Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

arshi ff ; attraction or love

aanahhoneysingh Newbie
aanahhoneysingh
aanahhoneysingh

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
 its a story of arshi and arnav...i start this story from that point where arnav saw khushi with shyam...how their life change after it...
prologue

A man was standing outside on the phone.

"Aman.. Are you hundred percent sure that you didn't leave any clues behind?" he asked restlessly.

They could not at any cost be caught.

"Trust me asr, no clues or any DNA was left behind," said Aman confidentially.

She yelled as loud as she could, banging the doors and even walls.he heard her yelling and also feel her pain...but he cannot help her...she is the one who force him to take this step...

She's probably trying to find some exit, not that it'll be an easy task."

"Yes... You really should check on her," said asr  with a little laugh, "Be careful... the drug I used was extra powerful and she still managed to kick me hard, before becoming unconscious."

'she saw your face asked arnav.

'no'

wait for my next call ' call get disconnected.

in raizada mansion

all  were worried where are khushi and shyam . anjali become panicked and watch the time. 'chottey...where were you...i tried your number '

arnav in calm tone 'di...today is akash and payal marriage...enjoyed it...'but chottey...your jijaji...' hearing the word jija...his anger raise ...'he is here and busy in work...he cupped her face in his palm...'dont take stress in that condition...not good for your health...'

nani also panicked but knew anjali condition..she said 'bitiya...chottey is right...shyam came back soon...if he saw you in that condition he become angry on you...'

pandit; shaadi ka muhurat nikala jaa rha hai...var -vadhu ko bulayie...

payal come to arnav ; arnavji...wait for a minute...khushi is not here...if you dont mind...but arnav cut her,,,'you sit on mandap...at that time khushi came...payal had no option...and sat beside akash... pandit chant the mantras and payal look worried...gupta ,s were worried more as they know shyam is not here,,,,buaji pray for her sankadevi...

arnav came to his room...he pace here and there...his eyes glistening with tears...few hours later when he asked shyam about his relation with khushi...Saale saab, listen to me once! she loves me only...This girl has been plotting to ruin your sister's life for months. She loves only me, but when I told her I was happily married, she started going after you just so that she could remain near me!!"

"All the moments she has spent with you, everything has been her plan just to be with me.  She has no feelings for you," Shyam said and began laughing, "Did you really think she cared for you?"

Arnav's anger rose with each passing word, his pain and hurt evident in his eyes.  All he remembered was how heartbroken she had been when her engagement had broken, never telling him her truth all these months. after that he take decision of their life...he send shyam to abroad and kidnap khushi...he wanna tell the truth to his family once marriage take place...

khushi reached rm and shocked to see her family against her...she didnot understand anything...tears flow from her eyes...buaji slapped her and call her characterless...khushi cried but nobody heard her...she is shocked and stunned by payal words

payal;She even forced shyam to get engaged to her. Now Anjali is shocked. She looks at Khushi remembering Khushi telling her about her engagement and his name was also Shyam. She remembers how she cried in her arms being cheated and how she broke her engagement. However, she wants to know the truth so she looks at Khushi.

Anjali: Khushi is she right?

Before Khushi can answer, buaji i will tell you everything...first hear me out. Do not take any decisions in hast. Saying this, buaji narrates the whole story from the beginning. Even Buaji tells her how khushi forced him to get engaged and how his truth came out. Anjali look at Khushi. her eyes are full with tears and rage. Her eyes are full with anger. She goes up to Khushi.khushi look at her buaji in shocked...her buaji manipulate everything and put the blame on her...she is stunned when her buaji told anjali 'i told her to tell you the truth but she lied to me and told me she break all relation with him...but she didnot...

khushi; buaji...

her amma slaps her hard on her cheek and leaves from there.

khushi moves to anjali; this is not true di...

Anjali's anger reaches at the highest. She slaps her ..How may lies..how many lies will you say? I am noticing you from past month. You are behaving strange and weird. You always have a problem . I am also sensing the clod behavior of shyam toward me. Now, get the hell out of here. I don't want to see your dirty face. you betray me...you break my relation...what did you get...

khushi left from there...her family against her...she cried and faint on road...

'is she alright ' asked asr

'dont worry...she is absolutely fine ...said aman

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snainaa1kskakmg6892zaniax

aanahhoneysingh Newbie
aanahhoneysingh
aanahhoneysingh

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged
please reader if you like the story ...comment and press the thanx button
snainaa Newbie
snainaa
snainaa

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 4:40am | IP Logged
nice story ...wanna know what happen next...
akmg6892 Groupbie
akmg6892
akmg6892

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Smile
zaniax IF-Rockerz
zaniax
zaniax

Posted: 28 January 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
Nice...its a different take on that track. Will like to read more :)
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top