India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

Kareena Detailed updated Nov 16

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 10:18am | IP Logged

EmbarrassedSince Kareena has no choice she tells Prem the truth . Her transformation from Kareena to Mr Sood just to get a job at Chamatkar.
Prem asked her why she did it in the first place and she said if not she would have to go back to Chandigrah and get married to Litu which she did not want to do. Prem keeps referring to her as Tannu and she tells him that Tannu is her friend who has gone to get married and she decided to help her .Prem is kind of playing the game and keeps asking questions and at the end frustrated when she sees him picking a file she assumes its for her resignation she tells him to bring it on and she will submit her resignation although her poor friend when she comes back will be upset as she is just married. Prem tells her there is no resignation and that after she has been a RJ their shows are a bit hit so he has no plans on kicking her out and tells her to go for her show starting in 10 minutes.I thought this was a really cute sceneThumbs Up

Kareena is packing her grandpa;s stuff as he is leaving when grandpa come by with dry fruits. He tells her that she has become weak and needs to take care of her health. She gives her grandpa stuff for her mom and sister. Ali Chacha and Jeevan come to say bye to grandpa and Kareena is apologetic that she has to work so cannot leave grandpa to the station. Grandpa gives them gifts and goes back to Chandigarh .

Prem and Kareena are chitchatting when Prem's mom comes by. Prem introduces Kareena as Tannu and his mom says she is not Tannu while Prem says that she is. When asked by Prem's mom that she is not tannu right Kareena nods and his mom tells Prem that see I told you that she is not Tannu. Then Kareena says that I did not say I am not Tannu she just " aapke haa mein haa mela rahi hoo" as my grandpa told me that the boss is always right. Prem's mom says she is impressed .

Tribuvan has bought a gold necklace for Nilu and shows it to Kareena. He tells her that all girls likes gold so he wants to give ti to her for her 25th aniversary. Kareena says that it would also be nice if he decides to take Nilu for a vacation and Tribuvan thinks its a good idea and runs it by Nilu who likes it. They tell Pk to book their tickets.

Prem calls Nilu and praises Mrs. Sood. Nilu is wondering why he is prasing Kareena so much as all her staff are good.Mr Mongia who hears this is upset. Pk has forgotton to book tickets and tells Nilu and Tribuvan that the weather is bad.Kareena then suggests other places one of it being Lonavala. PK says thata a good ideas as there is Kareena's farmhouse. Kareena is trapped once more. Confused

anshu Newbie
anshu
anshu

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:36am | IP Logged

Hey!

I watched this episode a week back or so.Is there some way I could read the real Nov.18th update?

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:51am | IP Logged

I am not sure where you are located but this is the episode upadte from the US and here in the US we are behind India.

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 10:52am | IP Logged

I am not sure where you are but in the US this is the episode they showed. In the Us I know we are behind for all ZEE shows

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 19 November 2004 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

thats the episode they showed in canada too.....anshu where are u located?

anshu Newbie
anshu
anshu

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 2:56am | IP Logged

hey guys!

Thanks for the info.I couldnt locate where I had posted areply , so I Retyped my query as a new topic.I am sorry!

Well I am from India.And it explains the delay.

Thanks once again.

OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 21 November 2004 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
hey can u post the india updates? thanks
anshu Newbie
anshu
anshu

Posted: 22 November 2004 at 12:04am | IP Logged

I'll try updating  todays episode but let me tell you in advance I am poor at recollecting in detail the entire episode .

In case I forget the details, can I give a brief update?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top