Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

THANKU FRIENDS FOR U R LOVELY COMMENTS AND LIKES..LOVE U ALL

IM SO HAPPY FRIENDS FEELING SO EXCITED TO SEE MY MAAN IN BIG SCREEN, ME GOING FOR EVENING SHOW.. WOW

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

(THANKU SHRUTHE DII FOR A LOVELY BEAUTIFUL BANNER)

They  reached kc..Maan just went inside, leaving her behind..Maan was taking big step and Geet was trying to match his steps..Maan stop just at te enterance, Geet who just following him, dash on his back without noticing he stopped walking..Maan accutaly stopped seeing te whole office was empty, Geet didt see him stop walking and she bump into him..he turned and gave a glare , she pouted as if saying she didt see him..

Maan saw his watch , its already past 9, and wonder why no one came still..Geet too confused seeing te whole office empty..suddenly they felt startled feeling flowers on them..they both look up and saw te flower shower..

Maaneet look each other, but they trance broke hearing applause and they saw te whole office staff came out clapping their hands.

Adi : congrat sir, congratz Geet, both Maaneet  got confused and wonder wat tis congratz for

Krishna : Geetu for ur success

Then it click them, Geet blushed tilting her head down..all gapped seeing blushy Geet but they cant tease her in front of  their Maan sir, so they just kept quite thought to deal with her later..they want to celebrate they happiness as today only Geet came to km after their confession

Adi : sir a small celebration pls accept sir,

Maan node yes, all smiled..pinky and pari brought  a cake in front of them..Geet got excited seeing all tis..she was happy tat her friends celebrating her happiness..Maan was rolling his eyes seing her excitement like a small baby

Krishna : sir pls cut te cake

Romoe : together

Maaneet look at each other..Geet was thinking whether he will accept  or not...but Maan, even though he is angry, how he will leave  his Geet and show it in front of others, he took te knife and gesture  her like asking her to hold te knife making her smile..they saw te cake.. it was red colour heart shaped cake, with MAAN - GEET written on te centre ..Both  bend and cut te cake..all clapped their hands..

Even  shasha and tasha was present,everyone ignored her..even though shasha still  angry on Geet, as she cant digest she is going to be Mrs.Khurana, at te same time she know she cant do anything , as Maan wont spare..she just stand along with others who ignored her completely..

Romeo : sir pls both fed each other

Geet was doing a big bangra inside, here she was planning to be close with Maan to seduce him, but her friends made it easy by giving tis surprise celebration..wat else she want  other than tis..both took te piece..Maan was hesitating,  Geet was staring at him..

Maaneet together fed te cake to each other..they both felt jolt feeling each other finger on their lips..they both lost in their eyes..suddenly  a naughty idea pop in Geet ki mind..she thought to lick his finger to make him seduce..she open her mouth to bring her tongue out at te same time ,Adi cleared his throat making her  bite his finger with her teeth instead of licking, making him winching

Maan winch, ouch silently, Geet was shock and look at him who was staring and ready to pounce on her..she made a baby puppy  face mouthing sory to him..he just snap and turn to face others

Maan to all : thank for all tis and to adi is everything ready for meeting, indicating everyone back to their works in his MSK style, giving a look to Geet, he just left to his cabin

Geet cursed herself thinking wat she thought and wat did,  she don't  even know how  to seduce her Maan, shame on her ..soon all her friends surrounds her and started to tease her

Geet thought to make coffee for Maan and take to him..Maan was sitting in his cabin and checking  everything  and getting ready for meeting..Geet came to his room, with coffee cup..Maan saw her, but just ignored and continue his work..

Geet twisted her lip seeing his ignorance..she just place te cup on his table : Maan coffee

Maan : hmm, he took te cup and saw a sory note under te cup, he know she kept it..smirking he just sipping his coffee..Geet thought he didt see it and  try to push te plate near him..he kept te cup on te table and checked his mail..

GEET frown, but she wont leave her hope, she  was thinking abt dadi ki words...she recollect te scenes in drasti serial and some movies, like heroine falling  and hero will catch, Geet eyes twinkle seeing her smart brain working  smartly today..she congrat herself and look at Maan who was busy in romancing her sautan

She look at him, and then she suddenly hit te table intentionally and fall on his lap, at te same time Maan took  his coffee cup to drink the remaining coffee, prefect wrong time..

