Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: dhivyakrish31

kriti dear miss u so much...where u people have gone...this AT is sleeping without members..all r busy in exams

Missed you all a lot as well πŸ€—
sania_58 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Aham Sharma's weighty issues

Apr 3, 2015, 12.00AM IST TNN[ Tanvi Trivedi ]

Reducing weight and bulking up for their roles is nothing new to actors. One wonders how they keep losing and gaining kilos for their characters. One such actor who recently went through such an exercise is Aham Sharma. Last seen as Karna in 'Mahabharat', the actor had to bulk up and gain muscle mass to look the part. Soon after 'Mahabharat' last year, he shot for a film for which he had to lose around 10 kilos, as he played a young man from the 1960s era.

Aham will now be seen playing the lead in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Manmarziyan for which he has had to go through another fitness regime. "It has been quite a drilling exercise since the past two years," says the actor. "To fit into the role, one has to constantly manipulate diets, hit the gym; while you look leaner for one role, you need to look bulkier for the other. For Manmarziyan, I have had to gain weight. So I increased more proteins "chicken breast and egg whites " in my diet. I did not succumb to eating cheese sandwiches or sweets because that would mean eating more fat. But I guess, reducing or putting on weight does not matter so much when you get a good role. This is a part of our job and if everyone else can do it, I am no different."
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Aham is such an extremely talented & dedicated actor . Kudos to him ! ST is lucky to get an actor of his calibre & beauty in his team . 
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail
Why is my sasuraal so sunsaan these days?! πŸ˜’
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..KarnaKriti..

I think everyone is planning to move in another sasuralalready...if you know what I mean πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Btw, are you going to see the show on Karna ?
..KarnaKriti.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: VasusenaRadheya

I think everyone is planning to move in another sasuralalready...if you know what I mean πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Btw, are you going to see the show on Karna ?

Yeah...I do know. I am also counting days till the gates to that sasuraal are opened. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The one on Sony, right? Maybe...maybe not. πŸ˜•
None can do justice to Arya's character than Arya himself, i.e., Aham. πŸ˜³ 
What about you though? πŸ˜‰
Edited by ..KarnaKriti.. - 9 years ago
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Yeah...I do know. I am also counting days till the gates to that sasuraal are opened. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

The one on Sony, right? Maybe...maybe not. πŸ˜•
None can do justice to Arya's character than Arya himself, i.e., Aham. πŸ˜³ 
What about you though? πŸ˜‰

No we are not talking about that show.
We are talking about MMZ in Star Plus. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
sania_58 thumbnail

Why Aham Sharma kept his marriage under wraps

Actor Aham Sharma, who was last seen playing Karna in the show 'Mahabharat', is actually married. The actor who was linked to his co-actor Pooja Sharma from the show kept rubbishing the rumours, but never revealed his marital status. 

The actor is married to a girl outside the industry. Says Aham, "I don't know why such a hullabaloo is being made about my marriage. I have not exactly hidden the fact that I am married, but I prefer to keep a low profile when it comes to my marriage and personal life. Talking unnecessarily about your personal life takes away from your professional life and people get busy asking you about your personal life. So I avoided talking about it."

Aham will now play the lead in the show Manmarziyan.

sania_58 thumbnail

Why Aham Sharma kept his marriage under wraps

(Sorry, he kept it under wraps, he should catch everyone, & tell them, "heyy listen, I am Aham, & I am married)😑

Actor Aham Sharma, who was last seen playing Karna in the show 'Mahabharat',(My Favourite, I became his fan after watching him as Karna) is actually married. (😲hoo, Oh My God, He married???😑)The actor who was linked to his co-actor Pooja Sharma from the show(😲When???) kept rubbishing the rumours, but never revealed his marital status. 

The actor is married to a girl outside the industry. Says Aham, "I don't know why such a hullabaloo is being made about my marriage.(Congrats Aham, Finally U Got STAR Status,Media is so shocked that U are married,So, No Link Up Story, They cant even write about U in Gossip Magazines.Why U get Married???) I have not exactly hidden the fact that I am married, but I prefer to keep a low profile when it comes to my marriage and personal life. Talking unnecessarily about your personal life takes away from your professional life and people get busy asking you about your personal life.(So, Intelligent manπŸ˜‰) So I avoided talking about it."

Aham will now play the lead in the show Manmarziyan.(Fingers crossed & All the Best dear)πŸ‘πŸΌ

In Red, My Opinions, Sorry Cant help

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
@Madhu , This article is a pure work of some genius ( drugged IMO )  mind ! πŸ€£
Pooja & Aham were never linked up..NEVER ! Oh god , that was so freaking ass random ! πŸ€£
Edited by VasusenaRadheya - 9 years ago