Frequent Posters

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Krishu, I edited my spot on page 1! :D Have fun reading and replying <3 
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Krishna..congratz on your first gallery... loved your work.. the icons are oh-so-flawless... i have seen you in dangzy's gallery... I am so glad you opened your own shop... looking forward to see more of your awesome work πŸ˜³ 
.Username. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dangelz

EEEPSSS! FI-NA-LLYYY!!!! πŸ˜ƒ

A big FAT RESERVEEE! <333 

- - EDITED - - 

I. AM. FINALLY. HEREEE! *rolls out her own royal red carpet and steps out of imaginary limo*  *Brings out a dog to pee on the red carpet.* 🀣 YES! THAT IS HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! 🀣🀣 

Well how else do you except me to enter the GRAND opening of your first gallery? What about an helicopter?? That would make a hell of a ride. And I will just tag along for the free ride which you will pay for. 🀣 

I am the CHIEF GUEST after all right? :P YES! 🀣  

Aisi entry toh banti hai na? πŸ€£ I know, I know...I'm quite late in editing this...but coming late is MY FASHION. *Bows to the MAsterniji of Procrastination* 🀣 πŸ˜Ž 

Okay, I know its totally not cool to be late...but what else do you expect from a fellow procrastinator? πŸ˜† I am proud of you MJ!. Always proud of a fellow procrastinator 🀣

First of all, a big CONGRATSSS for opening your first shop! πŸ€—  "THANKS!!! *blushes*

My chela has become a good bacchi and has followed my footsteps in opening her own shop *cries tears of joy* I am ONE PROUD MASTERNIJI right now! πŸ˜ƒ HI FIVE DUDETTTEEE!! *gives a rumal* There, there. Dont cry. *Brings Rode out* Better now?? 🀣 

Okay jokes apart, I am extremely happy that I could convince (read, bribe) you to open this shop! πŸ˜ƒ I am so glad I along with your other friends have literally forced you to open this shop...so you don't have to keep your talent and treasures hidden any longer! :D  I really hope you have many more shops to come, and continue to shower us with your beautiful work <333 You are just too nice. πŸ˜† YES! I am a corrupt person who is satisfied with lovely, beautiful bribes 🀣 EVERYONE SHOULD READ THAT. *hinkhint winkwink* 🀣

Okay, I am gonna stop my nautanki and get to the actual comment here. :PAwww, I was having fun with that 🀣

I cannot believe it only took a BRIBE for you to open your first shop! πŸ˜† And I will not do tareef of my own banner, so lets just skip that part LOL. Its okay. Others and I have already tareefed it for you. 🀣

Okay jokes apart, you are most welcome for that banner! :) And I'll love you forever tooo <333 I still believe you could have made a better banner for your own shop though :P *rolls eyes* I do not like hearing bakwaas πŸ˜› This is the perfect banner <3

Can I just say that I LOVE how you gave the title 'heart-to-heart' messages? Its just so unique and cute! <3 YYeahhh. I just had messages at first, but then added the part  later πŸ˜† LMAO! Its a dil ka rishtaaa <3  

And my name is FIRSTTT! :D *facepalm* Yeh kaisi bhul kardi maine 🀣 

Yes, I so could NOT have predicted that. πŸ€£ Anyways, on a more serious note... I am really very touched with your message! Thodi si senti ho gayi main πŸ˜³ The feelings are mutual from my side as well <3 Hehehe. Dil se likha tha maine. You really are one of the bestest person I met on IF. Would never regret that decision.  

And BTW, I know you DID NOT think I was a khadoos aunty okay? I have our first PM to prove that, and what you actually thought of me! :P So jhooth mat bol! πŸ€£ FINNNEEE 🀣 You did scare me a little at first though 🀣 You sounded mature to my my incoherent and immature commments 🀣 But then I got to know you and realized you were as crazy as me 🀣 

Okay, anyway...main point I LOVE YOU FOR LOVING ME! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† LOVE YOU TOOO!

Okay, now moving on...I love how you've organized your shop, with listing your favourites all the way from Hindi to English stuff. AND I love your tagsss! You had told me that you made them yourself right? Okay its decided, you are making me tags for my next shop! πŸ€£ LOL YEP! Jaldi jaldi mein bana diye. HAHAHA If you want...sure 🀣 I am glad you liked em. 