THUD

Geet fall on him with a jerk, te cup slip from his hand pouring on both of them..Geet ki eyes widen in shock and she  closed her mouth..Maan got annoy and angry,he  closed his eyes to control him..Geet got up from his lap and was gapping at te mess she created.. she know she is gone today

Maan open his eyes, he stood from his chair  and saw his suit which was stained with coffee..Geet too notice te stain in his suit and know he have a meeting , Maan glare Geet was startled to see his red colour eyes ready to burst on her..Geet was moving back  seeing his anger..she thought some thing but she did some thing..omg wat he wil do now..now she was  sure he wont mend so soon

Geet (st ) : Geet u r mistake is increasing day by day no no min by min, she thought to ask sory before he shout at her,

Maan saw and was moving to her side, Geet closed her ears and rush out before he pounce on her..he was furious seeing his suit..thank god he had his sets of dress in his room, he went to get ready..he thought to deal with her later

Maan was sitting in his meeting..only his body was present, his mind was roaming around Geet..he know she was trying to manofly him, but it went all upside down..he chuckled thinking abt her cute gesture and her fear seeing his gussa..he thought so madam  get scared seeing my anger..not bad Maan..

He know he was little bit over reacting but he was so excited planning date for her,but she ruined.. he know  his MISTY didt do it intentionally,..he suddenly thought te coffee was spilt on her too..he was restless thinking how is she and his heart got a urge  to see his Geet, enough of tis game of gussa and manofly

He just stood up  making te clients to get startled , adi was shivering seeing Maan

Adi : sir

Maan : adi u deal with them, i got a imp call, he just left te meeting

All clients were shock, adi cleared his throat : sir will always get blessings from his dadi before  signing a deal

Clients  got relief hearing him and adi continue te meeting..

Maan went to his cabin and found it empty..he wonder where she went..he thought did she left to home..he came out and saw peon

Maan : where is Geet

Peon : baby is in cafeteria

Maan went to cafeteria and stood still seeing te scenes..Geet was sitting with pari and pinky, his eyes widen in shock seeing  her table was filled with all te  food items present in cafeteria..he was angry thinking here he was  restless for her but madam was busy in having treat with her friends

Pinky : oyiee  Geetu why are u sad sad, biting her burger

Geet : Maan is angry on me, eating her French fries

Pinky :wat u did

Geet : i did a blunder mistake tis time, with a pout, Maan smiled seeing her pout

Pari who was sipping her juice : wat u did

Geet narrated how she ruined his surprise date..both gapped staring at Geet and both bursted into laugh

Pari : oyiee u will be  first and last person to take ur whole family for date, Geet pouted

Pinky : pls Geet don't  take ur whole family to ur honey moon too

Maan was just pop his eyes hearing Pari ki words and imagine his Geet taking his family for hm, no way..if she think like tat, he will just kidnap her to some unknown place..his trance broke hearing they laugh.. he didt want to eve drop  but want to know wat his Geet upto

Geet : wat yar u too teasing me , i was trying so many ways to cool him but he is not hearing me, leave abt listening, he is not even looking at me, with sad pout face , taking a bite of burger

Pinky : Geetu u r no:1 buddhu ,how he will accept ,  how excited Maan sir will be but u ruined everything

Maan node his head yes yes

Pari : if i was in Maan sir's place, i would never forgive u

Geet : but u r not my MAAN naa, he cant be angry on his Misty for so long..he is My Maan..

Maan was admiring his Misty thinking how well she know abt him..Both girls gapped seeing her

Pinky : tat s why they will say, don't be friend with  te person who fallen in love, they will make us mad,punching her pizza

Geet pouted : instead of helping me , u too taunting me naa

Pinky : yar leave it all, wat all u did first tell me

Geet narrated how she ask sory and how she was trying to seduce him, both girls got shock and gapping at her, hearing her seduce plan..Maan  pop his eyes thinking his Misty tried  to seduce him..he cant imagine his Geet will do some thing, he want to hear more and just stood was leaning on te wall and drooling at his MISTY,

Pinky : did u really try to seduce Maan sir

Pari touched her head : r u ok, how can u get all tis ideas u r not out Geetu

Geet pouted : but all flopped, i try to kiss his finger but instead i bite his finger., i try to fall thinking he will catch and romance like in movies but prefect wrong time, i poured coffee on his shirt , she said how she made a mess

Both cant control and bursted into laugh holding their stomach..Maan too chuckling thinking abt her seduce attends

Pari :really  Geet u r master piece bechare maan sir, u will make him to pull his hair, 

Geet : u think so

Both node no and then yes and then trio started to laugh..he chuckled  and thought she will make his life hell, but  now he ready to live in hell with his Misty..he cant imagine a life with out her..sighing, he  left to his cabin..

