep now.."

Satisfied with his hypothesis  he turned and resumed his way to the outhouse..

He flunk the door and entered the outhouse. He loosened his tie...drawing the buttons of his waist coat open..

" aaj toh bach gaya..dont knw y this god and dadi is behind my life..Dehradun mai joh hua woh kafi nahi tha...joh use phir se mere life mai lana chahte hai..infact in my onw house..so that she could make it unbearable once again.." he sneered kicking his shoes...

" but dadi aap bhi bhul rahe hai...mai bhi MAAN SINGH KHURANA hu...who follows himself and not others..." he smirked..throwing the waist coat on the couch..

" uff stop it stop it...Mk u r talking to urself..?????" he squeezed his eyes...and groaned

" us ladki ne...she had indeed drove me crazy...thank god i m back here.." he sighed in relief..

He grabbed the half filled glass of water and emptied it..

" well 3 days away from that girl..and i m already feeling  like myself again.." he murmured..wiping his lips with back of his hand..

He placed the glass on the table and gushed upstairs to his room..

He came inside his room..finding it dim already. The room seemed different...the whiffed of sandalwood and rose was filling his nostrils.

He shrugged and got rid of his shirt...then slipping on the right side of the bed..

He smiled warmly feeling pleased after so many days...and closed his eyes  peacefully ..

Geet was sleeping..when she felt the weight on the other side.

A moment later..

" are...Tum aa gaye..apni geet k paas..." she uttered faintly dreaming of SALMAN KHAN..

" hmmm..." Maan replied...nonchalantly . he was already asleep by now..

" sach mai aa gaye ...finally u realized my love for u ...dint I proclaim no one..I bet no one can love u so much..." she spoke sluggishly...

Maan dint respond this time..

Geet waited for SALMAN to reply..but he dint. She made a baby face pouting..

kaha chale gaye hume chodkar..."  She stretched her right hand...  patting the bed...and moved her hands seeking him..

She frowned feeling something bulging..she poked her finger...

" whoa..are these ur muscles..they seem so real..." she exclaimed..

" i always dreamt to poke them.."

Maan moped a face feeling a nudge on his arms..he guided his other hand..to his arm and pried  her off..

Geet held it again...' no..please don't stop me today..."she grovels..and poked him tightly

Maan groans loudly and clasps her hand..irritatingly

" LET ME SLEEP.." he muttered  holding her hand and slept again.

Geet snapped opened her eyes..moving her eyeballs frantically..

She swallowed thickly apprehending it was indeed someone clutching her.." salman????????" she widen her eyes...

Maan felt the hold around his finger..it reminisce him of someone ..he opened his eyes appalled ..

His heart beating wildly..

Both arouse at the same time...

" salmaan..."

" geet..."

Both uttered in unison..

" what????" Maan grunted

Geet snapped his hold..and poked his arms...and then his abs..

" what u doing...Stop it ." mAan shrugged her hands..

" u r not salman..ur voice is different abs...bhi same nahi hai...Omg u r not salman..u r chor chor..'

She barrelled him with her small fists..." geet geet..what u doing..No way not again..please..please..." he gripped her wrists...

Sadly she dint acknowledge his presence like he did... due to the darkness

" chor chor..." she ranted pushing him with all her force...and immediately reached her rod..

" aaj toh mai chor ko nahi chodungi..Tum choro ki wajah se meri insult hogayi ti us mogambo k samne..." with this she hit him with the rod..

" ouch...GEETTT" He screeched..loudly As he knock down of the floor due to her assault

The rod fell from her hands..

" m...maaan..." she made a crying face..." u...u again..." she murmured..

He angrily stood to his feet and put on the lights..

Her pupils dilated..and she gasped making a o shape face..

" yes again..geettt..." He gritted..

