Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I think after talent show nisha will tell the truth of aarti to nisha and he will be heartbroken and will leave for london and handover lakshya academy to nisha and out of respect for him she will run the academy and new entry happens in academy and slowly their story starts  O God what I am thinking but really Viraj as a lead is very gud why they r changing I am very sad  this is happening with me for the 3 time first one in uttaran they killed my fav Vansh  and afterwards in khoobsurat they killed the lead (again my fav rohit) and now this one really disgusting 
Smartstar11 thumbnail
It would be fun when Viraj will start feeling jealous of the new entry. It's decided that his name would be Kabir, right? Anyway, keep updating us with the latest news...
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MsfairyCindreLa

yes shru. They juz want some News, bas! Fake news ho toh bhi chalta hai πŸ˜† 😲

wahi...kuch nahi toh fake news pe paisa wasool...🀣 this wud never happen as NiRaj r rocking..!⭐️
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Princyz_Belle

wahi...kuch nahi toh fake news pe paisa wasool...🀣 this wud never happen as NiRaj r rocking..!⭐️

fake news se unlogon ko kya milgea πŸ˜† bas, hamare forum ki ranking increase hojati hai 🀣 and sum members argua among emsleves , not literally but sarcastically. ( I enjoy it thou πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ )
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MsfairyCindreLa

fake news se unlogon ko kya milgea πŸ˜† bas, hamare forum ki ranking increase hojati hai 🀣 and sum members argua among emsleves , not literally but sarcastically. ( I enjoy it thou πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ )

🀣Yes exactly.Ranking will increase.
This gonna be a big flop NAUC IF moment like discussing abt Viren's death,new entry aarthiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prachii

🀣<font color="#0000ff">Yes exactly.Ranking will increase.</font>
<font color="#0000ff">This gonna be a big flop NAUC IF moment like discussing abt Viren's death,new entry aarthiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†,</font>

and now discussing abt lead chnge πŸ˜† 🀣