Qubool Hai

Dr Aasma (Himani Sharma)

fizy_wizy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I read an article in which it was written that Himani Sharma will play a role in Sath Nibana Saathiya after the leap. Which means her re entry in QH is not possible. And her role in QH was referred as 'Cameo'. Which means she has quit the show. Her character was nice , i really hoped for her comeback. 😕 Edited by Fizywizy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rakshaanra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A parallel storyline of her and the sisters would have been more interesting than the cat and mouse Faiz and Rahat party
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
great 👍🏼
her character in QH was not substantially important...now that she has got to play Meera in SNS which is gonna to be the lead/parallel lead,that is definitely a good break in her career 😊
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Originally posted by: rakshaanra

A parallel storyline of her and the sisters would have been more interesting than the cat and mouse Faiz and Rahat party

Yeah right! And now obviously it means Azhar's role has also come to an end. RaHa are good if Faiz is not the the picture 😊
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah I too saw in SBS or SBB
Gauti from Paanch will be playing one of the twins tolu molu n she will be playing the role of meera

Anyways it has been so long since Azhar n Ahil's sisters are missing 

RaHa was good until they decided to add another angle Faizu; He is just creepy like Sannu maybe long lost bhai behen hai Faizu n Sannu
fizy_wizy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chahanya

Yeah I too saw in SBS or SBB

Gauti from Paanch will be playing one of the twins tolu molu n she will be playing the role of meera

Anyways it has been so long since Azhar n Ahil's sisters are missing

RaHa was good until they decided to add another angle Faizu; He is just creepy like Sannu maybe long lost bhai behen hai Faizu n Sannu

lol is this Sannu Sanam2 ? 🤣 it's better to use sannu than Sanam2. As there is one & only 'Hamari Sanam'
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I first started calling her Ammi ki Sanam as I never like her being called Sanam 2
There is only one Sanam
Then slowly her colors began to show n she irritated my like Tannu so I gave her the name Sannu as it rhymes with her MIL's name
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
there were so many characters in the beginning...
but their track has discontinued abruptly