Article: Iqbal finds time for love

Jen02 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Awww so much affection for his fiancee. That's adorable 😳

Boy he must really dislike Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai because he seems very happy that it's overπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm eagerly waiting to see him in the new show 😊

KYPH never interested me but I know Iqbal is a fantastic actor (I've seen him in KavyAnjali 😳 ) Since then I've always wanted to see Iqbal in another show. An actor of his caliber shouldn't be wasted in mediocre shows like Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai. Shows like these are suited more for stars like Neha and Amit 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awww he's so sweet! thanx lots di!!!!! he neva said he's happy kyph finishes.
Khushi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jen02

Boy he must really dislike Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai because he seems very happy that it's overπŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm eagerly waiting to see him in the new show 😊

KYPH never interested me but I know Iqbal is a fantastic actor (I've seen him in KavyAnjali 😳 ) Since then I've always wanted to see Iqbal in another show. An actor of his caliber shouldn't be wasted in mediocre shows like Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai. Shows like these are suited more for stars like Neha and Amit 😊

Yes Iqbal is a wonderful actor but you didn't have to insult Neha and Amit like that .  By the way he is already in a new show Karam Apna Apna.
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arghhh.. im soo mad that its over but thats sooo sweet. he doesnt wanna take any shows up for his fiance!!! ur sooo lucky sneha!!! u have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!

he isnt happy its over either and i already predicted that cuz kyph is the reason he is soooooooooooo big. his first 2 movies were big flops. 'remember!!!
im just happy he is doing a serial and hpe he doesnt stop no matter wat!!!!

by the way t4s!!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: brainychild92

arghhh.. im soo mad that its over but thats sooo sweet. he doesnt wanna take any shows up for his fiance!!! ur sooo lucky sneha!!! u have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!

he isnt happy its over either and i already predicted that cuz kyph is the reason he is soooooooooooo big. his first 2 movies were big flops. 'remember!!!
im just happy he is doing a serial and hpe he doesnt stop no matter wat!!!!

by the way t4s!!!!

Yeah Sneha is very lucky both made for eachother πŸ˜ƒ.

MunizaEdited by muniza75 - 17 years ago
Iqbal<3Neha4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jen02

lol i think you need to re read the article sweetie....it clearly says he isn't happy taht kyph is over...he's only happy bout the fact that he has more spare time now...and anyways...how could he be happy bout kyph bein over?? the scenes they acted came out so naturally comparin to the other serials he acts in..😳...and kyph was the thing that made him into a big star....and what do you exactly mean by the last comment you made??

Edited by Iqbal<3Neha4eva - 17 years ago
saba23 thumbnail
thank queenkumar for this article that true sneha u are very lucky..i wish both of them all the best... that true kyph was important to him...
Navi IqNeha fan thumbnail
thanks for sharing 😊 iqbal is not happy πŸ˜• me too 😭 😭 😭
He does say KYPH is what gave him the household name, which he will always cherish, that is what he meant by not being happy, but he also says he is glad the show is over with.

Welcome all! πŸ˜ƒ
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: queenkumar

He does say KYPH is what gave him the household name, which he will always cherish, that is what he meant by not being happy, but he also says he is glad the show is over with.

Welcome all! πŸ˜ƒ

where did he say he's ahppy the shows over with diπŸ˜•, i didnt read it