So yes FINALLY I can talk about your very FIRST update in the shop! Honestly, for a good few minutes I just kept staring and scrolling all throughout...and could not take my eyes off your work! You love to make me blush, right?! πŸ˜† 

Coming to your iconsss! These are my favouriteee! <3 A) The colouring looks fantastic B) Cropping looks fab and C) The overall effects you've given like with text and all is just amazinggg! Thanksss. I actually liked them too. IKR. Shocking. 🀣 I usually hate my work πŸ˜›  These took me ages to get them right and the compliment means a lot coming from you aka the queen of icons. πŸ˜‰  

OMGGG The KaSh icons are pure LOVEEE! And you've picked some beautiful scenes to iconify! EVERY KASH SCENE IS BEAUTIFULLL!  

Salsa dance, terrace new years scene, and the 'chor-ho-tum' scenes!  LMAO I had a blast watching the scenes and making them. GAED THEY ARE JUST AMAZING TOGETHER. Miss that show :( 

Hayeee, your icons have sent me off to KaSh dreamland... I can't even pic favourites, cause I love all the icons alott...but if I really had to choose, I'd pick the salsa dance ones! πŸ˜³ Its one of my most favourite scenes cause they both looked SUPER hot in this scene! β˜ΊοΈ Thanks yaar. KaSh literally ozzed sensual chemistry <333 I had dhakdhak feels while watching it, I LOVE TI THAT YOU LIKE EM <3 

The KYY and IshRa icons look amazing too :) OH MY GODDD...YOUR GIFSSS! Girl, I didn't know you made such gorgeousss gifs! Now you know 🀣 

Goshh, the whole pile of gifs look mindblowinggg! Love em, love em, LOVE EM! <3 *gives some water* Shhh Shaant Baacha 🀣 Really really really glad that you love em.

Especially seeing the KaSh and DMG ones, I just DIEDDD! WHO DO I NEED TO BRING FOR MOUTH-TO-MOUTH ? 🀣 Everyone, please ignore I said that 🀣

Now finally coming to the sigs...they all look so lovelyyy! Out of the bolly ones, I LOVE the KHNH picspam <3 I think I already told you that...Yes you did, That movie was a classic. You can never get tired of watching it. 

but its seriously gorgeous! :) THANKS! :D *blushes*

I also love the SRK and Kareena solo sigs as well, such pretty colourings. THANK YOU!

Out of the Holly ones, I love the Ian solo and Nina solo sigs :) Love the colourings, and the texture use on them! ARENT THEY JUST STUNNING! <3 πŸ˜† Ian especially. πŸ˜ƒ Thanks :)

Also LOVE the HIMYM stuff  too <3 Beautiful and soft colouring on that :) I am obsessed with that show. Its not even funny πŸ˜†

Out of the Telly stuff, as much as I love IshRa and DivAn and Ru...I have to say the Seher and Rehaan sigs stand out for me the most. πŸ˜³ Love, love the blending and colouring on both the sigs! Thanksji!! I feel like I messed up on the sharpening for that one. But overall, it was okay...I guess πŸ˜† You can give the credit to those sigs to Hinna πŸ˜†

And finally, your animated stuff...like WHAT ON EARTH ARE THOSE?!? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Although I've seen some of your ArHi animated stuff...but seriously, WHY are you so good at THIS?!? TEACHHH ME! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€£ OH MY GODD! I GET TO BE A MASTER TOO. EKKKS. I can give you a C- 🀣 Dream come true man 🀣 Jokes apart MJ, it aint hard. You just have to use the vector mask, gradient tool and then add colorign and textures. TRY KAAARRR!!  

