Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

~||~KY2 Songs AT~||~Awesome Collection~||~added 2 edits with lyrics

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

~If you like Kaisi Yeh Yaarian Songs then please like and comment on this post and join the Appreciation thread~

Share your experience  and favorite songs of KY2
and tell which song you want to see again on MaNan
All songs/BG's are listed below

Do tell me if i forgot any

As all of us wanted to recollect the songs of KY2 ...Hope you ll like my work...so here is the collection

~Some i cudn't add bcz cudn't make out which movie or album they belong to--- sorry~
Edited by kresham - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kresham thumbnail

• Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan...title track----off course the promo one      
  • Raastey from coshish...Manik's entry"[epi -4]
  • Ishq wala love[Student of the year]--- Manik n Aliya's Anniversary"[epi-5]
  • Taai taai fish[Chillar Party] ...Navya Dance ---[epi-10]
  • Meethi boliya[Kai po che]--- MaNan sings at Orphange---[epi-10]
  • I hate love stories[Title track]---Friendship day Party---[epi-11]
  • Saturday Saturday[Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya]--- Friendship day Party ---[epi-12]
  • Prem jaal me fasgayi main toh[Jis desh me Ganga rehta hai]---Navya day dreaming about Harshad on his bike---[epi-13]
  • Iss dard ki hai na dawaai ,majnu hai ya tu kassai[Delhi belly]---Nandu cleaning Manik's room as a spot---[epi-15]
  • Yaaron dosti[Album song by KK] ---Manik calming Dhruv's attack"[epi-15]
  • Yaaron Dosti[Album song by KK]---Fab5 s sings after Aliya says to decide between her n Nandini---[epi-19]
  • Main aur tum,tum aur main---Cabir sings to tease Navya near pool---[epi-20]
  • Tum paas aaye[Kuch Kuch hota hai]---Harshad teaching guitar to Navya---[epi-22]
  • Yaaron Dosti[Album song by KK]---Dhruv n Manik thinking of their fight---[epi-24]
  • Pyar ko hojane do[Dushman]---Navya day dreaming with Harshad---[epi-26]
  • Kyu na hum tum[Barfi]---Manik n Nandini sings to calm down Dhruv at cafe---[epi-27]
  • Gulabi aakhen[Remix]---Rose's entry"[epi-28]
  • Dil duffer[Gori tere pyar me]---Dhruv-Nandini chatting"[epi-29]
  • Sham bhi koi[Aisha]---Nandini trying to climb stool in store room---[epi-30]
  • Sham bhi koi[Aisha]---Nandini tying loth on Manik's wound in store room---[epi-32]
  • Drama Queen[Hasee toh phasee]---Nandini running here n there after seeing Rat in store room---[epi-32]
  • Ishq Bulava[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik helping Nandini getting down from rack in store room---[epi-32]
  • Ishq Bulava[Hasee toh phasee] ---MaNan recollecting Store room scenes looking at each other---[epi-33]
  • Ishq Bulava[Hasee toh phasee] ---BGM 4 fighting for Drum sticks n song when Manik helps Nandini getting up in jungle---[epi-34]
  • Ishq bulava[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik try to console Nandini after saving at the cliff n then BGM after fighting when Dhruv asks them to sort out things in jungle ---[epi-35]
  • Khabar Nahi[Dostana]---MaNan sing together with Fab5 n NH3 to get qualified 4 Musicana in jungle---[epi-36]
  • Ishq Bulava[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik says sorry to Nandini on spoiling the cake---[epi-37]
  • Ishq Bulava[Hasee toh phasee]---MaNan struggles with the net banner ---[epi-38]
  • Manchala[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik breakup with Aliya n Dhruv breaks friendship with Nandhini---[epi-39]
  • Gulabi aakhen[Remix]---Rose firting with Dhruv in music room---[epi-40]
  • Ishq Bulava BGM[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik brings back Nandini's stole of which she is still unaware---[epi-40]
  • Halkat Jawani[Heroine]---Rose's item song flirting with Dhruv---[epi-40]
  • Dil duffer[Gori tere pyar me]----Dhruv feels that is it love or care for Nandini when she says she ll not break her friendship---[epi-41]
  • Ishq Bulava[Hasee toh phasee]---When Manik cleans paint on Nandini's face just to check her wound---[epi-41]
  • Disco deewane[Student of the year]---Manik-ALiya,Cabir-Rose dance n Dhruv dreams at Aliya's place before performance night out party---[epi-42]
  • Nazar laaye na BGM[Ranjhana]----When Manik holds Nandini n says that u like my tortures  n suddenly leaves her n ask her to run-[epi-42]
  • Koi milgaya[Kuch Kuch Hota Hai]----NH3 performance at intra college competition---[epi-44]
  • Manjha[Kai Po Che]----Fab5 performance at intra college competition---[epi-45]
  • Tum pass aaye[Kuch Kuch Hota Hai]---Navshad dance in happiness after winning Intra college competition---[epi-45]
  • Yaaron Dosti[Album song by KK]---Dhruv covers Manik on not reaching at the performance n Fab5 grp hug---[epi-45]
  • Ishq Bulava BGM[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik asks to thank him properly n tries to kiss Nandini---[epi-46]
  • Nazar laaye na[Ranjhana]----MaNan's shower scene------[epi-46]