Geet thought to leave km, as  she was roaming around with stained dress and she felt bored too as everyone working and she just roaming with out any work..she realize everyone are so busy so its better to leave to km and deal with Maan later..

She thought to say to Maan, before leaving and she even  want to try for one  last time  before she leave to km..she just barge inside Maan's cabin..Maan was just waiting for her, wen she enter he just changed his expression into sternness

Geet saw him working, she went near him frigetting her duppatta,even though he didt look at her but watching her gesture thru his corner of his eyes.. she took a deep breath and cupped his face..Maan was startled to see her..

Geet :  Maan im sory,  pls accept my sory naa how long u will be angry on me haan

Maan didt register any of her words, coz his gaze struck on te pizza crumps placed on te corner of her lip..his hand was just itching to wipe it..his heart over took his control and he stood up..he slowly raised his hand and placed his thumb on her lips to wipe , making her jolt..Geet stop her talk and saw Maan whose eyes was turning into dark intense

Geet flattered her eyelashes seeing him : Maan, came as whishper 

Maan slowly wipe her lips ,he wiped te crump but feeling her  soft skin, he didt have heart to take his finger..she felt shudder feeling his finger on her lips, her toes curled, she felt some thing churning inside her stomach, she clenched her duppatta..he smirk seeing his effect on her,  he know tis is her weak point and he just started to linger his thumb and rubbing her..

Both stood lost in they passion..Geet hand which was on his face slide down to his biceps and hold him tightly...both lost in each other..Maan was staring at her shivering form, he just closed te distance between their faces..his eyes were struck on her shivering lips.. Geet was feeling dizzy with his closeness..he was leaning more close to her and tis time Geet didt push him..she just closed her eyes accepting him

Suddenly he  wonder why she is didt deny still..as now she should   have made kc upside down seeing him trying to kiss her..then it clicked him,  she is feeling guilty and letting him to kiss..he don't want to  take advantage with her status..he left her and stood away from her..Geet felt te warm missing and slowly open her eyes and saws Maan was standing away from her..

Geet felt hurt with his distance, Maan abt to turn to leave , Geet hold his  hand  and turn him to face her..Maan was startled to see Geet eyes welled up..

Geet :pls Maan dont be quite, if u want u can slap me, or if u want u can kiss me, not here, pointing to her cheeks and head even her pointing to her lips.. i wont say anything nor stop u, u can do wat ever u want..before she continue , Maan placed his finger on her lips

Maan : chup bikul chup

Geet frowned  and stare at him, before he say his phone rings, he just left her and cut te call..Geet thought to move , but hit her toe on te table

Geet : ahh

Maan  got worried and rush to her :wat happen , holding her

Geet pouted : punishment for ruining ur happiness

Maan glare at her : dare u say like tat, he made her sit on te couch and took her leg to se te hurt, but Geet hesitate to show him

Geet : its ok Maan, but his one glare stopped her..

Maan went to get te first aid box and sat beside her, taking her feet and placed on his thigh, making her shiver..

Geet was screaming : ahhh, Maan raised his eyebrow, Geet pouted i know its small wound, but i cant even bear small hurt too..Maan chuckled , omg u smile ,then u accept my sory naa,with a baby face

Maan: when i said i accept ur sory,applying  te ointment on her toe, blowing it softly..she was holding his shoulder..

Geet pouted and hold her ear, Maan pulled her hand and smiled at her : Geet i was not angry

Geet :thank god, she smile at him, but soon her smile vanished realize his words,she got shock and and started to hit him

Maan  try to hold her : Geet stop yar its paining

Geet : u deserve it, u know from yesterday i was so sad thinking i hurt u and trying to manofly but u enjoying my plight, i hate u

Maan hold her hand: but i love, he pulled her  on him and hugged her, u know  i cant angry on u  for long

Geet smack his chest : u can say it before itself naa, how worried i was , again hitting him

Maan : Geet i think i did a mistake by accepting ur sory so soon,

Geet  playing with his shirt button: i ruined ur happiness naa

Maan smiled , kissing her hair : u r my happiness  Geet, Geet kissed his heart..but  Geet i cant imagine u  tried to seduce MSK, haan

Geet shied and hide herself more on Maan : pls naa

Maan : but Geet u know  u  r a very  bad seducer, with a smirk

Geet got angry and smack on his chest :  kallulimangan

Maan  smile : waise who give u tis idea of seduce thing, i know tis things wont cum in ur pea size mind

Geet glare : hello Mr.Khurana try to contol ur tongue , or i will cut it

Maan : i know how u will cut, he remember they second kiss and chuckled how she bite his tongue wen he try to kiss her..ok say who gave u idea

Geet giggled : if u know tat person ur eyes will pop out  

Maan raised his eyebrows : really

Geet : dadi and giggled seing his expression changed into awe

Maan open his mouth and gapping at her : wat dadi,Geet node yes yes, she is my dadi naa ,she is superb

Geet : she is my dadi, with glare

Maan : hmm, Geet node yes yes, both hugged but they trance broke hearing knock on his door, Maaneet pulled themselves and Maan went and sat on his chair asking te person to enter, gesturing Geet to sit on te couch who was abt to  leave

Adi enter along with  a girl, Geet eyes focus on te girl who was wearing short  skirt and  her top was almost exploring showing everything..

Girl  : hai Maan

Maan stood : hmm Miss. mehta

Tat girl came and hug Maan making Geet to open her mouth to ground, Maan was looking at her like he didt hug her..

Girl : u didt changed bit too, same old Maan i saw in col, 

Maan : hmm, how cum u here Miss.Mehta

Girl : oh pls call me ahana , im not tat old naa, haan dad went to Mumbai for urgent personal work he ask me attend ur meeting

Geet(st) : why all clients having daughter who  were ready to fall on my Maan..she was cursing shooting draggers to Maan who was gulping his saliva..

Maan know now he is gone, he is sweating even in ac room..Ahana was confused  at MAAN who was staring some one..she turned her gaze and look at Geet who was standing there..she look at her dress and saw te stain on her middle  part and gave a dirty look..

Geet was staring at her like she will burn her alive..Maan  thought to finish te meeting soon and ask her to leave before his sherni pounce on her..

Maan : ahana can we start

Ahana : Maan u will have meeting in front of ur employee giving a dirty look to Geet seeing her stained dress..Maan clenched his fist and glaring at Ahana who was looking Geet..Geet look at  her dress and frowned

Maan : Geet cum here,with stern voice,Geet can sense his frustration, she just came and stood beside him..Maan pulled her close to him,hugging her waist, she is Geetanjali, my would be , soon to be Mrs.GMSK..

AHANA got shocked hearing his words and gapped at both, her heart bursted into pieces hearing te news..Geet chuckled seeing her face, she was enjoying her flight..but how dare she comment her..she have to show wat GMSK..

Geet  pulled herself and sat on Maan's chair :  Maan i don't think kc   will deal with low budgets projects

Maan startled to see his sherni, but he know she was upto some thing,so he just thought to watch te show..

Ahana : no Geet

Geet  : Miss Geet

Ahana felt startled seeing her aduacity, she is sitting in Maan's sir and Maan was just standing silently, in tis gesture itself she have sensed wat Geet meant to Maan: Miss. Geet, no ur mistaken its very high project deal

Geet : really but seeing ur dress i don't think so, who cant even  affort to buy dress and roaming in towels , how can we deal with u people, with a taunting look

Ahana face was wroth watching, she felt insult.. Maan want to laugh seeing ahana ki face, he just enjoying  it..adi give his signature laugh, but Geet ki one look shut him

Geet : so Miss  u deal is cancel ,Ahana face colour changed hearing it, if her dad cums to know she is gone.. haan before entering into my office ask permission from me or else my guards will throw u out, with a glare

Maan was shock to see his sherni but chuckled seeing her scaring tat  girl..ahana was gapping and she  was shivering in fear seeing her audacity

Geet to adi : adi sir show her way

Adi smile : yes mam, Geet glare at him for calling mam, Adi gulp his saliva and went taking ahana with him

Geet turned  to Maan and hold his  collar : wat u think of urself haan, always  ready to hold girls in ur arms haan

Maan : Geet tis much only u know abt me haan

Geet : haan i know more abt u,

Maan : she only hugged me,i didt hold her naa

Geet : u can push her naa no no u were enjoying her hug naa

Maan : Geet

Geet : already i warned u not to see any other girl or i will cut ur and tat girl how dare she taunt me,with dangerous glare making Maan to gulp his saliva

Then suddenly it click Maan and he look at her dress : Geet u cant changed and cum

Geet look at her dress :so u too think  im not look nice in tis dress

Maan  want to bang his head : Geet from where to where  u taking our convo, im just asking why u didt, as u will feel uncomfortable naa

