||FirefliesHavenMaNanAT#63||Uncle and his Pikachu - Page 66

Posted: 9 years ago
You people haven't seen roofied people , I have , many act like Babies- basically with Nandini around , he just ended up revisiting that moment of his life which she has touched most. With Soha it would be different reaction- simple. 
Ignores the thrill rant. Deconstructing Manik and meeting the child him- because that is where his darkness rests.  

I have absolutely no idea how drunk people are, neither have I seen one in real life. All I know is Manik is always so wound up so drunk Manik was supposed to be carefree, his hurt should've been more intense, his smiles very open, bafflement all over. I think Parth couldn't execute it with perfection imo so to me it fell flat. 🤔
I WAED YOU BTW CHECK!!
I can't wait for Soha to be out but the actress tweeted today only that she's back on ky2 sets and had a pic with niti? i saw. so im like LORDY.
Originally posted by MaybeSomeday...

I have absolutely no idea how drunk people are, neither have I seen one in real life. All I know is Manik is always so wound up so drunk Manik was supposed to be carefree, his hurt should've been more intense, his smiles very open, bafflement all over. I think Parth couldn't execute it with perfection imo so to me it fell flat. 🤔
I WAED YOU BTW CHECK!!

@Bold - This I agree which is why the best scenes were them cuddling and sleeping , also the morning one . He couldn't get the cute drunk Manik act right. Pity, because writing was powerful. 
trust Genie to always be the positive side of things.

Wish - damn, I really can't tolerate ghatiya execution. So imma give it a skip. Babies are cute, that has been established so I really want things to move on. Why did this show get extended? I was perfectly happy with the 100 episodes thing

Rida - do you really want me to gush about Healer? Because it'll be difficult to stop me 😳 Yeah, the gif is from Healer. Perfect OTP is perfect. It's a action/thriller/suspense/romance-ish show with some very smart execution. I can't say it's the most novel show out there or the most realistic one but damn, the way it's been presented..you just can't help but wait for the new episodes! Four episodes till it ends!
@Maisu - It's not the writing, doubt the tracks or the growth could have been possible within just 100 episode. The acting failed, simple. 
I think it was the execution of Manik's drunk act which fell flat, Parth just couldn't deliver that feeling of completely letting go. It felt a bit staged and rehearsed to me. And since comparisons are inevitable, Imma just gonna go ahead and do it ke while Niti completely nailed her drunk scenes, Parth made me second guess whether it was in character for Manik to do what he did or a blunder..
Genie - 100 episodes had this sense of finite to it, so the pace was really strong. The 100 episode thing was said to be rumors around the musicana period, right? After 60-ish episodes. So while the characters weren't totally fleshed out till then and a lot of story was left, the episodes back then didn't feel very filler and they didn't feel urgent either. Each episode has this sense to it that it has to deliver certain points and it did. When I say 100 episode format, I mean the whole idea of "this show will end at a set time when the story we want to tell is over". But this extension makes it look like "this show will go on till we want it to go on, adding bits of stories in it totally unrelevant to the original one"
@Mais: I have absolutely no complaints with 'what' he said and did.. because the writing/content was just so beautiful really.. it was the 'how' side of things that was godawful and cringeworthy.. 
Would recommend keeping track of the general storyline  though.. because that is as clever and on point as ever ðŸ˜›

And of course, Positive Genie is Positive. ðŸ˜†
PARTNER - The phone's battery went dead and it TURNED OFF ON ME ON HALF REPLY. I still haven't figured out her battery thing so i put it on charge. imma turn it on in half an hour ;(( why you no skype? :(
THAT YELLOW MEHENDI DRESS IS SOO SOOO PRETTY AND THE KAAM ON IT and that head thing looks so cool. I ENVY YOU. When will somebody in my family get married? all are larkas and nobody wants to get married :|

The show should've gone for 150 episodes and then be done with it. They didn't have to extend it for no reason and add fillerish parts to it too. Now the show's literally extending and going on. And if they want to keep at it then they should take a break here and go for a second season and come back with a tight season 2 and the actors be all fresh. How much can you think and do in just a day with dailysoaps? dear soha track, end please.

PARTNER- EVERYONE'S WATCHING HEALER! Imma watch too. give me some bg on it though?