Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
when u'll give us update 🤔
pls update soon...waiting for party
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

BARKHA DEAR,

WAITING FOR THE PART 36 EAGERLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolor thumbnail
eagerly waiting to know what kalpi will do to raghav for not informing her bout new year party...
can we have ragna dance in party???? 😕
charvi3 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Please update next part ðŸ˜Š
SamBricka thumbnail
BERKHA DI PLZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ UPDATE.. WAITING FOR NXT CHAPPY... UPDATE PLZZZ
b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Heyy ya I am working on next part, will put it up either tomorrow or day after tomorrow 😊

Its a pakka wala promise 😳

Till then Dhiraj Dharo and please suggest me some good Neetu Kapoor-Rishi Kapoor songs (soft light music) 😉

I am also trying to remember but if you all can then please help. 😊
lolor thumbnail
Tere chehrese nazar nahi hatati nazare hum kya dekhe...don't remember which movie...but love this song playing in background & raghav staring kalpi...
b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys for not replying to anyone of you...sorry 😭

And a big hug to all of you for your encouraging comments.

Part-36

The door bell rung and the wait ended. Before Pooja or Priya can move Raghav hastily stood up and went towards the door. He knew it was Kalpi. She was coming to their home after full 2 days and he was excited of having her back. Though for a lil time period. He opened the door only to be met by a furious Kalpi who was boiling in anger and was ready to blow up any moment.

"Hi" He smiled looking at her unknown to the blast he is gonna face. "Why you didn't tell me?She asked in a no nonsense tone. "I didn't tell you what?"A surprised Raghav asked her "About party!!!" Saying so started moving in while pointing her fingure towards him in an accusing manner and a startled Raghav starting moving back answering the questions cum allegations. "Which party???" "Ooo which party!!! just look at the innocence...you don't even know which party I am talking about." "Seriously Kalpi I have no idea."

"Dhaval what is she doing?" Pooja asked. He face showed how confused she was with scene playing before her. "Well...thats the side effect of giving dominance" He smirked while she looked at him narrowing her eyebrows in anger knowing fully well he was mocking at her. He smiled looking at her his eyes showing the fondness for her. She blushed and turned her face again at the scene.

"Mr. Samar Raizada don't you think you should stop your sweetheart. She is actually scolding him and which party she is talking about?" "Of course not Priya...why would I stop her...when you scold me does Raghav come in between...no he doesn't infact he always says this typical line its your private matter...so its simple its their private matter...and...and...and...this man has the habit of bossing around all the time...but see for the first time I am seeing him as bheegi billi...I don't want to spoil the fun...nahhh...you should also enjoy this hilarious scene after all for the first time The Raghav Singhania is answerable to someone." He told with a mischievious grin and leaned on sofa further to enjoy every moment of it. Priya too gave up and watched time trying her level best not to laugh out loudly.

"Raghav you hide this New Year party plan from me...why...why...answer me?" "New...new year party!!!! O shit!!! How can I just forget it!" Raghav was stunned and shocked that he almost forgot about the New Year Party which his company has been throwing from the tim he was a child.Sammy too got attentive on listening about the party."Raghav we almost forgot!!!" Sammy interrupted in almost a startled tone. Klpi looked at them. Their faces have turned pale. She looked at Dhaval who was equally surprised seeing their reactions. It was clear Raghav and group had genuinely forgot about the New Year Party.

Raghav immediately hugged her and thanked her for somehow making him remember about his father's tradition. "Thanks Kalpi...thank you so much I just forgot about this party. Wait I'll call the event manager to organise the party at Singhania Hotels. She will do it in 3-4 days. We are late but definitely not out of time. Thanks to Kalpi."He smiled genuinely at her which made her realise how much importance he gives to traditions started by his parents. She cooled down.