  • Nazar Laaye na[Ranjhana]----Manik wiping out water with towel n again a kiss miss---[epi-47]
  • Kuch toh hua hai[Kal Ho Na Ho]---Navya dancing in joy thinking of Harshad----[epi-47]
  • Saturday Saturday[Humpty Sharma ki Dhulaniya]---Fab5 partying While Nandini is hiding in Manik's room---[epi-48]
  • Ishq Bulava[Hasee toh phasee]---Ear ring scene at the stairs behind the music block where Manik catches Nandu's lie----[epi-50]
  • Dill duffer BGM[Gori tere pyar me]---Dhruv browsing internet to find out "Is it love"---[epi-50]
  • Nazar laye na[Ranjhana]---MaNan's mud fight----[epi-52]
  • Nazar laye na[Ranjhana]----Manik hugs Nandini after knowing Cabir's truth----[epi-53]
  • Dil duffer[Gori tere pyar me]----Dhruv thinking of Nandini----[epi-53]
  • Nazar laye na[Ranjhana]---Manik cleans Nandini's spreaded eyeliner ----[epi-54]
  • Let's go party tonight[Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna]---Raghav's birthday party---[epi-55]
  • Baatein kuch ankahee si[Life in a metra]----MaNan's dance in Raghav's birthday party---[epi-55,56]
  • Baatein kuch ankahee si[Life in a metra]----Manik stops drunken Nandu from untying the top as she feels hot---[epi-56]
  • Baatein kuch ankahee si[Life in a metra]---Manik carries Nandini when she refuses to go ---[epi-57]
  • Drama queen[Hasee toh phasee]---Drunken Nandini runs away from Manik---[epi-57]
  • Shayad yahi hai pyaar line[Life in a metra]---As Nandini says Manik"I ll shine for you"---[epi-58]
  • Baatein kuch ankahee si[Life in a metra]---Manik hears his name in Nandini's prayer n then makes her go to bed----[epi-58]
  • Baatein kuch ankahee si[Life in a metra]---MaNan's "I trust u "moment---[epi-59]
  • Dil duffer[Gori tere pyar me]---Nandini praises Dhruv about his makeover---[epi-59]
  • Baatein kuch ankahee si[Life in a metra]---Manik hurts Nandini when cabir's secret was out infront of her n asks her to hurt him back n promises that he ll not hurt again---[epi-60]
  • Baatein kuch ankahee si[Life in a metra]---Diwali party---MaNan's romance in Manik's bedroom---[epi-61]
  • Mitwa[Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna]----Diwali party dance n Manik tells Nandini that He has broken up with Aliya---[epi-61]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Manik stops Nandini holding her duppatta n asks her not to leave---[epi-62]
  • Dil ye mera bas me nahi[Barfi]--- Manik singing in jam room n Nandini gets impressed by his singing---[epi-64]
  • Ishq bulava[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik grabs Nandini onto his lap n asks what she thinks abt him----[epi-65]
  • Zehnaseeb BGM[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik says I ll b waiting for tonight as she promises to tell after the performance abt what she thinks abt him---[epi-65]
  • Disco deewane[Student of the year]---Musicana opening performance by Fab5 n Nh3---[epi-66]
  • Nazar laaye na[Ranjhana]---Manik helps Nandini in dressing room---[epi-66]
  • Zehnaseeb[Hasee toh phasee]----MaNan's unspoken confession in form of  kiss n Manik brings firefly for Nandini---[epi-67]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Heart Broken Manik recollects his n Nandu's moments together after he cums to know that Dhruv loves Nandini---[epi-68]
  • Kal ho na ho BGM---Manik feels restless n alls Nandini---[epi-69]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Manik cums to meet Nandini n feels it wud b their last meet---[epi-69]
  • Tanha---Superbia feat---MaNan's breakup,Shan's performance at musicana---[epi-70]
  • Sadga kiya[I hate love stories]----NH3 performance at musicana---[epi-70]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Nandini runs n bumps into Manik after Harshad yells at her---[epi-70]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Nandini cries in tent n opposite side Manik remembers his promise of not hurting her again n gives his shoulder ---[epi-71]
  • Kal ho na ho BGM theme---Manik asks Dhruv to go n take care of Nandini---[epi-71]
  • Kabhi woh na hua jo[Talash Khud Ki] ---Performance by rutba grp,Mukti depressed,Cabir calling Raghav,Raghav resigns---[epi-71]
  • Kuh kam roshan hai roshani[Dostana]---Nandini says Manik that he played sick games with her---[epi-71]
  • Ehsaas by Sayrav n Anurag---Manik feels that Nandini actually believed him---[epi-72]
  • Aao na[Haider]---Fab5 performance at musicana----[epi-72]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Fab5 reveals their secrets but Manik remembers his moments with Nandini n says he has nothing to say---[epi-73]
  • Yaaron Dosti[Album song by KK] --- Fab5 grp hug after the fight where Nandini controls the fight between Fab5 n other students ---[epi-74]
  • Ishq wala love[Student of the year]---Fab5 victory party ...couples dance---[epi-74]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Manik looks at crying Nandini after the party---[epi-75]
  • Abhi mujhme kahi[Agnipath]---Raghav n Cabir gets injured ----[epi-75]
kresham thumbnail

