Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Aesha

Goldie

Aesha

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 6:50am | IP Logged
do u guys like the new guy(cant remember his name) in CID... i dont find him gud at all....just my opinion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THE NEW GUY" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sim_indian

IF-Dazzler

sim_indian

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 8:23am | IP Logged
i know the c.i.d name...its moksh....hes not that bad...i thing he is pretty good...
but he REALLY needs to work on the facial expressipons

nagin1

nagin1

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
it is good guy.
Big smile

-De.De-

IF-Sizzlerz

-De.De-

Posted: 10 October 2006 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Yep, i totally agree, he's not suitable for cID, I ust like the CID Team, ACP PRAD, DAYA, ABHIJEET, DR. NIATI, and MUSKAAN, no one lse now is not suitable or replace any 1 of these caracters.

dharv

dharv

Posted: 10 October 2006 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
OLD is GOLD remmember it. all new members needs to work really hard to become CID..

Smitu

Smitu

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hi... this guy is new.. eventually he will develop the skill by seeing the actors...what do you think?

Rajit_indianbul

Rajit_indianbul

Posted: 13 October 2006 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
I think Muskaan should find a partner and marry - she doesnt fit to be an actor with her awkward teeth and horse like walk - please please replace her Cry

amba3393

amba3393

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 11:17am | IP Logged
I don't like him at all. He doesn't have a good voice or can't actually do anything that will help solve the case.

Didn't mean to make a fan of him mad... Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.