"Ra...ghav..."He turned and also all looked at her. "You are going to throw that same boring Saturday Party of yours." He looked at her confusingly while the other four shared the look which said "what is she upto now" "What do you mean? Its a corporate party...so it has to be formal." He said in a matter of fact tone. "Wow...I mean New Year Eve in a corporate style...amazing" "What are you exactly trying to say Kalpi...be specific" "Raghav I really respect you for the fact that you are carrying on all the traditions that your father had started but then the way he used to do the things was how the things were done at that point of time. People still remember him for the corporate culture that he started...but what about you. Now YOU are heading Singhania Industries...don't you think so you should add your touch to these traditions so that people remember you as a son who not just carried forward the legacy but also gave his own touch to it." Raghav thought carefully about what she said and found it somewhere reasonable, he is just doing what his father has left behind. It was his father's innovativeness to treat employees special by throwing parties and he just carried forward it in the name of duty. He did nothing new which gives him recognition as his father got at his time.

"Okie I'll ask the event manager to do someting different this time. Alright." Every body seem contend with his decision but Kalpi grimaced and cringed her nose to show her displeasure. "Now what??" "C'mon how can a third person add your touch to the party when you yourself won't be knowing what it will do." "So what do you want that from now onwards I should arrange all the parties on my own. Have you lost it!!!""I m nit saying you to organise your Saturday Parties but atleast you can organise 1or 2 parties in a year.And you ain't alone we are all there to help you." She turned her face in anger and like always Raghav gave in to her demand/wish. "Ahaaa...there he go again." Dhaval said in his heart on seeing the changing chemistry between his buddy and the b'ness tycoon"

"Fine if we have to do it on our own then we have very less time in our hands.New Year is next weekend. Lets get started." He said with a pinch of excitement as this was something new for him to do. "Okay" said Priya "Lets make it a theme party...what say" "Not a bad idea darling" "Hmmm sounds interesting."Dhaval said. "Retro theme" Pooja suggested. "Wow that will be just superb...I mean dressing up in 70's style...is just so interesting." Kalpi exclaimed in happiness. "Infact as a designer I can experiment a lot with colors.I'll design costumes for all 6 of us." Priya joined in.

"Won't it be expensive for others." Raghav asked with a seriousness that reflected his concern for employees. "Raghav don't worry they can get it easily on rent." Sammy assure him. On deciding the theme and venue being the same Singhania hotel they started discussing the layout of invites to be given out to employees as well as corporate associates.

Priya showed them some designs and after a brief brain storming session finally they all agreed on one design which had a lil retro look.

After having dinner Raghav greeted them good night...Kalpo reached near the door but turned to look at HER room and stopped. The memories she had with this room came over her mind. Slowly she spoke to Dhaval "Dhaval can I stay here tonight." "Raghav was more than happy to hear this and so were others. "Sure" Saying so all of them left while Dhaval asked Raghav to take care of her. A silent communication which both had through their eyes. After bidding good bye to all Raghav closed the door and turned around only to see Kalpi moving towards her room.

She opened tge door in the anticipation that it would again look like a guest room but much to her surprise the room still had her presence. The collection of books still graced the shelf. She opened the wardrobe and found some of her clothes hanging in there. The side table had her picture and the bed cover was one of the shades of pink, her favourite color. She turned and met Raghav who was looking at her lovingly. Her eyes were welled up with tears. She turned again and examined the whole room.It was just as it is. It wasn't a guest room, it was HER room.

"I hope you are not dis appointed." She nodded in negative. He came in and stood very close to her. He himself did 't know why but he wanted to be close to her. Her back touched his chest and he leaned down a lil and whispered "Happy" His breath fanning on her neck. She blushed on this close proximity but much to her surprise didn't move away. She turned and their eyes met. Both carrying an unnamed feeling for each other which was more than friendship. She hugged him tightly and mumbled a thank you. He wrapped his hands around her thin waist thus securing her within his strong arms. They stayed like this for what seemed like an eternal moment. Without hestitating or thinking twice he kissed her on her head and she snuggled more into him for the first time feeling protected.

After a while she broke the hug and felt shy. Never ever she has done this before. She turned and blushed heavily remembering how he protectively encaged her within his arms and kissed the crown of her head. Raghav too felt a current passing through him. He has hugged alot of females but it was always a formal gesture. Bht today it seemed so right,so pure and he felt complete. Both stayed mum for a while. The air of discomfort and this sudden feeling taking over their senses made them speechless.