Edit made by me

• Saanson ko jeene ka[Zid]---Navshad romance---[epi-76]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Nandini misunderstands Manik that Aliya n him r not broken up---[epi-76]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]----Nandini holds Manik's hand for dressing---[epi-77]
  • Saanson ko jeene ka[Zid]---Navshad romance which Mukti cums there n see them---[epi-77]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]--- Dhruv tells Manik that she wont cum if u horn like this---[epi-78]
  • Lehrein[Aisha]---MaNan recollects everything in pain n deletes their msgs sent to eachother---[epi-79]
  • Kuch kam roshan hai roshni[Dostana]---Manik holds Nandini from falling bcz of rope n helps in untangle the rope from her legs in store room---[epi-81]
  • Bin tere[I Hate love stories]---MaNan taxi fight---[epi-83]
  • Lehrein BGM[Aisha]---Nandini misunderstands that Manik used Dhruv's setup to accomplish his mission---[epi-84]
  • Bin tere[I Hate love storys]---Manik lands up at Nandini's place n Nandini bites him n throws back the car keys ---[epi-85]
  • Nazar laye na[Ranjhana]---Manik gets scared n hugs Nandini in jungle----[epi-86]
  • Zehnaseeb[Hasee toh phasee]---MaNan's jungle romance---[epi-87]
  • Tujhko jo paya BGM[Crook]---Manik tries to console Nandini---[epi-88]
  • Lehrein BGM[Aisha]---Manik talking to Watchman n saying that now she ll definitely hate him---[epi-88]
  • Tujhko jo paya BGM-[Crook]--Nandini cums to take her stole when Manik n Watchman bets that she ll cum or not---[epi-89]
  • Tujhko jo paya BGM[Crook]---Manik locks the room where he wrote sorry all over the room n says sorry to Nandini---[epi-89]
  • Bin tere[I Hate love storys]---MaNan's 2mins break before going to execute the Harshad trap plan---[epi-91]
  • Ishq bulava[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik helps Nandini where her dress got stuck while changing in drama room---[epi-93]
  • Manchala[Hasee toh phasee]---Manik asks Nandini to walk away if it doesn't matters to her---[epi-95]
  • Jab mila tu[I Hate love storys]---Manik dances in joy when Dhruv says that he shud move on---[epi-97]
  • Tujhko jo paya BGM[Crook]---MaNan thinks about eachother n Manik thinks Y Nandini is not accepting the apoloogy-------[epi-97]
  • Tum mile[Tum Mile]---Manik sings for Nandini to win her heart---[epi-99]
  • Main tenu samjhava ki[Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya]---Nandini feels Manik's condition is bcz of her in hospital---[epi-100]
  • Bin Tere BGM[I Hate love storys]---When Nandini cums to meet Manik for the last time n makes a promise that "Music will stay with him Humesha"---[epi-101]
  • Abhi mujhme kahi[Agnipath]---Manik's dream in hospital---[102]
  • Zara si dil me de jagah tu BGM[Jannat]---Nandini runs bak n hugs Manik he warns her that he ll not cum behind her if she walks away this time---[epi-104]
  • Aakhen khuli ho ya ho band[Mohabatein]---Cabir sings for Manik---[epi-104]
  • Alvida[Life in a Metro]---Fab5 practice n then performance at college----[epi-105]
  • -------Nandini playing sitar-----[sorry don't know which movie or song music was that]-----[epi-106]
  • Le chale le chale[My brother Nikhil]---Fab5 performance in front of Khurana----[epi-106]
  • Jiya jaye na jaye na ore piya re[CityLights]---Cabir sings for Nandini as tries to talk to her---[epi-108]
  • Saibo[Shor in the city]---MaNan's hide n seek in Manik's house when Nandini try to spy ---[epi-111]
  • Saibo[Shor in the city]---MaNan's cute fight n thn a accidental kiss in Manik's bedroom---[epi-111]
  • Yaaron Dosti[Album by KK]---Fab5 patch up bcz of Nandini's emergency msg---[epi-112]
  • Saibo[Shor in the city]---Nandini thinking of of their moments at Manik's house n Manik msgs her n rest Partying---[epi-112]
  • Iktara BGM[Wake up Sid]---Abhi asks Mukti to keep a real smile for a change---[epi-113]
  • Tujhko jo paya[unplugged--Crook]---Nandini runs n hugs Manik when he says she is his shining star---[epi-115]
  • Saawli si raat ho[Barfi]---MaNan's romance on New year Eve----[epi-116]
  • Tujhko jo paya BGM[Crook]---MaNan's eyelock through car's mirror which Cabir calls live MMS---[epi-117]
  • Tujhko jo paya[crook]---Manik cums to meet Nandu in music room first day of new year---[epi-117]
