Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
@arunabhi

That was amazingly exquisite.. You write too good :)

Thank you!
Edited by Spana_stylo - 9 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
read 2nd part of os now. it was suprb di. loved their journey og love alot ndthe song selection was also superb
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy Valentine's Day Aru. This is very beautiful OS perfect for This special day. Really lovely story both are meet from the broken point and they join pieces of their broken heart and built up their understanding so well and finally they complete their heart together so sweet and simple way of life and they complete with Ruhi. They finLly get their perfect family at the end. Thank you so much for lovely OS dear.πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by usaonly - 9 years ago
.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Res Edited by Spana_stylo - 9 years ago
Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aviana

awesome.i just lvd it.i always enjy ur updates n thnx fr d pm

Thanks a lot dear... You are most welcome πŸ˜ƒ
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Originally posted by: krikumar.91

Wow Aru...Enjoyed it completely... 

Thanks a lot Kri πŸ˜ƒ
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Originally posted by: s_kavya

@Aruna - Wow it was simply beautiful... enjoyed reading it... Thanks a lot for the PM dear πŸ€—

Thank you so much Kavya πŸ€—..

You're most welcome 😳
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita_sidana

yess yess here i amπŸ˜†πŸ˜†i knw i knw m late...but i thought ki isse pehle ki aap mujhe galiyan dena shuru krr de ki challenege deke bhag gyi..i must comment🀣

on a side note...parh to maine raat ko hi liya tha...it was just second round i was takingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

omg dii...this is for youπŸ€—jaadu ki jhappi

its so beautiful

nd you were sying its long long...itna bhi nhi thaπŸ˜†i was expecting from youπŸ˜†πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

you took me to a new world of ishra yrrr...a beautiful dreamy world. Their tragedy on same day then they meeting each other, their frndship, then dooriyan. the fact i liked was they talked about marriage themslves...and actully wanted to work on it. budding of love, iccream and then final dance...am in ishraland

i luv you...o beautiful...isse jyada nhi mil skta tha kya?? i wonder mujhe shadi ka challnege krna chahiy tha u knwπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

awesum os di...terrific job

and u knw wat...am feeling proud of myslf right nowπŸ˜†i gave you challenge so we got this os
cheers for ankiπŸ₯³

Hawww 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲... Gaalliyan and me ?? When have I ever done that 😭.
Abh tho I should 🀣🀣.. Jaadu ki jhappi 😳😳.. Yeh le tere liye πŸ€—πŸ€—..
You very well know I was freaking out and never knew all of you would like it so much !! I really did not know how to start the whole OS and then thought why not write a story of my own πŸ˜†.. Glad you enjoyed ! It was only in the end it got romantic ! I was wondering how many of you will go to sleep πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.. I am glad I took you to IshRa land !!

Shaadi ka challenge !! May be fun but after hearing all your views here ! I am happy with this πŸ˜†..

Kud ki tareef ??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. Chalo ! I have dedicated this OS for you for your proud soch of gicing me this challenge 😳.. Thanks a lot Anki !! Love you πŸ€—β€οΈ
Aru.Divan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cloudy24

Aruna di thanks for the pm. Much needed one at this tym for  me😊the simplicity here clearly depicts the grandeur of their love  ..😊 loved it way too much😊

Thanks Uttara !! Awww glad it made you happy πŸ˜ƒ ..