Absolutely loved all the animated work, they all look brilliant...but no prizes for guessing that I ADORE the ArHi stuff the mosttt <333  Hehee. Me too πŸ˜† Nothing can beat Arshi <333 

But I love the Deepika and DDLJ one as well :) THANKS! xD 

PHEWW, now this comment definitely took alot of energy out of me! πŸ€£ SEE HOW HARD I WORK EVERYTIME I COMMENT 🀣 

I just cannot believe it took me over half an hour to write all this out, so you better appreciate this :P I DO! 🀣 You turned my face into a clown. My cheeks are red and I have a permanent grin on my face. 🀣 

I think I ranted way more than commented...but well, that's just how we are right? πŸ˜† DONT WORRY! I do that too 🀣 My comments are more ranting and less praising🀣 

Anyways, I love how my male leads pic spam is being displayed in your update as well...that's right people be JELLY! πŸ€£ THAT WAS ONLY FOR YOU 🀣 πŸ€£ And It was a treat to make... 

I LOVE YOU, and I LOVE YOUR WORK! <3 Update soon! 
I LOVE YOU TOO!! And I shall not update soonish. Midterms aa rahe hai πŸ˜†

.Username. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Miss Username! You finally opened your own gallery! Yay I'm on the first page, Pat on the back do you reckon??? dude, I didn't even know you were going to open until I read it in Dangz Shop. Seriously :O I actually thought that you did know πŸ˜† Whoopss! 

Your amazing at what you do and I saw some of your creations in the YHM forum only!AHH! I miss making stuff on DT!! <333

I had no clue you'd made so much stuff over the past few months, WOW everything is beyond Gorgoues MAN! THANKS! *wide grin*

Look at that, my name is at the top of your head? How sweet is that?LMAO I am very sweet...when I want to be πŸ˜‰ 

Wait a minute Krisha, since when did you become a sweet? I never KNEW!? YOU KNEW CORRECT! I aint sweet, unless there is something in it for me. 🀣 

Jokes Apart that is very kind of you to mention my name and appreciate my work! Well, work work IS stunning. And you are a really good friend. WHy wouldnt I mention you πŸ˜† <3 you.

Don't worry I will keep competing with you for the 1st spot in Dangzy's gallery. *glares* I shall reclaim my spot again. I lost my mojo in edmonton -____- πŸ˜† 

I am sure over the next few months we will talk more cus your just a hilarious fun loving person Krish! πŸ€— Thanks yaar! πŸ€— YEP! We will definitely get to know eachother more often πŸ˜ƒ

Now coming to the update SHIT, Its huge Like W*F have you done??? lol I shall of course start with the icons!

Thanks to Dangz & Madhura & the rest of your friends you've opened and slightly become LESS LAZY! Cus I know you have THAT BUG🀣 HAHAHAH! I love how well you know me. You used "less" instead of "not" << PERFECT! 🀣 I shall always be forever lazy 🀣

This is cropped and coloured to perfection, actually all the Bollywood stuff is STUNNING! Yes my FAVVV. The YHM icons are brilliant but the Aamir & Sonakshi are just BEAUTIFUL :) I'm in Awe of your colouring dude! I didn't know you could make such awesome stuff! Thanks yaar! I had so much fun making these icons. I dont even know how they happened...they just did πŸ˜†

The DT Gif that single one out the whole lot, I REMEMEBER you made it,  I used too, its Gorg! YES YOU DID!! Thanks man. Didnt DT just look AMAZINGGG <333  

all the KaSh  Gifs are beautiful & crisp. Deffo the small gifs suit your styles a lot so make more like that! I love making gifs but the process gets repetitive after a while. πŸ˜† But making icons and gifs are my fav because they are so much easier than blending 🀣 The contrast in the Kash Icons are brilliant,OKAY I already told you I LOVE your Gifs/Avi's right?YES YOU DID! And I love how you love them. KaSh were, are and will forever remain my OTP <333 I have no words to describe them Lady! you've done wonders! AHHH! THANKS! *bows*

https://i.imgur.com/GKABt8h.jpg ( Beautiful Use of Textures on this Deepika Sig, Looks like she's promoting  for a Movie or something!<thats how AMAZINGLY well you've made it! :) The pics were just extra HQ!! And she just looked so stunning <333333 Thanks. 
https://i.imgur.com/ZMIynXt.jpg ( I didn't know you could blend?, HAHAH! JOKE JOKE! but really ED dunno this American Pair, Of course I have seen them around, but GEEZ I LOVE IT The text is Perfection! Hahaha When I first started PSing, I would make signatures, and almost enver gifs. Now it is the opposite. These two are Damon and Elena. GAWD I LOVE DAMON aka IAN SOMERHALDER <3333 He actually says that to her and I just *swoons* 