  • Tumko toh aana hi tha[Jai Ho]---Dhrulya's first song when they talk on the terrace---[epi-124]
  • Dil kya kehta hai mera kya main batau[Rock On]---Manik's practice with Fab5 but cant concentrate---[epi-124]
  • Ek ladki bheegi bhagi si[Kishore Kumar]---Cabir sings when he sees Nandini coming out from washroom all wet---[epi-125]
  • Tip tip barsa PaNi[Mohra]---Cabir sings when he sees Manik cmg out from same washroom after Nandini---[epi-125]
  • Love is waste of time[P.K.]---Cabir sings when he sends Manik behind Nandini---[epi-125]
  • Jeena Jeena[Badlapur]---Manik consoles Nandini that this world is cruel n will not stand with us---[epi-125]
  • Jeena Jeena BGM[Badlapur] ---When Nandu hangs up the call--------[epi-126]
  • Jaisa mera tu[Happy Ending]---MaNan practicing together---[epi-127]
  • Jaisa mera tu[Happy Ending]---Manik sings infront of Fab5 what they cracked---[epi-127]
  • Jeena Jeena[Badlapur]---MaNan's tie bracelet get stuck after their fight---[epi-128]
  • Jeena Jeena[Badlapur]--- when Manik tells Nandini that she is finding ways to stay away from him she tells that all this is new to her n she don't know how to deal with it... ------[epi-128]
  • Tu har lamha[Khamoshiya]---Mukbhi's first song when they were talking in Garden as Abhi came to say a good bye to Mukti---[epi-129]
  • Tumko toh aana hi tha[Jai Ho]---Dhrulya's unfortunately not a make out scene😉---[epi-131]
  • Andar se koi bahar na aasake[Bobby]---Cabir roams around singing n shocks seeing Manik with Soha---[epi-131]
  • Jeena Jeena BGM[Badlapur]---MaNan under the blanket----[epi-132]
  • Ek tara BGM[Wake up Sid]---Mukti thinking abt Abhi---[epi-132]
  • Tumko toh aana hi tha[Jai Ho]---Dhrulya chating---[epi-133]
  • Ek Tara BGM[[Wake Up Sid]---Mukti missing Abhi---[epi-133]
  • Zara si dil me jagah tu BGM[Jannat]---MaNan pillow fight---[epi-133]
  • Saari night besharmi ki height[Main tera Hero]---Cabir sings looking at bed to tease MaNan---[epi-134]
  • Jaisa mera tu[Happy Ending]---MaNan's first official date,Manik gives fireflies n then sings for Nandini showing his recovered hand---[epi-136]
  • Joganiya[Tevar]---Nandini tests whether Manik will protect her from falling---[epi-136]
  • Joganiya[Tevar]---Nandini feels that she cant walk away n will not hide anything from Manik---[epi-137]
  • Yaari Yaari[Purani jeans]---Fab5's 3rd song after saving Cabir on terrace---[epi-138]
  • Lehrein[Aisha]---Nandini holding guitar n thinks of walking out of Manik's life---[epi-138]
  • Jeena Jeena[Badlapur]---Manik listens to his heart when Nandini shows him the direction---[epi-138]
  • Joganiya[Tevar]---Nandini misses Manik after sending him ---[epi-139]
  • Jeena Jeena[Badlapur]---Manik puts Nandini on bed n kisses her forehead---[epi-139]
  • Ramji ki chaal[RamLeela]---Navya irritates Cabir with full volume to wake him up---[epi-140]
  • Dost dost na raha[Mera Naam Joker]---Cabir sings when Mukti doesn't listen to him abt Navya---[epi-140]
  • Mann Mera[Table no 21]----Fab5 album performance ---[epi-141]
  • Jeena Jeena[Badlapur]---Manik remembers every moment spent with Nandini n finally the his confession also sitting in hospital corridor---[epi-142]
  • Maa ka phone aaya[Khoobsurat]---Cabir sings in joy that he got a weapon against Navya---[epi-142]
  • Tum mile[Tum mile]----MANan thinking abt eachother with Falshbacks----[epi-143]
  • Mann Mera[Table no 21]---Manik singing alone with his joy of Love---[epi-144]
  • Baatein ye kabhi na[Khamoshiya]---Aliya dancing with some other guy in V'Day party---[epi-144]
  • Joganiya[Tevar]---MaNan getting ready for Valentine's day ----[epi-146]
  • Mileya Mileya[Happy ending]---Mukti spending time with Abhi on Valentine's day---[epi-146]
  • Judai[Badlapur]---Manik asked Nandini to leave --[epi-147]
  • Chahe kuch na kaho[Jo jeeta wahi sikander]---Cavya listening to Radio on Valentines day--[epi-147]
  • Judai[Badlapur]---Manik throws away Nandu's ear ring n then later when he breaks the glass in anger---[epi-149]
  • Yaari Yaari[Purani jeans]----Fab5 's group hug when Manik said no one can come between us after he throws away Nandu's ear ring n comes back to Fab5---[epi-149]
  • Judai[Badlapur]---MaNan library scene Where Nandini walks away as she find Manik has left----[epi-150]
kresham thumbnail

edit made by me

• Judai[Badlapur]---MaNan terrace scene Where Manik clears his point n Nandini walks away saying good bye ----[epi-151]
  • Joganiya[Tevar]---Nandini runs back to Manik as she gets to know that expulsion is cancelled----[epi-152]
  • Marjaniya[Vicky Donar]---MaNan Atta cum Shower scene---[epi-152]
  • Judai BGM[Badlapur]---MaNan fight for Chudidaar ---[epi-153]
  • Samjhavan[Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya]---MaNan Ice-Cream scene where Nandini eats n feeds Manik n cools him down---[epi-154]
  • Ye dooriya[Love aaj kal]---Manik giving auditon to Pandit in Nandini's presence---[epi-155]
  • Bin tere BGM[I Hate love storys]---Manik was feeling bad seeing Nandu's punishment----[epi-157]
  • Yaaron dosti[Album song by KK]----Cabir dedicates his first son at radio station as RJ to his friends----[epi-158]
  • Kal ho na ho BGM theme----MukBhi scene n Manik-Mukti convo---[epi-158]
  • Ye dooriya[Love aaj kal]----MaNan talk abt true Love in hospital n accidental kiss---[epi-158]
  • Lahu Muh lag gaya[Ramleela]---Manik colors Nandini with his cheeks--[epi-159]
  • Various BGM's--[epi-160]
              -----Jeena Jeena---Manik lifts Nandini n comes out of Pool

