Surrender My Love; All I Have is You (SEASON 2 LINK Page 62!!!) - Page 27

Posted: 9 years ago
omg ... itna hot update... its so sensual.. you write romance very well...
next part pls jaldi lekhna... 
Edited by SweetiePie25 - 9 years ago
One hell of a hot update...
God u penned it like a professional writer...

Ok so god save rd...
He is so confused...

Well always totally worth the wait...

Seriously man Kudos to you...

Love
Harshita
Omg ?? :O 
Before reading the whole story I have read the latest one hahhaha xDDD
Omg really omg :O u made my dream come true *-*
Jeez that was super hawt yet again

I am lil pissed with RD for making love with another girl even though we know its Sanyukta .

RD is gone once he gets married to Sanyu as she will give good dose for sleeping with Sanu 😆
once again awesome update.    rd is becoming jerk day by day. how can he make out with two in two day. n most importantly he once love d person.    n for sanyu first time feeling ashamed. I know she loves her n wanted to b with him. but for that she shld not loose her dignity.    plz update next part asap.

Chapter 26

"S - Sanyukta?" she asked him, feeling her insides light up.

Randhir's face paled.

Shit. What would Sanu think of him now? What would she think of herself? This was her first time and he was moaning some other girl's name.

"I meant Sanyukta wasn't even this good," he quickly covered. "Sanu you were sooo good."

Sanyukta wasn't sure whether she was supposed to feel hurt or not. She wasn't sure if he was covering up or if he truly thought that Sanu was better than Sanyukta... whatever that meant, it didn't even make sense, they were the same person!

"Okay," she told him.

He snuggled up with her on the bed.

"Can I take off the blindfold now?" he asked, desperate to look at who this girl was.

"No," she told him and kissed his lips softly. "Not today."

"But why?" he asked.

"Do you like me?" Sanu asked him.

"More than you'll believe," he responded and kissed her nose.

"Then why does it matter how I look?" she asked him.

"I'm just curious," Randhir murmured.

"You will see me... I promise... but I want you to wait, okay?" she responded softly.

"Sanuuu," Randhir groaned. "Why are you teasing me like this?"

"To excite you," she whispered and kissed his lips. "Tell me that this isn't exciting."

She had a point - there was a lot of excitement to this.

"So when will I get to see you?" he asked her.

"After the wedding," she responded simply.

"After?" Randhir asked, his eyes widening.

"Yes, why? Not planning to marry me anymore?" she asked him, sounding confused.

"No no... but there's two weeks and..." he started.

"And they'll pass by really quickly," she finished off. "Anyways, I have to go... Vidhushi is taking me to meet the wedding planner."

"Wedding planner?" Randhir asked, confused. "But it's the evening."

"Yeah, she was busy this afternoon... Vidhushi really wants to take me," she told him, getting up and finding her clothes.

"Oh... be careful," he warned her. "You'll be sore tomorrow."

Sanyukta smiled softly at his care.

"Thanks Randhir," she responded and slipped on her clothes. "Thanks for tonight... I really enjoyed myself. Text me. I'll see you soon."

"You're leaving?" he asked, feeling his heart get heavy.

"I have to Randhir," she responded sadly.

She kissed his forehead softly.

"You know... Sanyukta is really unfortunate that she doesn't have you in her life anymore," she told him.

He felt his heart hurt when she said that. He didn't like it when something bad happened to Sanyukta... and he especially didn't want her to feel misfortunate.

"I hate her," he responded firmly. "Let's not talk about her anymore."

"If you say so," she replied and kissed his lips softly, before walking to the door.

"Take your blindfold off and get dressed," she told him with a smile. "Bye Randhir."

Then she closed the door and left as he got up and took off his blindfold. He put on his clothes quickly and ran out the door, hoping to catch a glimpse of her.

As soon as he got down to the lobby, he looked around everywhere but couldn't spot her. Sighing resignedly, he walked out of the hotel, feeling a strange yet fulfilling heartache.

Tonight was nice... but it would have been nicer if Sanyukta had been in Sanu's place.

