~ Mrina <3
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Reserveddd! 

I unreserved my comment on page 60 btw! :P

Comment in-progress for now LOL. 

- - E D I T E D - -

I cannot tell you how MUCH I love these icons! Seriously, how did you make such stunning icons?? You have to start sharing your secrets with MJ now, MJ has to become your chela in icon-making LOL. 😆 Okay jokes apart, I love the blend of softness and crisp/sharpness of the icons! The colouring is like the cherry on top! Simply gorgeous work <3 

The Shivika gifs are amazinnng! I especially love the last set of gifs, they look super adorable in the avis! The clarity and crispness of the gifs is fantastic! 😳

Coming to the sigs, the EDKV and JNDSD sigs are very very prettyyy! Love the colouring and softness in them :) 

But my MOST favourite from the update is the KaSh picspam! A) The scene is EPIC! B) the colouring is EPIC! and C) The caps selection is EPIC! My heart still beats whenever I see KaSh stuff being made, and you do great justice to them Krishu! 😳 Beautiful work with the KaSh picspam! 

Madzy's request looks brilliant! It looks a bit different from your usual work, but a good different! I especially adore the blending and colouring of the sig :) I'm sure Madz is very happy to get such a great sig from you :) 

Overall, a FABBB update and can't wait for the next one! I will post my request on a different post :) 

Edited by Dangelz - 7 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Reservedd for request editing! 

I am so sorry I haven't been able to edit my request till now! Honestly, I had forgotten in between that I had reserved a spot for request! 

I would like to request for 4 gifs please! Make them however you want, size is up to you to decide. Whether its big gifs or small ones, doesn't matter :)

So as I told you earlier, its Rishabh and Raina (Aham-Krystle) from Brahmarakshas. 

Here are the timings and video links. 

1st gif - - > [0:39 - 0:49] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyD__rNe94

2nd gif - - > [0:50 - 0:59] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyD__rNe94

3rd and 4th  gif - -> http://www.ozee.com/shows/brahmarakshas/video/brahmarakshas-episode-12-september-11-2016-full-episode.html

I couldn't find the youtube link for this scene unfortunately. :( Let me know if you are able to download this episode from the link above. 

If not, I'll try to find a different link instead.

The scene I want starts from 15:05. Pretty much the hospital hug scene between Raina and Rishabh

Pick any moment you want from there lol. 

- - D O N E  E D I T I N G  - - 

Edited by Dangelz - 7 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Barney I got a request for you. 😆
Here is the photo:

not sure of the text though but you can make come up with whatever you want lol or it can be without text

Color combination could also be anything you like.

IDK lol i'm horrible at requests so bear with me 😆
MochaQueen thumbnail
Krishyyy! I is good. Where you beeen?
And as usual I cant see anything beyond your JNDSD stuff :P Gotta use something man!