FLASHBACK

10 DAYS AGO , DEHRADUN

Maan was living in geet's bungalow along with dadi ma in dehradhun. They visited the place for a business affair and met geet's parents . Her mom was frnds with his mom..thus dadi commanded him to stay with them..on geet's parents wish.

They all where out for the jagratra...

Maan unlocked the door and entered inside. He slanted his neck..which was paining like hell. He untied the knot of his tie...and threw the briefcase on the couch.

" oh..dam the light again.." he growled..

With long steps he strolled inside the kitchen to grab some water.

Geet woke up hazily due to briefcase which landed near her legs..she caught the briefcase in her hands..examining it..confusingly..

She was on a week trip with her frnds..and arrived today. Her parents were out and there was no light..hence she decided to wait for them downstairs but slept...

Maan's steps gained her attention..and she followed her gaze to him..she could view his figure..blurrily  ..

" chooorrr..." she whispered making her eyes big..

" chor humare ghar pe...ab mai kya karu..mera cell bhi andar room mai hai.." She heard maan's footsteps coming down.. she right away jumped and hid behind the other sofa..

Maan went towards the sofa grabbed his briefcase. Geet watched him under cover

" chalo..lets get ur work started..sab kuch isi briefcase maid al deta hu..Then m done.." he mumbled and again went upstairs..

" yeh toh humare ghar ka sara saman chori karna chahata hai..no way..geet handa k hote hue no body can rob my house.."

" but kya karu how to save my house...yeh toh well built chor lagta hai.." she uttered chewing her lip..

She smiled...finding a perfect idea..." thank u babaji...Ab mai is chor ko bataungi ki geet handa k ghar mai entry lene ka anjam kya hota hai " and tip toed in the kitchen..

Maan was in dadi's room which was geet's actually.. he had to get his file...which he left in the morning while talking to dadi.

" i guess it must be in the cup board "  he stated when couldn't find the file on the desk..implying dadi would have kept it safely

Before he could take a step...He was bestowed with icy cold water...

whoa..." he squealed shaking  his body ...and shivering..due to chilliness. Before he could gather anything..geet pounced on  him beating him with the rod..

" chor chor chor..chor.." she ranted and beat him ..

Maan trembled first due to nippiness and then due to her attack...

" u leave me..chor tujhe pata nahi mai..geet handa hu..i wont leave u..how dare u enter my house..." she claimed as he shielded himself with one hand while..holding her hold in the other..

I m not a thief..." he spat..but geet continued hammering him...Thats it he pulled the rod..harshly and tripped down..causing the rod to strike his forehead..

Geet gulped gawking his glare...while rubbing his forehead...

BACK TO PRESNT

" how dare u hit me again...geet handa..how dare u .." he grinded angrily..stepping towards her..

" woh..i..dint..i dint..maine..' she fumbled in barely audible voice mounting down the bed..

" loud..." he roared..pulling her to himself...grasping her hand..

" woh..mogambo..mera matlab hai maan mujhe nahi pata tha..ki tum yaha...aise..i mean..mai yaha aise..mera matlb.."

" achaaa...mogambo..." he twisted her hand..

" ah..maan..sach mai...I..dint do it purposely..mujhe laga u some thief.." she divulged

Maan left her
" gosh geet this is delhi not ur dehradun..for god sakes..there is high tight security which no one can breech..this is KHURANA MANSION..and u.."

Geet up casted her eyes as he paused...Maan glanced her in shock..

" what are u doing here???????????????????" he blurted..

She frowned...gazing him.." what??"

He flared his nostrils.." maine pucha what are u doing here??"

" are u crazy...what kind of questions is..this..."

" geettt" Maan clenched his teeth..nearing her...while she moved back

mera matlb..hai..I..I m living here...aur kya..."

" what??' he furrowed his brows..

" lagta hai dadi maa ne mere mana karne k baad bhi ise bula liya...uff..' he shut his eyes in anguish

He was startled with a smack of a pillow on his face..." geeettt" he yelled..facing her

While he was lost thinking..she slipped away..quietly and then threw the pillow on this face

" don't take name..like this...geeettt...how dare u come here inspite of knowing that i was staying here..ek parayi ladki k kamre k ate hue sharam nahi ati tumhe..khodoos singh khurrana.."

" yeh mera..ghar hai...paraya karma nahi..." he stated in pride..

Geet twisted her lips...mimicking him..

She stuck her tongue...out teasing him..while keeping hands on her waist

" lekin ab mera hai...dadi maa ne mujhe yaha rehne ki permission de di...thats y mom and dad allowed me to pursue my job in delhi.." she chirped...

dadi..maa..kyu kyu..aapko mere shanti se itni problem kyu hai...' Maan uttered annoyingly

oye hello..." she poked his shoulder..." khud se baate ho gayi ho toh...chalte bano yaha se..this is my place now..Just buzz from here.." 

He fisted his hands..and then flashed his pearly whites..' this is my house and no way i m letting u stay here...get that.."

Next she knew she was hauled up...on his shoulder like a sack...And Maan was walking down the steps...hurriedly..

" bachaao..bacho..mogamabo..leave me down..warna..anjam acha nahi hoga..leave me..put me down.." she screamed..in his ears..causing maan to flinch..and stumble..

She seize this chance and...skid away..from him..

" geeet i wont leave u now..' maan sweared..standing on his legs and .racing behind her..

She ran upstairs...and then...in the corridor.. Maan was till pacing behind her...Both running in the corridor and then..down at the steps...like lunatics..

Geet fled into the  kitchen...and grabbed the jug of water..

dekho aage mat aana..warna..ill throw this on ur face,.." She warned him..

Maan smirked.." u r warning me??? Wow..and woh bhi pani se.huh..' he folded his hands...with small smile on his lips..

Geet made a crying face.." dekho mogambo..m serious...mai yeh pani tumhare updare daal dungi...yaad hai na..phele bhi dala tha.." she reminded him

" ohh..yes offcourse how can i forget that geet..dont u think jab mai uss cold water se nahi dara toh isse...kya..darunga.." and stepped towards..

" maaannn.." geet clutched the jug tightly as maan tried to catch her...which resulted in spattering on water on geet's face..

Maan recoiled his hands back...as the water drench geet's face..

Geet puffed...dabbing her face...Her curls and lashes were wet  She was in mess..

Maan stepped back biting his lips...and then unable to control anymore he bursted in laughter..

Geet made a sad face narrowing her eyes at him...brushing her curls...ruffling them

His laughter faded as his gaze turned intense... her wet lashes and pink cheeks drawing his interest.. her lips were quivering ..while she was immersed brushing her curly hair...

Inspite of the mess..she was in she appeared gorgeous... His eyes ran all over her petite form..summarising her figure. He was glimpsing her after 3 days..

After their first meet both were repelled each other... The family tried patching them..but nothing work. They were childishly fighting with each other...purposely doing some or the other thing which to irked one another..Maan and geet mended their own ways to trouble each other... 3 days ago..maan had to leave urgently for NY and dadi came back today with geet.

The sound of door bought him back..Maan sighed shaking his head...and then ran upstairs..

" geet open the door...open the door..now' he banged the door..

She shook her head..rapidly twisting her lips..dragging her bag out..

She dint respond.".geettt"

" geeettt"

" will u stop doing that..." she screech frustratingly

" what??" he replied

Geet grabbed her change and went towards the door "will u stop taking my name...like this..uhhh i m not ur dog..."

" oh..dont be ridiculous i wont take any dog like u..probably u seem like a cat..umm..how about a cat woman.." he retorted sarcastically

" haw...u r such a such a..." She desperately thought of a comeback but found none..

Maan frowned when she dint counter...he placed his ear on the door.." geeet.."

" haaa...u r such a mogambooo " she yelled...exasperatingly and stormed her foot making her way into the washroom to change her dress..

