Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sohara

My dear S started to make VM too.

First attempt is wonderful I must say.
Pefect song you sellected.
Just loved it.
Keep it up.๐Ÿ‘

Yes, dear S, can you believe it? me and vms?  thanks so much for liking, actually i made a dumb mistake and thank to all our blasters, i learned and in the process of re-doing some of it, i got a chance to "rebuff" it...my first first one was a lil choppy...i'm happy with how it turned out but honestly don't know if/when i would do it again. 
hats off to all the VM makers, involved alot of patience and time!
so happy you liked the song i selected, always wanted to do teri mer to Enrique (he was my Sobti back in  college btw๐Ÿ˜‰)
Edited by BarunDiwani - 9 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanayaMyLIFE

Superb Amazing vm
thank for shareing vm

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Faiqu Di, ๐Ÿค—hank you so much,

D, thanks again for kind words,

Indu thanks, uff the passion...it burst throug the seams in 170 and 171...its uncontrollable...and that scene in the bedroom...i feel like Khushi having to hold the hear watching as he decided to come back for the kill and release the hairwa...siiigh!

Thanks all three of you for helping me get through the .flv issue!

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haye meri BD!!

Like, like, superlike. The lyrics match perfectly and I totally love the lift on "i want to reach for the stars". The opening in the dhakdhak room, and the closing shot...both lovely!

Mazaa ayaa meri diwani ladki.

I'm watching again now...Tonight we dance...i leave my life in your hands...haye๐Ÿ˜†...here i come!

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi ALL!

Happy Belated Teri Meri to all IPKdians alike!

So finally after over two yrs of discovering the world of VMs...all thanks to IPK, i made one I have been dreaming of! Asli Duniya had made IPK a sideline of my life so diving anytime into anything IPK is a treat and how does this show manage to make us feel so much two yrs after its ending...

Anyway hope you all enjoy, do like and drop a line if you'd like. 

I'd like to dedicate my first VM to all my friend from Blast from the Past thread and to esp Cyn Di (Cinthian) and my naughty Sauten (Wiwy), they both turned a year younger in Jan๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JliI7GTyXQ

Aww thank you!  It is magnificent love Enrique so romantic!
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ha... i just opened this post.

saw on fb, fell flat... left a comment. so damn sensuous everything feels, i love the transitions and the surprising little colour changes. sparks and punctuations all over, please make the next one soon... it is addictive... making watching the whole thing.

congratulations on your pehla pehla vm, ladki.

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: IssK.

Haye meri BD!!

Like, like, superlike. The lyrics match perfectly and I totally love the lift on "i want to reach for the stars". The opening in the dhakdhak room, and the closing shot...both lovely!

Mazaa ayaa meri diwani ladki.

I'm watching again now...Tonight we dance...i leave my life in your hands...haye๐Ÿ˜†...here i come!

Oye hoye, the lady in red commeth!! kaisen ho lal scooter wali?? you super like toh me super khush! thank you...don't ask how much i had to mess with the sped to get the reach for the sky part ๐Ÿ˜†...oooh and you pheel the chame to chame as me when it come to that dhak dhak room! hope you liked it ever better the second time!
alsways good to seek you meri Issk! hope all is good, mmmwaaas!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Aww thank you!  It is magnificent love Enrique so romantic!

you are welcome!!! and love mostly anything Enrique..esp before he go all raunchy!๐Ÿ˜†
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Originally posted by: indi52

ha... i just opened this post.

saw on fb, fell flat... left a comment. so damn sensuous everything feels, i love the transitions and the surprising little colour changes. sparks and punctuations all over, please make the next one soon... it is addictive... making watching the whole thing.

congratulations on your pehla pehla vm, ladki.

In Di ji ko flat kar diya??? hain...uff sorry will flock over to FB to see comment...hard to keep up with all diff places! awww and your comment here, thank you, thank you and mmmwaaa! so encouraging! yes despite the frustrations of putting this together, i can see why it's addicting. and being first it seemed harder perhaps than it had to be but seriously don't know how you all do it...the writing the editing AND the VM making and to watch/read others too...anyway it is a great feeling to see fainl product :) so another one maybe if e-start now i can't have something in a month๐Ÿ˜† 
and i'm so glad you felt sensuous! egggjactly what i was going for๐Ÿ˜‰...esp that bedroom scene...aaahhh don't know i seen anything so sexy!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Indu thanks, uff the passion...it burst throug the seams in 170 and 171...its uncontrollable...and that scene in the bedroom...i feel like Khushi having to hold the hear watching as he decided to come back for the kill and release the hairwa...siiigh!
Thanks all three of you for helping me get through the .flv issue!

Ami,

Sensuousness at its classy best has what happened in that room.. it was the perfect cherry on top, sone pe suhaga for that public confession/ love making on that stage..
Such a fine observation you have made that in red.. brilliant my friend.. so true, her heart was slowly but surely slipping away.. no stopping the dhak dhak train today..as the woman in her woke up to unknown territories..i have longed to see that mode of Khushi physically/ emotionally at least one more time after their marriage, but with a patchy, quilted work post that farm house, this remains their intoxicating morning after...
the moment when she was vehemently denying of any farq and turned only to find the man, the root cause of all her restlessness, leaned against that door in all his glory... my heart literally stopped.. LM , Arshad K, who ever directed that specific moment, i don't mind holding their feet ..  there is an intimacy with barely any touch...

meant to come back to your thread last couple days.. this Youtube blocking kept me frustrated..watched ur vm again, loved the editing you did to the visuals, this vm making is very rigorous.. welcome to the club..

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago