Fan Fictions

afsana pyar ka2 sorryyy page 17 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 17

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 14 February 2007 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
like i promised... ur next part

Everyone is in the waiting room. The doctor comes out.

Doctor: How careless can you guys get! You came earlier with Kripa promising to take care of her and now you're here with her again AND somebody else!

Angad: Please doctor, I am very sorry but I really need to know how they are. How is Kripa, and the baby? What about Aliyah, is she alright?

Doctor: Kripa is conscious now, but we need to take some test, to make sure the kid is alright, and Aliyah is still unconscious. She is taking a name again and again. She keeps saying, "Josh, save me. Please don't leave me. Go away, Pritz."

After hearing this, everyone is shocked but Prithvi, he is outraged. He grabs the doctor by the collar.

He says: No, you're lying. You are teamed up with everyone to take my Aliyah away from me!

Simi tries to stop Prithvi. She is crying.
Simi: No Prithvi, you can't do this. You'll hurt him!

Prithvi is so angered that he doesn't even realize it but he pushes her and she hits her stomach first and then her head. She has blood coming out because of the fall and she falls unconscious.

SIMII!!!!…………………… Mishti yelled!

Mishti: BHAI! ARE YOU CRAZY! YOU'RE JUST CREATING PROBLEMS! ALIYAH WAS SO HAPPY WHEN SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED TO JOSH BUT NOW SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL! KRIPA'S PREGNANCY WAS COMPLETELY NORMAL BUT NOW SHE'S BEEN TO THE HOSPITAL ATLEAST TWICE! YOU PROMISED THIS INNOCENT WOMEN A LIFE AND NOW SHE IS GOING TO HAVE TO GO TO THE OPERATION THEATRE! WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH EVERYBODY'S LIFE! WHAT DID WE DO TO YOU? WE WERE SO HAPPY W/O YOU BUT NOW… BHAI LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ANY OF THESE THREE WOMEN, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE… EVER!!!!! (then she walks away)

You see everybody's shocked face. (while she's giving this speech, people come and take simi away)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "afsana pyar ka2 sorryyy page 17 (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 14 February 2007 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome part... i hope all 3 of them r alrite

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 14 February 2007 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
great part

janu_2006

IF-Sizzlerz

janu_2006

Posted: 16 February 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
gr8 part

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 17 February 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
awsome part for once i loved mishty and pls let everyone be ok whys aliya scared of prithvi magnificent part but u con after so long

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 7:05pm | IP Logged

Prithvi is so shocked that the sister who loved him so much, who would never say anything to him, just screamed at him, humiliated him. He can't take it anymore.

THREE HOURS LATER

Doctor: Mr. Khanna, Your wife is just fine. We took all the test and if she gets another shock like this, it will affect her baby and she will get complications in her pregnancy that might compel her to abort the baby.

Angad: What!

Doctor: Yes, also, Mr. Josh, Aliyah is fine. She just had too much pressure on her and that caused her to faint. You can go and meet her in a half an hour. She is getting a final check-up, just to make sure she can go home.

Josh: Really. Oh thank god. Now everything will be fine!

Doctor: Ms. Damini, I heard Mishti ranting about how important Simi is to her? Are you by any chance Simi's mother-in-law?

Damini/Prithvi: What!
D: Why are you asking for her mother-in-law?

Doctor: Well, she is pregnant.

Nurse: HURRY DOCTOR HAKEEM, IN ROOM 235, IS LOSING OXYGEN
Doctor: Lets go!

Damini is shell shocked and so is Prithvi.

Damini turns and slaps Prithvi. (you know how in KZK Prena slaps or use to slap people [prem and anurag the most] think of it like that)

Prithvi comes out of his shock over Simi and is shocked that his mother raised her hand on him for the first time!

now i am trying to write a lonnngg part for the next.. and im sure its over in like 3-4 partz.. hope u enjoy and plz do comment!!

IndianCutie13

Goldie

IndianCutie13

Posted: 18 February 2007 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
great part

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 19 February 2007 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Awesme... pls cont soon..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top