Fan Fictions

afsana pyar ka2 sorryyy page 17 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

-Laiba-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Laiba-

Posted: 10 October 2006 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
awsome parts ! do cont soon Clap

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "afsana pyar ka2 sorryyy page 17 (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
awsome part Clap Clap Clap
i wonder who is that guy.i hope its not prithvi.
cont soon Smile Smile Smile

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 11 October 2006 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
yyaar.. i cant continue until friday or saturday.. i hope u guys understand.. thankxx for the patience. but im a high school student and most of u can probably predict how hard that is..

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 11:21am | IP Logged
here i think ive got it.....

Everyone is geting readdy for the engagement and the girls are teasing aliya just like the guys are teasing josh..

on teh other hand the guy comes out and says IM BACK!!

couple hours later...

the guest are here. everyonez dancing. then ak come on stage
AK: today we am proud to say that our friends are geting married!! so lets start this ceremony!

someone: NOT SO FAST!!!
everyone looks back and are crazy suprised.. especially damini Wink

aliya is shocked and quietly says prithvi!!!!

prithvi goes to aliya and says.. yes babe im back..
he puts his arms around her. josh is about to cry when...

aliya pushes prithvi's hand off her and goes to josh. she shouts at prithvi: dont touch me!! u left me for 2 yrs and now u calmly say ur back!! how could u. when i needed u the most, then whre were u.. not anymore prithvi! now im josh's.
prithvi says no u areent..
aliya says wait and.. she slips the ring on josh and josh does the same.. she showz prithvi her hand and says LOOK.. NOW I AM JOSH'S!!!

now damini and mishti are as lost as possible!
damini speaks up and says: wat is going on here. she asks everyone and then goes to kripa..
she is wayyy too lost to talk.   angad is too lost thinking that he may loose kripa to prithvi but when the paj quaral goes he is stunned.. he is thikning. huh Confused Confused

angad and damini yell: WIL SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WAT IS GOING ON!!!!!

kripa gets out of it and says: i never luved prithvi and vice versa.. mishti heard prithvi saying i love u to me and thought thats wat he wants but the truth was he was only practicing... for aliya
angad, i wanted to tell u but then i was afraid u would regret marrying me, considering u only married me because of prithvi's death...
angad: Angry Angry dont u ever say that kripa!!!! u shuldve told me but i know how u must feel.. its okay.. i love u and always will but u gotta promise me that no more secrets..
K: i promise angad,, i promise.

damini is shell-shocked and mishti is sad she took it all wrong..

kripa at the time is still crying and hugging angad.. she lets go of him and falls unconcious.. everyone forgets everything and takes her to the hospital!
the guest go home thinking/predicting wat is gonna happen next.

okay so ill continue later.. kk.. im gonan need atleast 6 comments to continue and some good ones.. k.. not just continue soon.. atleast make me feel that u guys are reading this and liking it.. well i gotta go to my lil bro's soccer match.. kk.. so please comment!!!and be the guest and prediict wat will happen next..

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 14 October 2006 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Great Part

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 15 October 2006 at 1:26am | IP Logged
great part!!!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz