tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
pooja beating vicky maneet making out hitler ohoo game
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update...

Pooja and Vicky interrupt maaneet romance..
they both were so lost in each other that they did not see anyone coming..

both Hitlers plan came as a big blow for them...
Geet hate Her priya di. she created difference BTW Geet and her birthday bhai...

loved it
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hate dis priya...kyun laye usse...

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute superb naughty omg update..te way geet want to taste pasta which my maan made but my maan want to taste her and they passionate fights which make me too drown in they desire was lovely superb passionate.. omg pooja and vicky seeing my maaneet ki romance and shocked, bechare vicky ki baby got hurt due to tat , he he pooja i think handas daughters are ready to cut khuranas ki baby...te way my maaneet ki shock seeing their sibbling and wen they said wat their hilters upto geet ki gussa and pain was lovely ..te way geet ki gundi avatar and her pain seeing priya making my maan to startled was lovely..te way two hilters ki devil plan and tat priya is thinking she will hurt geet, without knowing now she have to face two devils, my maaneet..tis time u r going to get nicely from my maan ki gundi priya count ur days..i love te update so much ji  
happydays30 thumbnail
Awesome part
maaneet romance [:$]
pooja too tough for vicky [LOL]
pooja too gundi [:D]
priya hurted geet before n now too she is trying same
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey superb update dear...
N priya twist is just suprb...n its painfl link to geet past...
Now it wl b grt to c maan makin dadi n darji plan flop n his plan to teach priya too...
Wanna knw more abt ranbir...
honeygrape thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oh i feel bad for maaneet...always so much trouble for them...this old duo is such a trouble...looking forward
azaina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Priya ko who will kill I m thinking ...nyc ud 
sandymg thumbnail
Already hating priya ðŸ˜¡
Daadi invited priya to party..
What happened between ranbir and geet..
Nice update ðŸ˜Š

sriif thumbnail
awesome update...Loved their passionate fights between maan and geet...poor geet wanted to taste pasta which maan prepared but maan beast was so pizzed because she thought shes not good for him and he wanted to make her feel his love...they were so drown in their passionate romance and dint know when pooja and vicky came... omg vicky and pooja are so shameless just barge into maan and geet... pooja is another gundi for khurana boy and poor guy has to save himself from handa...loved their silly fights...Maaneet got really shocked hearing hitlers plan to avoid the marriage ...Poor geet is gone so much because of priya and still shes in trouble because of her and dadima... maan felt so helpless seeing his jaan misty eyes and priya taking advantage of her in front of everyone by hurting her...