-------Saturday Saturday---Party arrangements.
              -------Abhi toh party shuru hui hai--After Cabir announces for Manik to come back
  • Kal Ho Na Ho title track----MukBhi hospital scene----[epi-160]
  • Madhubala[Mere brother ki dulhan]----Cabir sings while making Bhaang----[epi-160]
  • Lucky tu Lucky me[Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya]---Holi party--Manik troubling Nandu n she pushed him in water---[epi-161]
  • Tujhko Jo Paya[Crook]---Nandu's surprise for Manik in terrace---[epi-163]
  • Tu jo hai[Mr.X]---Nandini gets stuck between Cupboards n Manik helps her---[epi-167]
  • Tu jo hai[Mr.X]---Manik cleans the food from Nandini's hands n head where Nandu tries to stop him but fails----[epi-168]
  • ABCD BGM----Girls hitting boys at the Bar after Mukti was abused---[epi-169]
  • Samjhavan[Humpty Sharma ki Dulhaniya]---Cabir plays this song n wraps up his show at Radio Station n finds Manik sitting---[epi-169]
  • Kaise Batao tujhe[3G]---MaNan cupboard scene----[epi-170]
  • Yaaron Dosti[Album song by KK]---Manik hugs broken Mukti n Cabir,Aliya joins him to console Mukti---[epi-171]
  • Yaar milte hai Pyaar milte[Purani jeans]---When Dhruv says he has come to take Nandu n Fab4 feels heartbroken with his words----[epi-171]
  • Marjaniya[Vicky Donar]----MaNan's practice performance on terrace---[epi-172]
  • Marjaniya[Vicky Donar]----Nandu's performance in Pandit's class but cudnt sing---[epi-172]
  • Kaise Batao tujhe[3G]---Manik was mesmerized seeing Nandu's beauty n goes down on his knees but for zip up her shoe---[epi-173]
  • Where's the party tonight[KANH]---Everyone enjoys n dances for the success of campaign----[epi-173]
  • Kaise Batao tujhe[3G]---Nandu trying to catch cell from Manik n he holds her by her waist where she feels awkward abt her dress.[epi-174]
  • Kaise Batao tujhe BGM[3G]---Manik kisses Nandu on her palm as she was covering her lips...[epi-174]
  • Om Mangalam[Kambaqt Ishq]----Hilarious song for Cavya as Cabir's mom addressed Navya as Bahu--[epi-175]
  • Zara si dil me[Jannat]---Manik gives seeds to Nandu in the form of hope n she kisses him on cheeks---[epi-175]
  • Tu jo hai[Mr.X]---Manik stops Nandini from gng after thr tiff n Nandini hugs him back---[epi-176]
  • Tu jo hai[Mr.X]--MaNan meets in a dark room closing their eyes where Manik heals Nandini's pain caressing his hand through her face till her heart---[epi-177]
  • Yaaron Dosti[Album song by KK]----ManBir sits on staircase sadly when Dhruv uses harsh words for them n leaves---[epi-178]
  • Ektara[Wake up sid]---Mukti takes the joker-doll from Canteen n recollects all memories spent with Abhi---[epi-178]
  • Jaise tera main[Happy Ending]---Nandini falling into pool n MaNan pool romance---[epi-186]
  • K3G title track😆😆---Cabir watching his mom standing outside his house n his mom comes out to check----[epi-187]
  • Hosanna BGM[Ek Deewana tha]---Manik's half confession to Nandu----[epi-187]
  • Ahoo Ahoo[Love Aaj kal]---Fab5 n NavNi opening act for FC---[epi-188]
  • Tu Jo hai[Mr.X]---Imran-Amyra n MaNan dance on stage ---[epi-188]
  • Yaar milte hai[Purani Jeans]---Manik walks away from Dhruv saying that he ll not b around him from now onwards---[epi-189]
  • Jeena Jeena[Badlapur]---Nandini wishes best of luck for performance n claims that being a lucky charm is a big responsility n Manik kisses her n says Thanq---[epi-190]
  • Joganiya[Tevar]---Nandu was overwhelmed seeing Manik's gift while getting ready but Manik was getting beaten up by Goons---[epi-191]
  • Yaari Yaari[Purani Jeans]---ManRuv fighting with goons---[epi-191]
