Balika Vadhu

Balika Vadh Written Update 28th Jan 2015

BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Kesar Bagh

Shekhars and Singhs are sitting together Jagya asks Anandi about Khajan Anandi tells that he  left for farm house in the morning. Subhadra says he was fine here as well, but he would feel more good there. Daddu says he will come occasionally to meet us here  

Dadisaa asks Anandi have you decided about the kids' names. Anandi says Shiv had decided before his death, Shivam and Nandini. Dadisaa gets happy hearing their names and says you should keep these names. Dadisaa says we  will leave now. Amol comes and says to Dadisaa you are going without meeting me. Dadisaa says no, she can never . She asks him to take care of his siblings and mother. Amol says they don't give a chance to take care of his siblings as they are always around them  All laugh hearing this . Daddu signs Ira to give some things to Dadisaa. Ira  gives the gifts to Jagya from their side . Jagya thanks her. Dadisaa asks Anandi, are you fine? Anandi says she can't forget that day, but won't let it affect her duties . Dadisaa  emotionally hugs her  blesses her  JaGan and Dadisaa take permission to leave  They leave .Anandi looks at them leaving teary eyed.

Night

Ira and Meenu make the kids sleep. Alok comes and sees them sleeping. Ira says she doesn't want to go from there. Meenu says the same. Anandi says both of you need  rest. Alok blesses the kids . Anoop comes and gives the gifts. Anandi looks on. He shows the gold bracelets. Anandi says it was not needed as blessings are enough. Anoop says he is their Daddu and wants to bring world's most beautiful things for them. He says just see what I would do for them. Alok is saddened understanding the sarcasm  in Anoop's words and leaves from there.Anandi looks on sadly

Next day

Jaitsar

Dadisaa tells her friends about the drama she has decided . Nandu comes and gives the script of the drama saying Niranjan gave it. Dadisaa tells her friends that Nandu's father will help us enact the drama. Her friend asks her  who will take up the role of Panna Tai. Nandu asks Dadisaa to become Panna Tai. Everyone insists Dadisaa , but she refuses.

Kesar Bagh

Amol is playing with his siblings. Anandi asks him to do homework first. Ira and Meenu come to see them. Ira says Shiv also used to do the same thing after waking in the morning. Amol asks really? Ira and Meenu get sad thinking about Shiv. Daddu comes and greets the kids with their names . Ira says let them get the names first in naming ceremony . Daddu says it is not bad to call by their names before the naming ceremony. Daddu asks Anandi to invite Dadisaa for naming ceremony

Badi Haveli

. Dadisaa gets badi jiji's  call She  tells Badi jiji she is busy and  cannot come . Then agrees on her insistence. Gehna asks Dadisaa, what happened. Dadisaa says she has to go to temple  she has to do preparations of drama  too , don't know what to do? Dadisaa  gets Anandi's call. Dadisaa asks her about the kids. Anandi says they are sleeping and Amol is doing his homework. Anandi invites her for naming ceremony. Dadisaa says she will definitely come.

Night

Kesar Bagh

Anandi sings lullaby  for her children  The lullaby has lyrics of father coming something like that Ira, Alok, Meenu hear her get emotional. Daddu says to Amol that this lullaby is for you also. Amol sleeps. Subhadra closes her ears and says it is all a  drama.

Next day

Badi Haveli

Dadisaa comes home from school . The family  looks at her angrily. Dadisaa surprised  asks what is the matter? Why are you looking at me like this .Jagya says we came to know everything. Dadisaa asks what ?Ganga says. You have refused to act in your play that's not right. Dadisaa scolds Nandu so you told them everything . Jagya says this is so  wrong. why did you take up this responsibility if you cannot complete it You said you will enact a great play and this what great play you enacted You did big talking before and later you backed off  ? Gehna too questions Dadisaa This is not fair .Dadisaa says play cannot be only good with her in it  She cannot act in plays in this age  ,she don't want to make fun of herself.she will only take care of  the preparations . Dadisaa asks them to ask Niranjan ji he has scripted the whole play Ask his opinion ? Niranjan says to Dadisaa  if you ask my opinion  I feel that no one can do the role of Panna Tai better than you. Dadisaa is trapped now and asks Niranjan you too want me to do this ? Just then Badi jiji comes calling Dadisaa . Dadisaa is shocked and  says she want me to come for bhajan  She cannot go She asks the family  to make an excuse  to Badi jiji She runs to her room. Gehna asks what to say? Dadisaa says tell her that I have stomach ache or something like that . Badi jiji comes inside. Jagya asks her how she is ? Badi Jiji says she is fine She asks about Kalyani  Ganga makes excuse that Dadisaa is unwell and taking rest in her room   Badi  jiji worries for Dadisaa and goes to her room to see her . Everyone look at each other they could not stop her  Nandu laughs

Kesar Bagh

A woman tells Anandi that she gave massage to the babies . Anandi gets a call from orphanage. Anandi asks what is the matter. They ask her to come there at 5 pm they have some important work with her . Anandi says ok. Ira asks why did they call you. Anandi wonders about the matter?

