Siddharth Shukla | A Man a Fair Attitude of life & People| AT 114 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by TORALSID

Aisha  πŸ€—

loved u  SaraaπŸ€—
Maha , Saraa , Do u see Siddharth  very gorgeous pics i am talking about  his latest Film Fare pre party event pics , he was looking Absolutely stunning so young so handsome in thats pics 
Originally posted by AyeshaC4Sid

I can understand  you are being busy with your work , even me too but i  never forgot to come in I-F to Sid 😳, Saraa i hope u will be come regular to our Sid πŸ˜³πŸ˜†,

I Really loved to see ur present , i  have enjoy lots with your company πŸ˜ƒ
i wll come to IF to sid very day πŸ˜ƒ
me too Aisha i like when spend time With you
@Saraa , do u read this BV writer CG twiiter  she  now blaming on Sid πŸ˜‘to shiv kill 

Maha , Saraa , Do u see Siddharth  very gorgeous pics i am talking about  his latest Film Fare pre party event pics , he was looking Absolutely stunning so young so handsome in thats pics 
Yes, looks very handsome in black color  β˜ΊοΈ
saraa , i want u will make a  awesome creation  on india telly awards  were Sid n toral  dance performance  make   some  animated siggys like this style http://i.imgur.com/GPfRdel.gif

@Saraa , do u read this BV writer CG twiiter  she  now blaming on Sid πŸ˜‘to shiv kill 
yes😑 was not fair  πŸ€¬

Yes, looks very handsome in black color  β˜ΊοΈ

yes everyone said this after see thats pics πŸ˜³πŸ˜†   he is such most gorgeous looking man

yes😑 was not fair  πŸ€¬

I hate this BV , PH they are all so horrible 🀒 now they try to defame him 😑 to blaming him

I wanted to give big slap on her face 😑

I hate this BV , PH they are all so horrible 🀒 now they try to defame him 😑 to blaming him

I wanted to give big slap on her face 😑
me too πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