Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Will really miss the show! It was a laughter riot! 🤣
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh wow...so it's finally the end for FIR. Feels so weird because I never imagined this show going off air! 😆

I used to be such a huge fan of FIR. I was an avid viewer during its early days when Chautala would be solving cases while trying to  pursue her Makkhan Singh 😆 Kavita Kaushik & Shiv Pandit chemistry was simply too good.

I must admit, I lost interest in the show following Shiv's exit & I stopped watching it. But I was still a fan of the good work put in by ALL the actors & supporting cast that came back each episode as a new character & in a fresh get up. Very commendable 👏

All the very best to the cast & crew for their future projects. Wishing them lots of success.

Thank u for entertaining the audience :)
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I wonder why they ended the show when it was so interesting.Since last 2 years there were many interesting tracks.The trps of the show were never high but still it was on air for 9 years.
Anyways I missed gulgule in the last episode.I thought he will turn up in the last episode but he didn't.After all this show gave him lot of fame and recognition.
Anyways,i will miss this show and I wish the whole cast and crew all the best.Hope FIR comes back again.
Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

They said 9 years yesterday. May from the time it was conceived, 9 years must vae passed.
FIR was my all time favorite show. Will be missing it a lot. It was a good dose of laughter before going to sleep 5 nights of a week. But like CC said yesterday, there will be no bye bye, only party. I would stay optimistic for FIR to return after few months. 😊

But it started in July 2006. For 9 years to pass they should have reached July 2015. I think they just said that.

I will really miss it as well. I hope so too.
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING fabulous
show
I love kavita acting lot
obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A Very Good & Hilarious Show.. Will Miss It.. 😭
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
FIR..I won't say I will miss it because over the time its quality had degraded with acting only the saving grace.
But it will always remain a part of my fond memories associated with TV watching.
It would be better if they work on writing aspect and bring the show with season 2 after a break.