Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Thanks a lot for posting this. With Ranveer's bitterness and actions getting preference ok the serial this was needed to bring back the perspective of the betrayal he had felt.
Your story or ficlet, was as usual dipped in a deep well of emotions, each sentence highlighting that the betrayal he got has how crudely destroyed eachiff his dreams and wishes, shattering every hope in his heart. Honestly I love your os.
Now u have given both Ishaani and Ranveer's pov. Do u think u will try with other characters.
For instance I found Ritika Ranveer's friendship very beautiful. It will be so good to read her pov on Ranveer, she knew and Ranveer she now knows.(Hint! Hint! I am requesting you to write another)

heya! Thanks. Though I'm writig another one (I'm writing these ficlets more than my notes). Will PM you about this one.

BTW, have been writing that since Ranveer got shot and have gotten nowhere.
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: blessingswhite

Wow elvish so beautifully descriped just luvd it

.. u really write awesome it almost left me in tears... awesum πŸ˜†

Thanks. I'm happy to make you cry.  😈 Ah, this sadist heart. xDπŸ˜†
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Gosh you have such an amazing way with words!!!!!! I love reading your writing due to the insight that you provide towards their feelings which IMO is something that the CVs at times aren't able to get across properly.. i mean they do try, but it doesn't translate properly on screen many a times i love the way you portrayed his inner turmoil here, how he wants to believe her but just cant, since believing her means giving her another chance to hurt him all over again.. and yes i love the fact that you've added how he didn't expect her to fall in love with him, what he did expect from her though was to respect the relationship that they shared and keep within its limits..πŸ‘ this was what i got from all of this too so😊 and yes, if you look at it from HIS POV, what he's having to deal with right now is much much worse then death would've been for him
fab workπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
-Piku- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow very nice 😊 Thsi truly are Ranveer's unsaid feelings.
If he opens up more to Ritika or anybody else this would be the exact things he would say.

Loved it.
_priyaa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The way u have depicted his feelings..just awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘ ..each word directly pierced into my heart...It was like i relived his pain,his unsaid feeling..Thank u so much for this wonderful OS...The scene or the feelings are not new..But the way you described each of his innermost feelings makes it so new & refreshing...just Loved it..πŸ‘.Do write more dear whenever u get time...u write so well...⭐️..
Petrichorlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jigyasa! Another one! This was amazing. Sometimes, when I watch MATSH, I think of how everything has changed, yet nothing has. 
Ranveer seems doomed to always have to keep his feelings hidden...unsaid. 

I love the way you veer into his mind and slip into his skin so easily. 
Sona29 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
My eyes are still teary.Brilliant OS Elvish. Just brilliant
You have perfectly said all the unsaid feelings of one sided love. "Remnants of broken heart" will be preserved in my mind forever. Plz never keep your pen alone.Edited by Sona29 - 9 years ago
GoldenEye007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oops sorry, i just forget to give my review here,I was just about to post my comment but due to ISP problem i could'nt.Anyways the title "Unsaid Feelings" itself has a huge imapact on me.I am totally surprised the way u poured it out Ranveer's thoughts in such a beautiful way..As i always said,U are indeed a better writer then MATSH ones (I am serious),This Ranveer confrontation must be needed,i was expecting from writers but i got worth read here in ur words..I just loved few references where u had described in last 3 paragraphs,They were really emotional words to read.His emotions n his anguish is completely justified.Such a brilliant piece of work..U know these Individual  POV work is really worth to read..and Indeed i enjoyed such a brilliant read,just keep it up Miss Hobbit.I am still waiting for ur pm,but looks like u forget to reply me back,Anyways do update ur FF if possible..

Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved itc
itzGold thumbnail
Thanks to elvish..I got to understand ranveer's feeling completely.. I was thinking what is this..sometime in his eyes there's love for her n just another moment it changes to hatred. What exactly was going on, was difficult to interpret... In such a short period of half an hour, it is difficult for CVS also to make us understand every single act of his..but still they try.. But after reading your words, I realized his confusion .. Thanks a lot... 😊  Keep writing... Edited by itzGold - 9 years ago