Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Az07

Ya she was wearing sanam's pink salwar suit

yes even i didn t notice any shirt not even in precap πŸ˜•
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully after the initial shock of seeing them , sanam and rehaan will realize that they must have been drugged... πŸ˜’
they better not MU seher 😑
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JShukla

Perhaps they are doing a rollbackπŸ˜†.. the kind we do when any of our software delivery/code fails in production environment.

They realized they have forgotten to make Sanam angry on Seher for personification of herself and for being responsible for the current situation.
They realized they have not given any flashbacks tp Rehan of the video of 'Sanam' confessing Qubool Hai to Aahil, walking hand in hand with her to the room, applying ointment after bangle breakingπŸ˜†
So what, we'll do it now...πŸ₯±

I did not notice any shirt in promo... oh you mean lack of Aahil's shirt?πŸ˜† why does it give bad vibe to you?😲 shame on you. It gave me vibes alright, but not bad ones.πŸ˜†

Juhi, i am DEFFO not talking about the lack of shirt. Like manyvothers I also thought Seher was wearing his shirt but I guess she is not. I looked closely.. Yeah this time on shirt and lack of shirt too...πŸ˜†

ARI being shirtless will ALWAYS give me good vibes in all the right places err...directions err...whatever ;) πŸ˜†

Oh and, if they are gonna show Sanam angry on Seher NOW after this EPIC SHIT. Then it would look even more dumb. Sanam lost her chance to be angry on her sis...πŸ˜†
Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 9 years ago
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: In-Sanity-Metis

It does look staged. It just struck me. Is this Billi's way of teaching a lesson to the twins that she is always two steps ahead of them in planning? This was just a taste of what she can achieve in one single afternoon? Her way of telling them that they are just adorable puppies barking on front of her, trying to bite her and she can do so much worse? That she can devastate them with a snap of her fingers?

Because Billi did mention that she has a plan to break the twins after some days. Maybe this is not it? πŸ˜•

And FYI guys. In the promo she was wearing the pink suit. In the preview she is wearing his shirt. πŸ˜•

Could be. I seriously don't know what was the aim behind showing this unless some valid outcome comes outta this and story takes a drastic turn. Or else what the HELL was the need? Just to make fans sick even more?? πŸ€’

I just saw the Precap again. And she wasn't in his shirt. It looked like she was with the sleeves of her Kurta. Also Aahil's hand was on his stomach in one angle and another scene showed it moved down to bed..was he really sleeping?πŸ˜†
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dunno. If Sanam HATES Seher after this and leaves the house, I am happy. Coz, only when she leaves, will the story move! Like Aahil will look for her or look broken or SOMETHING! The story is not moving damn it! So if this track with Seher wearing Aahil's shirt goes off, then probably, kahaani badhegi yaar!
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lets see what happens but IMO the fault goes to the cvs. They didn't develop the team properly. I expected this trio to do much better once united! With Rehan's patience, Sanam's determination and Seher's street smartness, they could have come up with much better plans! The CVS chose to make them slow n keep them tangled in romance to make Billi get ahead. Yes I liked SeHan romance n Sanam's love for Aahil but I felt the three should have focused on the revenge more. Romance should be sprinkled in like a treat lol Most of the time I see SeHan flirting or having their nok jhoks (which are adorable) instead of actually having a serious convo. Even Sanam goes around pining for Aahil instead of trying to find evidence or ways to tell hi, the truth. They dont realize that their love lives wont be fully sorted out n will remain in danger until they get proof and expose Billi and thats exactly what happened! When Rehan joined them, I expected some outside investigation. Seher could have gone along and they could have romanced while looking for clues, like AsYa. But nope all they do is stay home. Nor do I see any attempt to make the ever gloating Billi confess lol she confesses like ten times a day n no one records her lol The dhamaka of team SSR fizzled quickly n I blame the CVS lol One idea I had was telling Aahil the partial truth. Tell him about the swap and running away leaving out his Ammi for now. Rehan could have told Aahil that their Ammi would never approve of Seher knowing what she has done and he loves Seher too much to let go of her. Rehan could have used a little emotional blackmailing, as negative as it sounds, to make Aahil see Sanam's innocence and why Seher must be kept a secret. He can say that he cant live without Seher and wants Ammi to accept her but slowly and he himself has a plan. He just needs Aahil's permission. Thats all. If Aahil can hide things from his Ammi for his own purpose (dhaba plot, divorce papers), he can do so for his little bro. He would understand. Most siblings to this lol It would fix SaHil relationship and make SeHan an open couple with no worries. Of course Billi's eyesight and finding about the twins would still be a problem but at least team SSR would have done something. Also if Aahil knew about Seher, her would start to suspect who could have staged this false SR. The blame would go on Khala Khalu n thye would be trapped. Eventually team SSR could have used this to make Billi weak and gain more time to gather solid proof. But anyway why ponder on something that didnt happen lol but lets see wat happens. If they don't trust each other it would be kinda stupid as Billi's plan has too many loopholes. Seher's inability to walk at this point, Aahil being drugged, etc... They need to be calm and logical. I feel Sanam will believe her sister but Rehan might react a little and maybe SeHan will be revealed before Billi or Rehan will realize how low his mother can fall. I can only hope something good comes out of this terrible twist lol No mistrust, rona dhona and break up lol Anyway tonight will be a test for team SSR n I feel they will do fine, after some drama n confusion lol So I think they will still remain a team lol Neither hero nor zero lol Perhaps back to where they were lol. If they fail to trust each other I guess u could say zero but for me they will be hero when they actually prove something lol I guess trps will rise next week lol QH will never be over for me. This show has definitely raised the bar for my tolerance level lol This is much better than Jaanu SR, Zoyaan n even swap track, personally for me lol Good post!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Everyone is right whom should i reply πŸ˜†