  • Teri khushboo[Mr.X]---Harshad holds Mukti from falling  eyelock---[epi-191]
  • Yeh Dosti[Purani Jeans]---ManRuv Hug after the fight---[epi-191]
  • Zehnaseeb[Hasee toh phasee]---MaNan FC performance---[epi-192]
  • Kaise batao tujhe[3G]---MaNan rain seq---[epi-195]
  • Kaise batao tujhe[3G]---MaNan passionate kiss after Manik's confession---[epi-196]
  • Judai[Badlapur]---Manik in car while gng to Pandit's house to search Nandini---[epi-197]
  • Judai[Badlapur]---Manik cudn't find Nandini in garage n Nandini struggles in Cello Case---[epi-198]
  • Judai[Badlapur]---Manik feels helpless n remembers his moments with Nandini n his promise to her---[epi-198]
  • Sawali si raat[Barfi]---MaNan shower scene---[epi-199]
  • Judai[Badlapur]---Manik feels guilty that bcz of him Nandini is that condition n cries holding Cabir---[epi-200]
  • Jeena Jeena[Badlapur]---Manik sings for Nandini so that she can sleep peacfully--[epi-201]
  • Hamari Adhuri Kahani[Title track]---Manik says ILU to Nandini n says he ll b around her as she was in blaming herself n was gng away from Manik---[epi-203]
  • Agar main kahu BGM[Lakshya]---Manik folows Nandini everywhere---[epi-204]
  • Tu jo hai[Mr.X]---Manik asks for hug before leaving n Nandu hugs him hesitantly---[epi-206]
  • Ishq Bulava[Hasee toh Phasee]---MaNan eyelock during hitting the target scene---[epi-207]
  • Humnava[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---Manik teaches guitar to Nandu n asks her to make a new start with new instrument---[epi-208]
  • Humnava[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---Nandini decides to got Mangalore but Manik says he cant let her go---[epi-209]
  • Humnava[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---MaNan Car scene where Nandini comes to put mugs in car---[epi-210]
  • Samjhava[Humpty Sharma ki Dhulaniya]---MaNan Dhaba scene where Manik says we have been away from each other from long time---[epi-211]
  • Hasi[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---MaNan jungle scene where Manik gets hurt by a thorn and Nandini gets worried---[epi-212]
  • Hasi[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---MaNan kissmiss scene under bedsheet😳---[epi-213]
  • Khamakha[Matru ki bijli ka Mandola]---Nandini plays guitar remembering her n Manik singing together but then breaks the guitar---[epi-213]
  • Humnava[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---MaNan dance at pool party---[epi-214]
  • Hasi[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---MaNan bench scene---[epi-215]
  • Hasi[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---Nandini finally plays n sings leaving all fears behind---[epi-221]
  • Hasi[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---Nandini says ILU out of fear---[epi-222]
  • Hasi[Male version-Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---Manik gets lost seeing Nandu's Beauty when he comes to wish her---[epi-223]
  • Jaise tera main[Happy Ending]---Nandini fianlly says ILU officially--[epi-224]
  • Humnava[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---Manik opens Nandu's hair ---[epi-225]
  • Kaise batao tujhe[3G]---MaNan store room scene--[epi-228]
  • Jaane kyu[Dostana]---Fab4 n NavNi performs infront of Ams---[epi-229]
  • Saibo[Shor in the city]---Nandini remembers all beautiful moments spent with Manik---[epi-230]
  • Samjhavaa[Humpty sharma ki dulhaniya]---Nandini talks to unconscious Manik---[epi-231]
  • Hasi[Hamari Adhuri Kahani]---Manik holds Nandu's finger in unconscious state---[epi-232]
Edited by kresham - 8 years ago
kresham thumbnail