Chapter 27

The next week and a half flew by, and before Randhir knew it his wedding was four days away. Sanu and him texted daily, sending flirty messages to each other, and it got to the point where he was growing even more crazy for her.

A part of him wondered whether his growing love for Sanu was due to the fact that she reminded him of Sanyukta, but he brushed it off, deciding that it couldn't be that... after all, that would only give him a reason to hate her. At the same time though - he pictured Sanu as Sanyukta... that's just how he imagined her to look. From the way the curves on her body felt, down to the way she breathed... everything matched Sanyukta, so he wasn't even able to picture someone who looked different from her.

But while he grew excited, a stronger part of him grew worried... grew anxious, and four days before the wedding, he was certain. He was certain that he couldn't live with this feeling. The feeling of not having a proper closure with Sanyukta.

Yes, he was going on to marry another girl, and he really liked this girl, she was who he wanted to marry. But at the same time, the memories from the past weren't letting him live... it was eating him up that he couldn't give his relationship with Sanyukta a proper closure, and he didn't even know what it was he was looking for.

He knew he was out of his mind when he grabbed his car keys at midnight, four days before his wedding, and he drove to where Sanyukta lived.

He rang the doorbell to her apartment and it took a few minutes before she opened it, yawning. Upon looking at him her eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" she gasped.

He didn't know why he was there, he didn't know what he was going to get, but there was something he was feeling, something he couldn't explain... and this was the only chance he had to resolve that unwelcome feeling.

Before she could say anything else, and without answering her question, he pushed her aside and stormed into her place.

Chapter 28

"Randhir?" Sanyukta asked, clearly confused. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I don't know," Randhir said, lost himself. "I don't know Sanyukta. I don't know why I'm here. I hate you so much... I don't even know."

He looked at her pained expression and his heart broke into more pieces. He always hated seeing her hurt, he just couldn't stand it when she was upset... it broke him. But at the same time, he always told himself he wanted to see her in pain.

"God... what am I doing? Sanyukta what am I doing?" he asked her, as if she would know the answer to his question.

"What do you mean Randhir?" she asked him and approached him cautiously.

"I don't know," he said, his voice cracking. "Sanyukta... God, I don't know. What the hell is happening?"

She rested a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Sit down, please Randhir," she told him.

She guided him to the couch and sat him down before running to the kitchen to get him a glass of water. Bringing it back to the living room, she sat down beside him and gently held his chin up, bringing the glass to his lips.

His heart was aching. He didn't know why. He took a few sips of the water and took the glass from her hands before placing it on the table in front of them.

"I didn't know what to do or where else to go... I'm sorry," he told her hoarsely.

"Randhir what happened?" she asked him softly.

Then before she knew what was happening, Randhir had thrown his arms around her, engulfing her in a bone crushing hug. His face was buried inside her neck, as if he was seeking comfort. Her arms immediately wrapped around him and she started to stroke his hair, trying to tell him without words that she was there for him - that she would be there for him, no matter how much she showed him otherwise.

"I - I can't marry her," he said, his voice cracking. "Sanyukta... I can't... I want to... I like her... Sanyukta... but I don't know... I can't bear it..."

"What can't you bear Randhir?" she asked him, stroking his hair.

"I can't bear that I'm marrying someone else... someone who isn't you," he admitted.

"What do you mean?" she asked him, her heart beating rapidly now.

"Sanyukta... how can I marry someone else when I love you this much?" he asked her, nothing but sincerity in his voice. "It's killing me... it's killing me that I love you enough to hate you, but I can't hate you enough to stop loving you."
nice update...
at last rd  confessed his love for sanyu..
Just read all the parts that I missed and love how confused rd is
Sanyu is good at making him confused
Update soon
Simply superb
I loved what randhir said " I love you enough to hate you, but I can't hate you enough to stop loving you"
I think it is the same case with the randhir in the show. ...
Its lovely. ...

I loved it to the core

I love all your works. ...you are awesome writer 

Please update your other ff ...specially daddy's hands 
Finally the guilt ate him up..wonderful update.
Eager to find what happens next now that he confessed .