Posted: 17 November 2004 at 11:20am | IP Logged
 THANK YOU LM.GOD  BLESS YOU.

cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

Originally posted by cutereems

Meenakshi offers contract to Jassi but she doesnot accept it. She says that " jaroor tumhe purab ne hi bheja hoga"

I thinks she should not accept this contract because she has EVIL Evil Smile  intentions....

I dont mind whether she accepts the contract or not but why she always brings purab in between. Purab had sent only Nandu. but this jassi...
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smisha

Meenakshi offers contract to Jassi but she doesnot accept it. She says that " jaroor tumhe purab ne hi bheja hoga"

I thinks she should not accept this contract because she has EVIL Evil Smile  intentions....

I dont mind whether she accepts the contract or not but why she always brings purab in between. Purab had sent only Nandu. but this jassi...

who care smisha????  jassi is ticking me off more and more day by day. purab is her fiance/friend ...what is wrong in taking help from him...the only time he pushes'her...she gets all huffy????. she really needs to spend some time in asylum sorting herself out...someone save armaan before he too is headed that way driven by jassiWink. nandu goes and spills all the beans in front of meena....so much for intelligence. btw everyone on hindi shows seems to treat love like a trophy to be won by hook or crook. no wonder guys like kshitij and purab lose(take a look at kali, meena, annie , old nakul,old abhay, esha, ansh..... to see what i mean)

ewwww...my disgust factor is too high for jassi.Angry

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

hey lakshmi, thanks for the updates....

guys, i'm telling you this does not make sence, they have not made J&P even meet each other yet..they are just trying to keep the viewers in delima, and keep thinking what's going to happen...its their strategy....

hey guys, i'm mostly going to the show in Atlantic city, i'm excited to see Pura, will definately take lots of pics of him and then make a cd, and post them here, by any luck if i do meet him, i'll mention this forum to him and guys, if there's any question anyone would like to ask him please to tell me....Godwilling i'll try to meet him, you know the security in such places is so much, its difficult, and i don't know him that i could just go in...but i'll try my best!!!!! wish me luck!!!!!!.

jasmin IF-Rockerz
jasmin
jasmin

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Dams!  That Armaan looks cute when he's upset!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by giaa

they must have a limited stock of scenes with Purab and so they will use them a little at a time while he is away in the US ....you don't happen to be anywhere near Atlantic city  do you ?

I live 25 mins away from A.C. giaa and i can't go see him b/c I'm too busy with school CryCryCry  So sad--well I hope they show the concert/show on television soon!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 3:50pm | IP Logged

hi Deepika,

Just enjoy ur time with him.. and bring back loads of pics of him.. Big smile.. Thumbs Up 

I promise you I won't let Mystica point her gun  at youWink

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 17 November 2004 at 3:51pm
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasmin

Dams!  That Armaan looks cute when he's upset!

May Armaan always look cute thenWink..........

thnx for the quick highlights Laks......

Go to top