^ I had to Copy the whole Image here! WOAH! How the hell did you create a masterpiece like this with one cap?? hailaaa my fav dude! GORGOGORRR!!!! :P AAAMZING! I don't have words to describe it! :) The border tooo! ANGNSGJSGN ( thats my own Language see) LOL Honestly speaking, I used an action for the 3D thing 🀣 I cant do it myself πŸ˜† But I lost the action when we returned my old computer :'( YOU LOVE SPN?? EKKS REALLY!!! What do you think about Cas?? Hahaha I love your language, because I have a similar one too 🀣 

Texture usage Phenomenal, dude you create that texture? Everthing is amazing! I adore this to another level, If only I was a slight fan of any American shows currently I'd use it. I dont watch anything though ah well...Keep making stuff on IshRa please :P Nope. I duplicated the picture, added radial or something blur. Thats it. Oh and erased the unnecessary parts. And added a texture on top though it isnt very visible. I will deffo make more stuff on Ishra. I just saw this pic and had to make something πŸ˜›

Phew, I am glad you made this because Hinna requested me to make it and I hated the caps but you have made it so beautifully. If shes asks why I haven't made it. amma give her yo link dude! although Hinzz you wanted a different text πŸ˜† HAHA but seriously I could NOT have made it like you..colouring and blending are fab fab fab! I feel like I messed up on the sharpening πŸ˜† You would have deffo made it better. Trust me, you are amazing at PSing. Thanks so much though. 

Oh MY LORD! since when when when did you create animated Avatars??? since always 🀣 No, I learned them a while ago. Still learning more though ... 

Okay I am so not going to quote all of them but MAN they are all stunning? *blushes* 

Ah the colouring,Clarity,Textures glow effect what ever amazing stuff you use to create them have made you a pro! I adore the IPK ones the most cus you caught the moments so well, Not a fan of any kind but I can tell you love them! I am so going to bug you now to make Animated Avis on IshRa, DivAn Divyanka or anything I like, so you'd better be ready!IPKKND is my LOVEE! HAhaha feel free to bug me anytime 🀣 Should I start calling you pest 🀣 Nahhh just joking. I want to make stuff on Ishra and Divan but since I dont watch it anymore, I dont know what scenes to make it on. Any recs? πŸ˜† 

Krish, This is probably one of the longest comments I have ever written but you GIRL, YOU deserve with all the praise you have given me in my gallery you need to be told how much I and everyone else loves your creations! So Wish you all the success in this gallery and I hope you can actually update when you have time! Awww I feel so special <3 πŸ˜† YOU ARE TOO SWEET!!! DONT MAKE ME TEAR UP!!! :') I LOVE YOUR URSHIE!!! πŸ€— Thanks for making my day πŸ˜ƒ 

You Amazing girl can't wait for what is in store for us❀️ This will be fun. Because even I dont know whats in store for you guys and Me 🀣

Love 

Ursh πŸ€— 

Thanks so much for the comment Urshie πŸ€—
LOVE YA!

.Username. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.SapnokiRani-.

YASSS, I got the first page 😎 A bigwala Reserve πŸ€— I can't wait to write you an essay

YAYY!! LOL I cant wait for you comment. And I got a challenge for you: Taro comment tu gujarati ma lakh, agar tari paase himmat hoi toh 😈🀣

--

Originally posted by: Aaditya01

Proud of you ESSS  πŸ€—πŸ₯³

Fab ))))

THANKS EVIL SISSY KE HUBBY! 🀣

--

Originally posted by: whiterose29

A Big Fat RES. πŸ˜Ž 

*Edit*

Finally you've opened a shop of your OWN! πŸ€— πŸ€— This is so so so amazing Krishi! <3 I'm waiting to see some really wonderful creations from you. β€οΈ <3 The ones you updated on page1 are wonderful! πŸ˜³

And one question, what does Apgo mean? πŸ˜ƒ

HEY AASHII! πŸ€— 
LOL Yes, Finally I do have a shopwa :P I am so glad that you liked all the stuff. πŸ€— Thanks for commenting.

LMAO APGO means... I will tell you on my next update. I dont want to repeat it too many times 🀣 
.Username. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aichuu

πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜²

thats my reaction to your first page  
The message well it was from ur heart its so clear πŸ˜‰ 

all the icons are super stunning wow the cropping the sharpness the colouring the smoothness wowww 
my favz

the aviz wat a qty maan i mean its super awsome .. the brightness the colouring loved it .. i m gonna use the dmg gang avi soon

all the signatures luks extra ordinary .. stunning work loved ur placement of text,texture,picture placement.. style colouring .. ur usage of sharpness is incredible .. you are simply amazing

my fav from the bunch it was hard to select

the coloring really unique

oh my god sooo damn amazing

Perfectionnn

Whats the shop name means APgo ? πŸ˜† just curious

AICHUUU! You are awesome πŸ€— Like really awesome. πŸ˜† Hahaha. πŸ˜›

THANKS SO MUCH!!! I love how KaSh ones dominate your fav list. DOnt worry, they dominate my fav list too 🀣

Hehehe Thanks yaar. I love the DMG gang, and I love it when people use DMG stuff <333 Makes my day πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 

I am so glad that you like it. Yeah. I use sharpness and topaz too sometimes. 

LMAO Apgo ka meaning next update mein batavugi. I dont want to repeat it a million times, and it is kinda embarrassing 🀣
.Username. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

Ah that update is huge. God knows when the whole thing would load, ah, would it ever load?

And, that means dont ever expect me to unres soon, not in this lifetime!

Anyways, what exactly does APGO mean? I have wanted to ask for ages. Just so curious, tell me right now. What is APGO? 

IKR! 🀣 It was a pain getting it all up 🀣 THATS THE POINT! If it never loads, you never get to see it...BUT ALAS, it loaded... 🀣

Hahaha You showed up. That is what made my day, MERI HIRA AND MIRA! πŸ˜†

Third time I got asked this question 🀣 I shall tell you in my next update. I dont wanna repeat the story a gazillion times. πŸ˜† 

--

Originally posted by: Laugh.Out.Loud

Wait a minute. YOU MADE THIS?

I think I used it for a complete week, and I didn't even know you made it. Ah, its super gorgeous. AWESOEM FABULOUS STUPENDOFANTASITIC!! And all the other awesome words in the dictionary. (Too lazy to type them all, don't think that I don't have a good vocabulary. I do! πŸ€£)

P.S.: Some people may think I am spamming, which I am! πŸ˜›

YES, I MADE IT!! πŸ˜† YOU USED IT? 😲 I never knew that. But I usually have my 
 banner/siggy thingy turned off. 

EKKS! I am so glad that you liked it. I loved this ILY scene. <3333 They both were just β˜ΊοΈ 

I dont have a good vocab too. Its all good πŸ˜†

AND FEEL FREE TO SPAM! 🀣

.Username. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

congratulations... ek se badke ek siggies... kaunsi tareef karoon? loved them krish...
keep it up

Thanks Appy πŸ€— Really means a lot that you commented πŸ€—

--

Originally posted by: _ChandraMukhi_

awesome update

--

Originally posted by: lazychick.maria

Awww Krishna so finally ! You opened it !!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘ Can't wait to see more of your stuff!

Well coming tot he update! This is killer! Absolutely KILLER! You rock! Bas keh diya! Now don't be too modest and see your stuff! Pure gorgeousness! 
Epicness and uniqueness in each of your creation! You just blew me away! 
Ipk bolly Sarun creations are so pretty DAMMIT! The icons are so cute! πŸ˜³
Kal Ho Naa Ho K3G wow mindblowing! 
Well everything is looking so fab! 

Can't wait for your next update! and Plz don't underestimate yourself warna I'll give you a tight THAPPAD! πŸ˜‘

πŸ€—

MARIAAAwa πŸ€— Thanks for your wishes πŸ€—
KHNH is one of my most fav movies. And I am so glad that you liked it. 
HAWWW YOU ARE GONNA SLAP ME!!! DOnt you darewaaa, I will get my guys to protect me :D

classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I kinda forgot about thisπŸ˜† .. updated my comment on pg2πŸ˜›
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Edited on Pg 2, finally.