🤗

me 2😳
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by I luv Shamit

lol if am pathetic ur not too far behind😉😆jkk😆

xcuse me..lol..ur ma inspiration😉😆😆
Originally posted by luvshamit

yhh..btw, hows ur cute lil cousion doing? he one u taught all abt shamit😆 u guys r frnds..lol😉

awww shez doin fineee...she called me yday and am like sooo whoz ur fav singer??...and shez like shamittttt😳😆---yaaa frndz😉😳😆---btw he talked me today at skool...hez sooo cuutteee and today he really looked like shamit...omggg hez sooo adorable..did i tell u the story bout m***** and shamu and the whale?😆

awww shez doin fineee...she called me yday and am like sooo whoz ur fav singer??...and shez like shamittttt😳😆---yaaa frndz😉😳😆---btw he talked me today at skool...hez sooo cuutteee and today he really looked like shamit...omggg hez sooo adorable..did i tell u the story bout m***** and shamu and the whale?😆

awwww..good job..ur a good teacher😉😆😆 shamit him and a whale?😕 omg..wht kinda story is tht?😆😆

i was just acting normal u knw..i donno wht happened😆😆😆awwww...poor guy.. he has the worlds most wonderful fans😆😆

lolz...ohh ya ur normal😆thts like scary for him..lolz..jk...awww....shamu bechara...hellz ya where u gonna get fans like us😉😆

me 2😳

ahhhh *droolz*..lookin at shamu pics😳😆

xcuse me..lol..ur ma inspiration😉😆😆

lolz.....ok there...well atleast am gud for sumthin😆

awwww..good job..ur a good teacher😉😆😆 shamit him and a whale?😕 omg..wht kinda story is tht?😆😆

ohhh i thought i told u😆veryy funny story...okiez so am like talkin to m*****...and am tellin him bout shamit and i start writin shamu (msn convo) and am like damn  u look soo much like him and hez like really?...u like this guy am like hellz ya hez sooo cutte😳😆---like 10 min into convo m****** goes...anna is shamu a whale😕am like wtf...wot r u talkin bout?😆and hez like i went on yahoo images and typed in shamu n whales came up😆😆lmaooooo...now thts wot u call slowwwwwww😆

lolz...ohh ya ur normal😆thts like scary for him..lolz..jk...awww....shamu bechara...hellz ya where u gonna get fans like us😉😆

he prolli got scared when he realised how innocent i am😆lmao..anywyas..yh..the best fans..for the best and the most deserving person😳😳

ahhhh *droolz*..lookin at shamu pics😳😆

lol..u dun have to drool😳😆😆 looking at shamu pics makes me smile to myself😳😆