Precap:
The warden asks Anandi, do you think that parents have the first authority on children. Anandi says yes. A couple comes there. Warden introduces them as Amol's biological parents. She says they want to take Amol back with them. Anandi is shocked.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update.

Scenes with Anandi and her kids are done very well they are so full of poignancy and yet beautiful.
Anandi singing that lori about Babusa was so moving. How difficult it must have been for her to sing about Bapusa of her kids.
Don't know why CVs did this.This can't be for TRPs. Cos the major portion of people who watch Anandi's story  watch it for AnandiShiv love story and the channel and CVs know this yet they went and killed off Shiv.😕

Ira Alok and Meenu are so moved by that lori
DB🤢 Unbelievable that so much pain and it doesn't touch this lady.Don't know what she is made of.

.Now Amol also will be taken away from her .Probably Anandi will agree to give up claims on Amol based on what Shiv's experience with the insensitive behaviour from his two sets of parents.
----------------

So Khazan Singh is still very much part of Anandi's life and staying in farm house like Anandi Shiv wanted him to.
-------------
On a lighter note - Anandi looked so pretty in that dressing gown and that hair put up as messy knot
Too bad we never got to see Anandi like this when Shiv was around 

Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update
I truly miss Shiv. Anandi's half-filled happiness is even more hurting than her complete sorrowful state. 

The lullaby sang by Anandi today is something I have heard enough times in this show, but it never brought tears of pain as it did now. The way they all miss Shiv, think of him and then they are suddenly reminded of what they all have lost is heart-wrenching to see.

I am not sure what hurts me more, Anandi's pain, Shiv's exit or Sid's face in the photo frame.

Shekhars are bringing out  a very good balance between their pain / loss and happiness.

When Dsa pronounced Shivam and Nandini, it automatically reflected Shiv and Anandi. I even imagined a scene where Ira is caling ' Shivam - Nandini neecha aajao, and that would automatically sound like ' Shiv - Anandi neeche aajao'

-----

Jagya and Dsa's chemistry is awesome these days. He is her grandson, but looks after her child-like nature, just like a father would do.

These days Jagya has very minimal dialogues, but yet his character is so well defined. This little notorious and spoilt child, a confused teenager who made enough blunders in life, is now an awesome professional, perfect father, husband, and even the MAN of the house. After the demise of his tausa, and in the absence of his dad, Jagya has the shouldered the responsibilities very well to be the man of the house. If Anandi ever needs him, he will be able to give her an unconditional support like real friends do.

Shashank's smile is too good.

I am very happy for the way J's life is shaped. I wish, they had done that to Anandi too... and ended the show with Shiv's presence upon the birth of their twins. 

I terribly miss Shiv. 

-----

I will reserve my comments on Amol going back to his biological parents. I want to see how the track unfolds, but I don't think any reason would be convincing enough for Anandi to give away her child. 

Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Missesha

Thanks for the update

I truly miss Shiv. Anandi's half-filled happiness is even more hurting than her complete sorrowful state. 

The lullaby sang by Anandi today is something I have heard enough times in this show, but it never brought tears of pain as it did now. The way they all miss Shiv, think of him and then they are suddenly reminded of what they all have lost is heart-wrenching to see.

I am not sure what hurts me more, Anandi's pain, Shiv's exit or Sid's face in the photo frame.

Shekhars are bringing out  a very good balance between their pain / loss and happiness.

When Dsa pronounced Shivam and Nandini, it automatically reflected Shiv and Anandi. I even imagined a scene where Ira is caling ' Shivam - Nandini neecha aajao, and that would automatically sound like ' Shiv - Anandi neeche aajao'

I terribly miss Shiv. 

-----

I will reserve my comments on Amol going back to his biological parents. I want to see how the track unfolds, but I don't think any reason would be convincing enough for Anandi to give away her child. 

Couldn't  have put it better.
Don't know what hurts most Anandi's pain and loss her happiness tinged with sorrows Shiv's or death or seeing Sid' picture with a garland around.
I don't think I shed this many tears over troubles faced by a fictional character before this.
That lullaby brought tears to my eyes.
Edited by aparnauma - 9 years ago
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aparna, Shiv's death hurts too much because he was a wonderful character, plus Siddharth's good looks and smile gave a great life to that character. He was a perfect epitome of goodness, integrity and being practical. 
Now his exit continuously reminds that a good soul is gone forever and when we think of Anandi's loneliness and her endless pains, it hurts even more.  

I will admit that except Anandi's goodness and her remain-composed- in-tough-situation attitude; I do not admire a lot in her. She is a character with too many flaws and not at all a practical person due to which I dislike her a lot sometimes. However, she is a very kind soul to be put under endless sorrows like this.

As you said once, if Anandi was a real person, God would have been kinder. 

I am not sure where the show is heading to and what message do the makers want to give us, but I can only say that BV has certainly taken away all hopes that real people believe in. 

By continuously giving Anandi a poor fate, makers have told us that some people are simply unlucky and their goodness doesn't fetch anything. 

-----

On another note, I sometimes think  that if Anandi had lost Shiv, say after 10 years of their marriage and after raising their twins to be 7-8 years old, with Anandi having a strong identity and a financially sustainable career, I wouldn't have felt this hurt for her. May be at that point, Shiv's demise would have been tolerable

So somewhere I think, Anandi's inability to grow as a character and her unfulfilled desrires hurt me more, than just Shiv's exit from her life.
Edited by Missesha - 9 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the WU

Oh man, I really thought this Amol biological parents track dropped, but I guess that won't be the case

Dadisa and Jagya are always a treat to watch. 

I grandmother used to tell me you're adult once and a child twice. 

Totally didn't get it till I was older and seeing the role reversal now with Jagya being more the parent and Dsa, being the adolescent, is really beautiful to watch. 

Surish thumbnail
Thanks Kikyo for Balika Vadhu January 28, 2015 written update!
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@jia thanx 4 the update. liked jagya & DS bonding.and shanky has really a v.gud comfort level wid surekha ji.their scene @ KB was v.gud.
aasiya is improving in luks & expressions.i.e now shes luking fresh & not sleepy but she lacks that grace & elegance which ganga's ckt has & sriti/sargun had.and her expressions r improving  a bit. i liked her in that hugging scene tho she luked like sugna hugging jagya but i overluked that & thot her as ganga.she has now almost stopped sleep walking. shes  a gud actress tho not match 4 prev actresses nor she has that chem wid shanky but she can improve.hope she will atleast try not 2 ruin this iconic couple.

i skipped most part of  lori by A but watched rxns of family members. this DB is really so irritating.how can she call a mother's lullaby as drama.tho i think lullaby is not sung so loudly by any mother so that whole family cud listen.but we can't do anything. its all CVs fault.they show such stupid things.

i don't know how can DS play panna dhaya's role. i'd read abt her & she was not an old woman. she was a young mother & her  son was not more than 12-13 yrs old wen he was killed.the CVs r making DS more impt than JaGan. is she any lead?? why don't they paste her on the montage alongwid her dear A.mrs kachra said she can't bring twists & turns  4  a ckt even tho the ckt was one of parallel leads but she can make stupid stories 4 side ckts like DS & gehna & niranjan.biased CVs.

pre-cap- no words 4 it. CVs ahv gone mad. now A will loose amol 2. just 2 give A sum track oderwise after 5yrs. they cud'd shown amol taking care of A alongwid siblings.and both mothe r-son gud bonding.
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

Thanks for the update

-----

Jagya and Dsa's chemistry is awesome these days. He is her grandson, but looks after her child-like nature, just like a father would do.

These days Jagya has very minimal dialogues, but yet his character is so well defined. This little notorious and spoilt child, a confused teenager who made enough blunders in life, is now an awesome professional, perfect father, husband, and even the MAN of the house. After the demise of his tausa, and in the absence of his dad, Jagya has the shouldered the responsibilities very well to be the man of the house. If Anandi ever needs him, he will be able to give her an unconditional support like real friends do.

Shashank's smile is too good.

I am very happy for the way J's life is shaped. I wish, they had done that to Anandi too... and ended the show with Shiv's presence upon the birth of their twins. 

I terribly miss Shiv. 

-----

Cant agree more with this.

Exactly that's what I felt too. You have put it so well.

Dont know what is bothering us more about Shiv's demice. I have written exactly this few days before.

Anandi's lullaby moved me to tears.

She looked so pretty in that blue gown. I wish CVs could have shown her like this when Shiv was there. She was looking so classy, elegant in that hairdo and gown
Mehek134 thumbnail
Thanks for update Jia

Jagya was too good in episode Love him

Rest what i can say Creatives instead of concentrating on story have always been fond of making Anandi the most poor thing in world They continue to do so They have not changed Butcher characters , make silly stories , kill characters they are doing only what they have been doing before too  I could only relate to Anandi's miseries in childhood rest they most of times been  illogically forced in  the show
. They did it for TRPs to make her center of attention but looks like it did not work and have fallen flat on their faces There is no significant improvement in TRPS what i have seen
By the way the lullaby scene looked a bit funny Anandi was singing in quite low voice not in loud speaker that others can hear her ??