Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: davearcha

We dont have hilarious scene in the past weeks. What can we go with that then? 
I am also a back up for irritating character of the week, can I give an entry on that then? 
Stand up scene of the week ke liye, it can either be Nisha rejecting Viraj for her self respect or we can have the bidaai scene where Ramesh's students are singing the song? 

yeah..go on with irritating character. 

I'll go for write up on both scenes actually as both were completely different and needs mention.
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Story og the week
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4335749

RajBir TS:brother Mine! By Ekstase
NAUCnewsletter. thumbnail
Regular : "Dialogue of the week" - "Miss Nisha hum iss shadi ko nahi manate , Aap meri nahi ho sakti toh mai apko kisi aur ka bhi nahi hone duga. Aap hume bhul nahi sakti aur na hum apko bhulnae dege" ..Typical Sunil Shetty Style 

Backup:" Best dressed Character"- None other that *Star of the evening * Nisha , Instead of going for the heavy glittery Lehnga ,Nisha chose a simple yet elegant lengha choli with light makeup and equally light jewellery. simplicity at its peak,Yet beautiful .

_sunshine_
by _sunshine_

Icon of the week
by itzRitzi
FromTheAshes thumbnail
what r the remaining categories now????πŸ˜•
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Standout Scene
Hilarious Scene - We didn't have hilarious scene.
Irritating Character - Dave is doing it

Blooper
Song
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Blooper
Kabir gave the only photograph he had to Unmukht Sabu when he met him in his office. Later when Kabir and Nisha were in the card shop, the same photo fell out from his wallet. Later he showed that photo to Sabu again when he met him after the marriage. How and when did Kabir get the photo back from Sabu? πŸ˜‰
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Standout Scene

Hilarious Scene - We didn't have hilarious scene.
Irritating Character - Dave is doing it

Blooper
Song

hilarious was there last time.
this time we will go for cousineliscious, i will do itπŸ˜ƒ
davearcha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Irritating Character of the week: 

The most Irritating character of the week is Viraj Singh Rathore. 

Although, being kind and well-mannered person, the game that his aunt played made him lose his self control and as well as his manners. In desperation he went to Gangwal House to stop the wedding and to apologize Nisha for the misunderstanding created by his aunt, however he crossed the limits of realization and instead of rectifying the mistake caused by the situations, he unintentionally insulted her family and behaved rudely with her father. Although understandable, but losing his self control especially when he was supposed to stay calm and composed was not acceptable. And now him being obsessed with wanting Nisha back in his life, and wanting to know the reason as to why she rejected him when just a day earlier she again requested for a chance has made him confused and more obsessed in finding out the reason so he could work up on it to get her back, has definitely made him "Irritating character of the week".

Edited by davearcha - 9 years ago