Khabar Nahi

Sham bhi koi

Ishq Bulava

Nazar Laye na

~These r not mine ,Credits to the makers n provided by Ireena
Sorry cudn't make on my own...will surely do it n add more here on my own
~
kresham thumbnail

Kuch kam roshan hai roshni

~These r not mine ,Credits to the makers
~
kresham thumbnail

Jab Mila Tu..

Main tenu samjhavan ki

Lucky tu lucky me
Embedded image permalink

~These r not mine ,Credits to the makers
~
kresham thumbnail

1)Follow IF rules and Regulations

2)Avoid bashing please
3)Use this thread only for Songs Appreciation.
4)Avoid quoting as much as you can.
5)No chatting on this thread.
6)Hit the Like button to be a part of the Members list below.

Vittataani00sahana8sheetal_tellspoonz26lovelyyuvi10Divzonlyadvianyaneemaneemania07anum_6sehrmemonsandy_111angelrjAmbylicious_Tanaz_zrn1312manan09ky2forevermalavikajoshy-CrazyNiru-aavanisal_aphroditeChocomaniacdushturainRibelle_IshRaOmaRamdasspriyanka3677-HJ-fan145Aliyagogoiaman1605Preternaturalshibzsonia_1SenpooIreena7Paro_rudra-Swetha-Nikki_Titli..RiskTaker..-.SapnokiRani-.Edited by kresham - 8 years ago
kresham thumbnail
Guys do comment on the thread if u like it...working on it from long time...hope u ll like it

suggestions are welcomed

Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I am first...have many favourites..but my all time favourite is Nazar Laye Na--- I dedicated and declared it as official Manan song..coz i know everyone will be agree with me...😛
    and thanks a lot my CID no.1 For opening this thread..👏
Edited by Aliyagogoi - 9 years ago