Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 08 October 2006 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
hey guys.. i luv this fanfic and i got a request from rima791 to contine.. i no rima i told u no but i thought im free.. m gonna end it soon but still.. hope u guys like it. if not tell me.. i am a reader and this is my first time continueing or even writing.. the link to the first part is... afsana pyaar hai 1 hope u like it......

angad and kripa are packing because they have to go back home. naina called them back because they were throwng a party in honor of karthic and mishti..

angad and krpa got back safely and was happy to see everyybody.

its time for the party...   now we see everyone dancing, the men were talking about busines and the women were gossiping(wat else can rch women do.lolz)..they are all waiting for mishti. cuz we see karthic and he looks mindblowing(not as much as angad cuz nobodyy else can o and their wearing watever u want them to)...
angad sings a romantic song for kripa..   (make one up cuz i dunno).. mishti is coming down and aliya and krpa are bringing her. everyone stares at her except angad cuz he is lost in krpa's beauty.

mishti and karthic put their rings on eachothers fingers.. angad and krpa are so happyy cuz they no m-k luv eachother just like they luv eachother.. everyone is happy except aliya... she is proud of them but is sad cuz she luvs prithvi and seeing them happy just reminded her of him..

the engagement is over..

ill try continueing tomorow.. kk..

Edited by brainychild92 - 31 May 2007 at 7:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prakriti

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "afsana pyar ka2 sorryyy page 17" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 08 October 2006 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
o and if anyone knows how to change the title please tel me.. this title is suppose to be AFSANA PYAAR HAI 2 not 1

thankxx

prakriti

IF-Dazzler

prakriti

Posted: 08 October 2006 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
hey...i always see u comment other ppl and now im gonna b the one to comment u! lol..

im going to go read the first parts...and hten ill comment bac here.

btw- u change it by clickin ght edit button on ur post {the first one} and editing hte title...jus change watever u need to change.

x3
Prakriti Smile

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 08 October 2006 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prakriti

hey...i always see u comment other ppl and now im gonna b the one to comment u! lol..

im going to go read the first parts...and hten ill comment bac here.

btw- u change it by clickin ght edit button on ur post {the first one} and editing hte title...jus change watever u need to change.

x3
Prakriti Smile

lolz.. ur rite prakriti.. and thankx for telling me how to edit.. Big smile   im embarressed i didnt know before Embarrassed Embarrassed

il continue sooonn.. jjust wait and see

mannat.urwish

IF-Dazzler

mannat.urwish

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 1:10am | IP Logged
awsome part Clap Clap Clap cont soooooooon Smile Smile Smile

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 7:18am | IP Logged
2 year later!!!!

Karthic and Mishti are maried and have one daughter, Sur-1 yr- apple of khanna famlys eye. Aaliya and Josh are now engaged.
After Karthic and Mishti got engaged, they got busy with their love life and Angad and Kripa too were bsy were their lifee. They were bzy with their concerts and all. Ali and Josh were left out and hung and gradually fell in love..
their mariage is in couple of days and the house is crazy
flashback to the engagement..
J: aliya, are u okay?
Aa: yea josh..
J: its such a happy occasion and ur hear so sad.
Aa: josh, maybe u never knew but i have alwayz loved prithvi. all my life. now everybody has somebody excpet me. i was okay with him being with kripa because i knew i could see him but now.. and she starts crying
J:calm down aliya. i know exactly how u feel. i had someone in my life too... her name was simone. she was everything i could imagine. the only problem was she had cancer. she never told me. she just got weaker and weaker and one day, she died!!i know exacly wat ur feeeling...
flashback over:
Aliya: i cant believe how close we have become..
Josh: i cant either.. all i know now is that i love u and i alwayz will
Aliya: but josh.. i know i luve u but will u b able to love like u loved simone.. even after knowing i had someone in my past.............
Josh.. CHUP!!! dont u ever bring prithvi up.. he is ur past and i know that.. past cant be changed but the future is the future.. and in the future, there is only me and u.. NOT SIMONE AND NOT PRITHVI!!!!!
Aliya: soryy josh.. kaan pakrai... ill never bring this up again..   I LVE U!!
Josh: i do too and always will
Angad: now if ur romantic moments are over... josh u have to go and do some prepz.. mom's calling u!!!
Aliya: ANGAD!! u and kripa go over this so dont!!!
Angad: Aliya darling, if u have forgoteen let me be the first to remind u we are married!!!! shaadi sai pehle ye nahi chalta tha!!!!!!
Aliya gets embarresed and pushed both of them out of her room..

aliya is kripa's friend..

next scene:
we see a guy come down a plane saying.. IM BACK!!!!

pleasee commentt!!! if u dont ill think nobody is reading and i wont continue!!!!!!!

Edited by brainychild92 - 14 October 2006 at 10:56am

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 9:30am | IP Logged
wow ...gr8 job!!

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 09 October 2006 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Great Parts

Post Reply New Post