Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gautamyagya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I m a big fan of viraj n Nisha I love their chemistry n all eveything is awesome but now I feel that there shoud be more of family like viraj Nisha track bhi hona chahiye but more of cousins too cuz that was the major point.
I have like a dozen of cousins n I love to watch cousins moments more.
Actually cousins n viraj Nisha but I feel Nisha ka staring part should be stopped atleast for now where viraj has rejected her like its ok that after rejection they r trying to be normal not making the situation embarrassing but staring part I dont like inspit being dam die heart fan for both of them.
Now I want more of family dramas!
MsfairyCindreLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: radevfan1

Tired of these fake news! First they say Viren will die then we get article of NAUC Ending & now they r exaggerating new entry! 😡 Cant they just say Mishkat entring the show thats all.. Whats the need to spice up things!!

yeahhh
mirch masala laga kar bolte hain
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Staring in general is always creepy...in love...not in love...married or not...😆 and staring in public with people around...??!? 
@bhagya That's where I am so disappointed. There has been complete imbalance from the time the leads story had started. Cousins got sidelined...and we aren't getting the cousins moment. Senior Gangwals come like cameos. To get better ratings...promos and balance is required. Youth gets targeted by cousins...but the rest can be attracted by the family because they are equally good. 
Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think we all have to just relax and not panick. just dont believe these,all we can do is patiently wait and watch.
Remember they made huge mess about arthi,love triangle and all but later it was misunderstood..so just chill guys.
rekha_ghoriwala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
veeru jaan hain hum sab ki... woh leas se change nahi ho sakta we dnt mishkhat verma as the lead phew... go away...
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsfairyCindreLa

if dey both r in luv thn d staring dsnt matter fr me.
bt nw nisha knw viru dsnt luv her ..thn also she stares .

Exactly .. I mean Right now we are like ..WHY is Viraj staring back ?? ðŸ˜µ ðŸ˜†

Shweta .. Yes true .. hope it does start soon .. otherwise by the time it starts we would have discussed and decided upon almost all aspects and the actual scene/ track may once again go Phusss..😆😆
Edited by ShilpiK21 - 9 years ago
Gautamyagya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MsfairyCindreLa

yeahhh
mirch masala laga kar bolte hain

That's so sick seriously so much of rumours n the heights was that NAUC OS GOING TO END
Cant they stop doing this.
One more that lead is changing bakwas pe bakwas! 😡
Originally posted by: ShilpiK21

Dave Viren zinda hai na.. ?? So Lead bhi change nahi hoga ..😆.. Yeh SBB ki 'reverse 'guaranty hai😆😆

sbb din say lead will chnge
Originally posted by: Ijaza

I think we all have to just relax and not panick. just dont believe these,all we can do is patiently wait and watch.
Remember they made huge mess about arthi,love triangle and all but later it was misunderstood..so just chill guys.

agree
ShilpiK021 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Staring in general is always creepy...in love...not in love...married or not...😆 and staring in public with people around...??!? 

@bhagya That's where I am so disappointed. There has been complete imbalance from the time the leads story had started. Cousins got sidelined...and we aren't getting the cousins moment. Senior Gangwals come like cameos. To get better ratings...promos and balance is required. Youth gets targeted by cousins...but the rest can be attracted by the family because they are equally good. 

The current episodes  last few infact would have been so much more balanced if the staring scenes and so much of' you know what'  track had not been squeezed in