Frequent Posters

Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a great OS Garima😃
Suranya_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This looked straight out of some fairytale  so romantic and perfect! Our PrAja.
CallmeCel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW! This was amazing!

Even i always thought that the truth about phool blaming Ajabde would be revealed to Pratap someday, but sadly, it never happened.

You know what, if i had written about this same incident, i'd have shown Pratap getting angry on Phool, which would have been more like venting out my frustration through Pratap, but then again, the way you potrayed Pratap-understanding and calm, this exactly how he is.

Great job girl! Loved the way you wrote the OS. At least, here Ajabde showed a little bit of less Mahanta. Heheheheee

Keep writing girl!
my_angel... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Superb...
Sorry can't say anything more as I'm speechless by ur writing skills... N now coming to story... It's just so wonderful and the best part was ajabdeh had less mahantha here... Nice ending...

Thanks for giving us such a wonderful story

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nonie12345

What a great OS Garima😃

thank you
Originally posted by: Suranya_Titli

This looked straight out of some fairytale  so romantic and perfect! Our PrAja.'

Suru tumne yeh padha- I just saw your comment

Thank you re and I miss you
Originally posted by: AsYa_Celana

WOW! This was amazing!

Even i always thought that the truth about phool blaming Ajabde would be revealed to Pratap someday, but sadly, it never happened.

You know what, if i had written about this same incident, i'd have shown Pratap getting angry on Phool, which would have been more like venting out my frustration through Pratap, but then again, the way you potrayed Pratap-understanding and calm, this exactly how he is.

Great job girl! Loved the way you wrote the OS. At least, here Ajabde showed a little bit of less Mahanta. Heheheheee

Keep writing girl!

Oh My - Celu you commented and maine dekha hi nahi- please forgive me for my very very late latif response
And now am going to turn red for the entire night because I saw your comment😳😳😳😳😳
I love it when you, Anu, Pari and the other elder writers of the forum comment on my work after all am a fan girl here

Wow I would so love to read an OS from you showing the angry Pratap- daydreaming about it now

Thank you so much Celu and haan mahaanta kam rakhi because it was really irritating uski mahaanta- chup chaap thoda greedy ho jaati toh kya jaata but CVs ko phir love triangle dikhaane ka mauka na milta na

Glad you liked it
Originally posted by: sita_rama

Lovely update i liked it

Thank you
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: twilightlover29

Oh My - Celu you commented and maine dekha hi nahi- please forgive me for my very very late latif response
And now am going to turn red for the entire night because I saw your comment😳
I love it when you, Anu, Pari and the other elder writers of the forum comment on my work after all am a fan girl here

Wow I would so love to read an OS from you showing the angry Pratap- daydreaming about it now

Thank you so much Celu and haan mahaanta kam rakhi because it was really irritating uski mahaanta- chup chaap thoda greedy ho jaati toh kya jaata but CVs ko phir love triangle dikhaane ka mauka na milta na

Glad you liked it

You are making me blush Garu
Celana please do post that ff I would love to read pratap ranting

😳 Edited by pari0706 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: pari0706

Pari jaana 🤗