He grinned...and proudly stated " huhh...think of something new..."

" geeett..." he called her but she dint answer him..

He kicked the door contemplating his next move.. He went towards the window...and found it unlock... Thus he encroached inside through the window

geett...' he called her..as no one was present in the room..except for a travel bag and clothes scattered on the bed..

" mere room ka kya haal bana diya hai.." he clenched his eyes ... Though he lived in mansion..he preferred staying in this room 3 days a week..in solace.

Maan spun his head..hearing a click sound...to find geet strolling out of the bathroom. She had changed into a mickey mouse sleeveless top..

Maan blinked his lashes gaping her...suddenly was seeming utterly beautiful to him. The top perfectly fitted her...assets showing off her slender arms and little part of her neck..

" what r u staring at ??????" geet questioned him...raising her brows..

" oh...uh..nothing.." he murmured...inwardly whacking himself for staring HER ,THE CHALTI PHIRTI Disaster

" tell me..dont u dare deny it...' she whispered dangerously

Maan grinned.." i was looking at the mickey mouse..geet i already m acquainted  with the fact that u r a cartoon ..no need to show off'

" haw..." her jaw dropped hearing his taunt..

" i gona kill u mogambooo..." she paced towards him while...he ran...around the bed..

" geet stop it..' his eyes widen...glancing the rod she held again...to hit him..

" geet..u stop..." he held her hand...trying the snatch the rod...as well as stepping behind..Boy she turned enraged..

Both tripped over something and fell on the  bed...with legs hanging down

Maan successfully slipped the rod away and rolled over making her lay on her back while he rested on her..

She was still furious..all red in anger..with eyes blazing

Maan blinked piercing his eyes in those searing ones..

His fingers crawled to her face..pushing her curls...ever so gently..one by one...She down casted her lashes... jolting..Her curls were dripping wet...causing tiny droplets to splatter on his face..and hers...

Their face inches apart..Maan subconsciously curled his fingers..wiping the droplets..from her forehead...

Geet held the bedsheet...in her fist... Maan took his own sweet time to push her curls..Once his job was done flawlessly his gaze returned to her face...staring her down..

Her eyes were flickering...and she dint dare to look up

This took back him to one of their first meeting

" bacccaaahooo" she screamed trotting..away when he raised...staring her furiously

Maan rushed behind...her..downstairs..

He nearly caught her when she tripled over her heels.. Maan extended his hands gripping her hand and dragging her close..

She raised her eyes to meet his.. Moon lightly falling on them..making them glimpse each other's eyes.. Gradually their eyes bore in each others...making them drown..

Thats when the lights came back..and the elders spotted them.

scroll down

Edited by crazy_sweta - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

continued below...

" ummm...' she hissed when maan dint bulge..

will u move now..."

uh..' he was startled from his thoughts... lurching away from her in the next second..

Geet  slowly moved...standing on her feet...

Awkwardness surrounded them for a while before maan spoke

" look geet lets just stop it now..i really dint know u were present here...can we talk like normal people..please.."

ohkay..." She nodded and both sat down on the couch..besides each other leaving enough space..between them

so..why are u here...i mean in delhi??" he asked her softly this time

because i got a job and dadi called me here...mom dad were unsure of sending me here...maan i knw we dislike each other...but i m just here for my job..its my dream...and i swear maine dadi se hel nahi mangi ti..it all happened when she was with us...she assured mom dad and bought me here..M really grateful to her..but i dint wish to cause any harm or burden u guys..thats y i chose to live in here...i have even promised to give appropriate rent...once i receive my salary " she said in one go..

Maan was surprised with this new piece of info. He always thought her as a childish, aimless girl...but suddenly she appeared a smart strong headed women to him..

" maaan..i..."

" u could stay in the mansion geet...yaha par kyu..."maan cut her off

i want to live my life independently...i don't intent to bug u with my constant presence in ur house.." she spoke smilingly

Maan chuckled..

When dadi called him yesterday asking permission to let geet stay in Km he refrained..immediately. since they landed in delhi...he constantly missed her..her pranks their bickering everything..This was the whole sole reason of his refusal..

" maan maaan..." she called him when he dint reply

" well what if i say no...hmm..would u run behind me with the stick..??" he teased

Geet bit her  tongue...smacking her forehead.." sorry..for that..i..i..wont do any of that..i respect ur decision maan..ill leave...ur house.."

Maan felt a tinge of sadness in her voice..god knows why it pricked his heart

" Geet dadima asked u to move..this house is hers..I m no one to grant u permission for anything..u can stay here.."

" sachii..." she beamed in happiness.. and her face glowed..

Maan nodded...feeling strangely pleased with her smile..

" thanks maan.." she exclaimed throwing her hands around him...and giving him a friendly hug..

His body once again jolted gaining her touch..

" thank u so much.." she mumbled again.. His hands lay still ...aching to hold her

She pulled back realizing ...what she did..and lowered her head in embarrassment

" jhalli yeh maan singh khurana hai mogambo..isse hug karne ki kya zarruart thi..abhi mana hai..abhi mana bhi kar dega.." she thought

" btw geet...i hope u wont repeat ur actions...here...' maan mocked..at her easing the situation

" what do u mean???"

wohi...sab like getting pet dogs..in the premises...adding extra spice in my food...faking dadi dat i m dating some model..umm.."

" mai..I..i..no way...maine toh aisa kabhi nahi kiya..maan..never.." she fumbled..she was unaware of this...definitely dint thought that he will recognized her pranks..

achaa...really..." ogling the dawn of innocence on her face...

She nodded making a cute childlike face..

Maan smiled..a little...Geet too returned his smile..

" i think i should leave now...warna tum dadi ko yeh baat batakar meri pitai zarror karogi.."  He uttered getting up

" maaan..." she growled..

" sorry..sorry.." they both walked downstairs..quietly..

" so...good night.." geet spoke softly as the reached the door..

" goodnight and sweet dreams..' he  responded and turned...striding outside..

" yeh..disaster itni buri bhi nahi hai..." he murmured to himself smilingly ...stuffing hands in his pocket...Walking  towards the mansion..

She smiled..as he left..shutting the door...she toddled upstairs recalling everything..their bickering..their fall..his words..

" hmmm..." she whispered..slumping on the bed...drawing the cover close..

" babaji.." she glanced upwards

" yeh...mogambo itnaa bura bhi nahi hai..."  and smiled...laying on bed...

heyyaa all this is my os for dil se thread
guys please come forward and support this thread please

please guys!!

love
sweta
chiki143 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very funny..๐Ÿ˜ƒ. tgis was even funnier than ghsp serial scenes... laughed like anything... geet addressing maan as mogambo is new and wonderful. Their pranks and their verbal feuds are awesome. Even after all this geet denied her pranks so cutely... loved it...
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice os
Geet beat maan two times and fighting was cute
Thanks for pm
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Wow man
Salman really geet
So they meet again
And maan geta hit by rod again
Of course he does
God that was so funny
These guys are just crazy
Fighting like kids
Fun ke saath saath romance bhi
Kya baat hai
Seems they found each other okay
That's good right
_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely shot sweta di...
Continue it...
๐Ÿ˜Š
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
fab os loved maaneet cute nok jhok plzz do continue with this os
shree2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice parts... It so funny that maan and geet both are chasing each other and playing in the mid of night..

Its nice start of their friendship...
TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
awesm OS baby
maaneet's tom nd jerry fight๐Ÿ˜† nd bth missd each other๐Ÿ˜‰
taahir004 thumbnail
That was such a cute fun filled OS

both Maan and Geet fighting like kids and finally they had a matured
talk