Saath Nibhana Saathiya: Second time-leap of 10-15 years to happen soon

Posted: 9 years ago

Saath Nibhana Saathiya: Second time-leap of 10-15 years to happen soon!

By Zainab Mulla @JfJacqu | January 21, 2015 7:30 PM | comment
Tags: Rashmi Sharma, Rashmi Sharma Productions, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Star Plus

Saath Nibhana Saathiya is an Indian drama serial created by Rashmi Sharma, based on the lives of two female cousins who become bahus (daughters-in-law) and sisters-in-law in the same household. The popular show on Star Plus that began in 2010 is ready to take a time-leap of 10-15 years.

A few weeks ago, there was a buzz that the Rashmi Sharma Productions show was going off-air, but the latest news is that Saath Nibhana Saathiya is taking a time-leap from February 16. With the leap, the story will revolve around the Modi family kids who will be shown as grown-ups, of course.

In fact, auditions for the new cast of actors is presently going on and it seems the creative heads are working hard to plan an interesting plot that can create higher TRP numbers among audiences.

Will Ahem Modi, Gopi Modi, Jigar Modi and Paridhi Modi will play the role of parents in the upcoming episodes or not? We don't have the answer to this tricky question right now. But we've heard that the production team of Saath Nibhana Saathiya is holding meetings with every actor and are still stuck on characterisation post leap.

Saath Nibhana Saathiyas contract renewal and new remuneration packages for actors is still under process. The current cast of Saath Nibhana Saathiya has Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Mohammad Nazim, Vishal Singh, Firoza Khan, Lovey Sasan and Bhavini Purohit in lead roles. Audiences will get a clear picture of the entire scene once everything related to the serial is set.

The second leap of Saath Nibhana Saathiya will be similar to the first leap - that's the only message we have for fans now. Are you all excited to know about the leap? Will the current actors continue with the show or the Rashmi Sharma Productions show will go off-air?

Edited by Shweta Parande

Modified Date: January 21, 2015 3:45 PM
http://www.india.com/showbiz/saath-nibhana-saathiya-second-time-leap-of-10-15-years-to-happen-soon-254123/
Ten years leap! Seems as though this show is on the last end of the rope!
If Nazim, Devoleena, Vishal & Lovey quit the show because of aging then the directors will have to find their replacement or end the serial on a happy note.
Any Confirmation of when leap will happen, If Radha is still there after leap ill be worried :p Any rumors of new actors/ actresses Joining?

Hopefully Kinjal and Daval will have left Urmilla house
Originally posted by saf7321

Any Confirmation of when leap will happen, If Radha is still there after leap ill be worried :p Any rumors of new actors/ actresses Joining?

Hopefully Kinjal and Daval will have left Urmilla house

I don't think there is any confirmation about that.
As far as I know, only Radha and Vivaan will be gone and everyone else will still be there. As for the kids, I am sure they will find someone to play them as teenagers/young adults. I could easily play a grown up Pappu as he looks almost as I did when I was a little boy, 😆
The fact that they said the leap will be happening in the same way they showed the last leap worries me. Now which kid is gonna disappear or is Gopi gonna leave the house or get kicked out again? 
Radha really should not even be a part of the next leap. But I have a feeling something is going to happen to the baby she's going to give birth to. 
They told the leap will be similar but I hope Gopi does not leave the house in any way. We have hardly seen any gohem scenes. 
I really want to see Ahem get such a jolt that he will respect his wife for who she is and not try to change her to what he wants her to be. I think it is wonderful that she is supporting her cousin/sister-in-law and brother-in-law and protecting them and her soon to be born nephew or niece from her wacko sister. That is wonderful! Ahem should appreciate her for that rather than getting all jealous and sourpuss about it! 😡
Originally posted by skanthan

I really want to see Ahem get such a jolt that he will respect his wife for who she is and not try to change her to what he wants her to be. I think it is wonderful that she is supporting her cousin/sister-in-law and brother-in-law and protecting them and her soon to be born nephew or niece from her wacko sister. That is wonderful! Ahem should appreciate her for that rather than getting all jealous and sourpuss about it! 😡

Even if Ahem dosen't want to stand by Paridhi, it is fine but he should at least think about his own cousin. But no, he wants to keep away from these things & wants Gopi to do the same thing.😡 When it comes to office work, he wants Jigar. In other times, he dosen't bother about Jigar. He said that Main Paridhi ko kabhi maaf nahin karunga. Usne mera bhai ka dil thoda. What a hypocrite.😡

Let the leap be similar to the previous one but Gopi should not leave Modi Bhavan this time.