ArHi FF: Silent Whispers Thread 3: Link to Th 4 Pg 1 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
mmm...speechless!!!!
Ya arnav's message has come to her at a time where including khushi, even we did not expect...but yes it has to happen...certain things are not under our control and we need to just face it...

I know what khushi is going through is not at all easy or shouldn't happen to anyone...BUT Khushi is Khushi...She will definitely bounce back...

Waiting for the next step to unfold...

Awesome update dear...not even a nuance away from the flow of the story...it just gels with the way things are supposed to happen in this story...

Great great keep it up...
Oh that was a very sad and emotional update - well written archi
OMG!! What a terrible double blow to Khushi!!

I wish Shyam was there with her. and  Arnav- over phone?? really??

khushi's remorse for garima's death brought tears to my eyes... !!!
No word to explain that.. 
n Arnav couldn't have chosen a better moment to finish everything between them..!😡
well...it wasn't his fault that he didn't know about Khushi's situation that her mother had just died.. 
but...how can he say that on phone...because he was afraid if he saw her while telling all this...he could never do this... 
But really feeling bad for khushi...!!
He lost too many thing in one day...first...it was her best friend Akash...then her mother...n now..Arnav... 
Even shyam is not here...!!
She is truly alone..!!!😔
very emotional update just loved it
That was a heartbreaking update...khushi just had the whole worl come crashing down and one of the people that could have helped her through it gave up on them...😭that's what I did throughout that update
Very melancholic update! Khushi's pain brought back painful memories, can totally relate to her pain..
And what a timing for Arnav to breakup with her!!  

I hope Khushi finds the strength to grieve and heal..
Desolate Khushi is heaped by more...
What a jhatka one after the other...
Wonder how she will come out of this and how it would strengthen her... She is one heck of a fighter...
Khushi's pain was palpable and no doubt her despair peaked with Arnav's words. 

While she may not have expected anything to come of her relationship with Arnav at this point in her life, to hear his words moments after her mother passed away would have been extremely hard. It was the rock bottom personal moment for her. Truly alone.

As for Arnav ... I don't know whether what he did in terms of breaking with her on phone is right or wrong. But he clearly didn't want to jeopardise his already fragile relationship with his brother. Breaking up with Khushi is his "better late than never" reaction to fix his relationship with Akash. Maybe he didn't want to meet her because he would have found it hard to say the words to her, knowing his love for her. 

My one regret for Khushi through this time would be not having Shyam by her side. Shyam and Shyam alone could help. Not Arnav. 

Life sometimes plays the most painful scenarios. Khushi had to deal with one of the worst. A turning point indeed. Did she make mistakes in her life? Yes, Many. Was she wrong with her insensitivity to Akash-Arnav relationship? Yes. Did she deserve this kind of despair? No. No one deserves that kind of pain. 

She has hit rock bottom. Now, the only way to go is up. I'm sure she'll emerge a better person. 

P.S - I couldn't help think that Khushi never learnt to appreciate the nuances of a relationship in time (Except With Shaym).

She distanced her mother and didn't give Garima a chance to explain till she fell sick. 

She blindly loved Shashi till he insulted her publicly. 

She hung onto the farce of a relationship with Akash through all that time she was falling for Arnav, knowing they are brothers. 

I'm sure her reflections will help her perceive where she went wrong. And she becomes a stronger and more-balanced person. 

And this is for you writer 👏
Edited by AquaSandhya - 9 years ago
Feeling sad for Khushi😭..
I thought Arnav would be there for her now.. But even he has kinda going away from her for Akash's sake..