Spoiler: Aahil is given an intoxicating drink

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Aahil and Sanam's love story is going through heavy emotions. During a festive night with Blue Moon,  Sanam thought she will come close to Aahil when she will make him eat kheer (sweets) with her own hands and they can share some good time. She dressed well for the occasion in blue dress and dupatta but Aahil holds back his feelings for Sanam as he recollects his marriage with another Sanam. Aahil believe that only God knows how much he loves Sanam. Meanwhile, Sanam cries with heavy heart on having the distance with Aahil. Aahil's wife Sanam who is planted by Tanveer also keeps an eye on Aahil and Sanam's love for each other which is bounded due to circumstances. She also gets emotional and longs for Aahil and cries. Before Aahil comes to terms on his love, Khalu gives an intoxicating drink which stops him from doing anything. At Tanveer's end, she comes to know on the same night that Sanam and Seher are twin-daughters of Zoya and Asad after seeing Rehaan-Seher and Aahil-Sanam together. She is shocked in knowing it. Tanveer continues to act blind and  what would be she doing next since Sanam-Seher's identity is revealed to her ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

royalsgirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okay so they are goin to drug ahail; and do what make sanam 2 sleep with him
or sanam or seher come on

I think the drug part he will go to sanam the real one and romance with her; and tannu will think that is seher not sanam...

but lets c this week is very interesting
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So unexpected I would die of shock here.๐Ÿ˜ต Fake SR. Tanveer did this with Asad. Damn them. 
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: royalsgirl93

okay so they are goin to drug ahail; and do what make sanam 2 sleep with him

or sanam or seher come on

๐Ÿคฃ
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still dont get this drugging n showing fake SR in telly shows! Too many shows have this. There is not logic lol The poor man isnt even conscious to know he had done the deed ๐Ÿ˜† How the hell does this work ๐ŸคฃPoor Aahil at one point he used to lead in bed n now ๐Ÿ˜† He is clueless in this department too lol TFS! 
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu and her plans..
God help Ahil before he make any mistake drinking juice
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I still dont get this drugging n showing fake SR in telly shows! Too many shows have this. There is not logic lol The poor man isnt even conscious to know he had done the deed ๐Ÿ˜† How the hell does this work ๐ŸคฃPoor Aahil at one point he used to lead in bed n now ๐Ÿ˜† He is clueless in this department too lol TFS! 

๐Ÿ˜•OHK.. so peeps are speculating he will do the 'deed' with Sanam, Sanam2 or Seher. Why would Seher want to do it?  Will Tanveer drug Seher too. Even so, Seher will not want to do 'IT' with Aahil?

Yeah Sanam and sanam2 might do it willingly, but, then, how does that turn Seher against Sanam? why can't they think of something more safe. It is too disgusting ...
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Tannu the potions master strikes again

Ahil in an intoxicating condition will be made to see SeHan romance

Then he will be pushed to go to Ammi ki Sanam

She will be happy mere shauhar mere pass aa gaye

Talli Ahil will fall on bed and snore

Ahil ki Sanam will see Ahil with Ammi ki Sanam on bed

Ahil ku Sanam cry Sing Sanam(Ahil)Bewafa

Ahil will then sing Hum bewafa hargiz na the par hum wafa kar na sake

SaHil cry SeHan cry for SaHil Sannu(Ammi ki Sanam) cry for Ahil

Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†
I don't even know why I am laughing after reading this ๐Ÿ˜†
Bechara ARI! Teen teen ladkiyon ke saath itne close hone pe bhi kuch nahi kar sakta! 

So intoxicated rink toh banta hai! ๐Ÿคฃ
minnie2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I never thanked before but now thank god for no twin๐Ÿฅฑ... The makers have made the most disgusting fun of relations. I am yet to understand why Aahil and Sanam who apparently had passionate feelings for each other did not do anything for so many days.

poora naam kharab kar diya most populated country ka.๐Ÿคข
Edited by minnie2308 - 9 years ago