Geet felt she went over but how can she accept : so wat, i was leaving to home so just came to say u, bye, but before she move Maan hold her

Maan : pls stay naa

Geet : no need u romance  ur work im leaving

Maan : but now i have mood to romance my Misty, hugging her

Geet : but i want to change naa,with a pout

Maan smile:  u can change in my room

Geet : u asking me to wear ur dresses

Maan : Geet  there are girl's suits too,u can wear it

Geet got angry : wat u brought girls dress, but  for whom u brought haan

Maan rolled his eyes : first listen to will u

Geet : hmm

Maan : yesterday my mens changed my wardrobe and i ask them to keep urs too,

Geet : so u think i will spoil my dress often

Maan  : along with mine,with a smirk ,

Geet pout : dd

Maan : wat and i thought u r future md of kc, so u will need it,as i know how a diaster queen u r, with a chuckled

Geet was abt to retort him back, Maan closed her mouth : pls yar enough for today we will continue some other day pls

Geet node and  went to his room,she open his wardrobe and gapped seeing te collection..she  twisted her lips thinking abt his taste..she was confused wat to take, so she thought to take some random dress..she was abt to pick one dress , but one hand stopped her

Maan : not tis Geet, take tis one, he took green colour, Geet look at him, u remember our first meet u wore green colour dress and give me  ice cream bath

Both went to they first meet and smiled..how they meet on their b'day and how she give him cream bath and her non stop sory session..both chuckled

Geet : tat is te day give meaning of our life

Maan smile : hmm

Geet twisted her lips and pushed him, Maan gave a look

Geet : i have to change and went to washroom, Maan  chuckled  at her nautanki..Geet open te door and peep to see him

Geet : Maan

Maan look at her : hmm

Geet : towel

Maan node and took towel for her

Geet wink at him and closed te door , Maan smiled and left to his cabin, closing te door..

( love u envi dii..muah)

PRECAP : SOME THING IS CROOKING..

NEXT PART :  133, PG - 46

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
awsemm update maan laughing on geet antics  and geet making ahana run away
Edited by tamanna1391 - 9 years ago
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
congo shango 
ye lo old read nahi kya yeh wala read kar liya ๐Ÿ˜†

maaneet nai confession karliya ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

yaar mein chali old read karney

beside dhamkey dar update

geet too bad seducer 

love ahna ki insult hehhehehe
Edited by hira2010 - 9 years ago
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
after coming from movie please tell us how  movie is

waiting to get the news about  movie is hit  i am praying to god to make it hit.i also want him to become top in his carrier and this is his ladder to climb up and reach his good heights in Bollywood if he make his space as his fans we all r very happy for him  .

waiting for u to tell about  the movie
hira2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup share your experience 
sri91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update ๐Ÿ˜›
beautifully written๐Ÿ˜Š
after a long tym able to comment on your work๐Ÿ˜Š
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
part 131
maan was arranging date dinner geet runied to all took family with her 
he was shattered seeing annie meassage what geet did
he was changed all decoration soon ...maan was angry on geet he didn't told to her infront of every one
dadi to some thing his behaviour after she knows from annie felling sad for her maan
geet shocked maan reaction she try to talk to him but maan ignored her 
geet ashamed anie told to what she did to maan she decide ask sorry to him
dadi giving idea to her how maan falling for her anni and geet was surprised dadi thoughts
geet try many difference ways ask sorry him but he was enjoyed her 
lovely update
Edited by envi - 9 years ago
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
part 132
both are shocked no one staff in office suddenlly both realised rose fell on shower
all staff congrats both shaha j geet she was soon his wife maaneet cut the cake feeding each other geet got idea seduce him liked his fingers wrongly she bite his so sad when will she was seduce him that time changed another way in coffee scene was superb he went to meeting but didn't concerate this ...he heard geet talk to pari and pinky shocked him his sherni try to seduce him amazing in cafeteria geet and her friends talking maan knows every thing finally geet went to meet maan his cabin again she get angry  his clients daughter hug him and insult geet... that girl shattered heard  maan intro to geet soon mrs maan but our sheri not leave the chance insulting that girl after geet knows maan didn't angry on her he want changed her dress choosing his like amazing update
Edited by envi - 9 years ago
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely updates๐Ÿ‘
Loved all maaneet moments..
Poor maan..liked geet manofying him
Precap interesting
Eagerly waiting for next part
Thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š