RAYA OS : My Tempting Secretary *27-01-2015* - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Ahaaan toh Priya is ram's secretary ...Priya desires for the kapoor πŸ˜³ ra,m dated girls πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² ahaan toh ram toodesire for priya πŸ˜³ but cant afford to loose her πŸ˜‰  a chocolate box and Flowers for ayesha πŸ˜‘ ye kidher se aayi πŸ˜‘  ram ki girlfrnd  haha no brain πŸ˜† toh hruti and lina are priya's frnd they met for lunch .. ram's arms wrapped around her waist nad he came to the same restra πŸ˜²  awww Priya πŸ˜­ hmm toh ram is free till 3 and priya is hoping to see ram πŸ₯±  hmm ram aaya and asked her about lunch πŸ˜Š ooohhoo toh ram wanted to clear hsi things with ayesha thats why he told priya to send all thosethings to her.. ahaan intresting πŸ˜‰ Priya's laugh takes ram's breath awayπŸ˜‰ Ours too😳 chalooo ji finalllyy end rma and ayesha's chapter.. my gawwwdd she is sooo jealous of priya.. πŸ˜› hmm toh ram wanted priya to call him... Reminded me of their Confession 5th march πŸ˜³ hmm toh ram is gng for a week...πŸ₯± awww toh priya still hope to see him and coffee bhi ready krti h daily πŸ˜ƒ haaaye kya pyaar h πŸ˜³ ram brought smthng for priya πŸ€— a black sarreee for priya πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ haaaye M in Raya's Land πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ RAYA Kiss πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ banke titli dilll udaaa hai kanhiii durrr πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  Raya's confession πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ m in love with 3rd Persons POv πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Liked their morning.. Lovelyyy OS..Do write more πŸ˜Š thankyou for PM πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Birdy91

Ahaaan toh Priya is ram's secretary ...Priya desires for the kapoor πŸ˜³ ra,m dated girls πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² ahaan toh ram toodesire for priya πŸ˜³ but cant afford to loose her πŸ˜‰  a chocolate box and Flowers for ayesha πŸ˜‘ ye kidher se aayi πŸ˜‘  ram ki girlfrnd  haha no brain πŸ˜† toh hruti and lina are priya's frnd they met for lunch .. ram's arms wrapped around her waist nad he came to the same restra πŸ˜²  awww Priya πŸ˜­ hmm toh ram is free till 3 and priya is hoping to see ram πŸ₯±  hmm ram aaya and asked her about lunch πŸ˜Š ooohhoo toh ram wanted to clear hsi things with ayesha thats why he told priya to send all thosethings to her.. ahaan intresting πŸ˜‰ Priya's laugh takes ram's breath awayπŸ˜‰ Ours too😳 chalooo ji finalllyy end rma and ayesha's chapter.. my gawwwdd she is sooo jealous of priya.. πŸ˜› hmm toh ram wanted priya to call him... Reminded me of their Confession 5th march πŸ˜³ hmm toh ram is gng for a week...πŸ₯± awww toh priya still hope to see him and coffee bhi ready krti h daily πŸ˜ƒ haaaye kya pyaar h πŸ˜³ ram brought smthng for priya πŸ€— a black sarreee for priya πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ haaaye M in Raya's Land πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ RAYA Kiss πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ banke titli dilll udaaa hai kanhiii durrr πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³  Raya's confession πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ m in love with 3rd Persons POv πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ Liked their morning.. Lovelyyy OS..Do write more πŸ˜Š thankyou for PM πŸ˜Š

Thanx so much for Such a lovly comment
Wow...
Awesome OS!!!
Love it!!
Thanks 4 pm!!
Posted: 8 years ago

wowowoowowowowwoo wwhat an hhot & cute love story Aman bhai it was really cute to see RaYa accepting each other with all way now... it was such a lovely update I enjoyed it a lot must readable... tooo good...
Posted: 8 years ago
Could you please change the font colour?
It is hard to read
Your stories are beautiful.