Finally Raghav took the call and broke the silence with what he felt will ease her. But again he couldn't stop himself from going near to her and after coming a little close but not much he asked in a gentle tone "Coffee" She turned and realising his efforts to ease the situation she said "Only if you are going to make it." He chuckled and said "You are one lazy person to step into the kitchen. Okay...come" He left the room and she followed him. She sat on the platform while he made coffee for both of them.

They went to terrace to have their coffee under the sky under neath the stars. The full moon shining bright giving sufficient light to both of them and making the place a serene beauty. The sat alongside the pool. Both were having their hot coffee. The silence was still there and they chose to keep it to compose themselves and bring themselves back to normal unaware that its now not possible for the air has changed, it carried that unnamed feeling.

To remove that silence Raghav turned on the radio. He knew Kalpi likes it. It seems the RJ knew it better about what they were going through and played the song that mirrored their feelings.

koi bole dariya hai, kaisa kaisa hai isq
koi maane sehra hai, kaisa kaisa hai isq
koi bole dariya hai, kaisa kaisa hai isq
koi maane sehra hai, kaisa kaisa hai isq
koi sone sa tole re, koi maati sa bole re
koi bole ke chandi ka hai chhura
hota aise yeh mauke pe, roka jaaye na roke se
achcha hota hai hota hai yeh bura
kaisa yeh isq hai, ajab sa risk hai
kaisa yeh isq hai, ajab sa risk hai, ajab sa risk hai
kaisa isq hai, kaisa isq hai, kaisa isq hai

Raghav looked at the radio and and with his mouth little open in shock. He certainly didn't want songs like such to be played at this moment. He wanted to change the channel but then stopped on seeing Kalpi enjoying the song. She was singing the song though it wasn't audible but yet he could make it out. His hands which had stopped in the track were drawn back and now he was admiring her. She was a dusky beauty and it was flawless. Her eyes were her best features. Her smile carried the innocense she has in her heart. He was looking at her completely forgetting the coffee in his hand. He broke his chain of thoughts and wondered why he is feeling like this and most importantly what this feeling is. He miled inwardly because he was liking it to the core.

muskilo me yeh daale jo bhi chaahe kara le badle yeh dilo ke faisle
mann ka mauji, isq toh ji, albeli si raaho pe le chale
muskilo me yeh daale jo bhi chaahe kara le badle yeh dilo ke faisle
mann ka mauji, isq toh ji, albeli si raaho pe le chale
koi peeche na aage hai, phir bhi jaane kyun bhaage hai
maara isqe ka, isqe ka dil mera, dil mera
iske uske yeh hisse me, tere mere yeh kisse me
maula sikhe bin, sikhe bin de sikha

Raghav was now busy in his own thoughts and was taking sips of his coffee. But this time Kalpi looked at Raghav. His face was shinig bright in the full moon light and he looked peaceful and content. His usual stiff shoulders were relaxed and she was seeing that same Raghav which she had seen on the outing night. The old Raghav. She studied his features. He looked handsome in beard and his smile had the genuity and trueness. He looked calm and nobody can say who is looking him right now that he is one arrogant businessman to work with. She rested her hand on her cheek beneath the chin and took support of her thighs and looked at him. Suddenly she realised what she was doing and smiled shaking her head in disbelief that she was actually openly staring a guy.

naina laage toh jaage bina dori ya dhaage
bandhte hai do naina khwaab se
na ata ho, na pata ho, kore naino me koi aa base
naina laage toh jaage bina dori ya dhaage
bandhte hai do naina khwaab se
na ata ho, na pata ho, kore naino me koi aa base
iska uska na iska hai, jaane kitna hai kiska hai
kaisi bhasha me, bhasha me hai likha, yeh isq yeh
iske uske yeh hisse me, tere mere yeh kisse me
maula sikhe bin, sikhe bih de sikha

After ocassionaly stealing glances at each other they finally looked at each other at the same time and the moment froze.

"A person who has been all alone since years tend to forget the feeling of love. Wjat Raghav and Kalpi are feeling is nothing less than love but both had stayed alone. They were cared by their loved ones but the feeling of being loved by someone special never came in their life nor they tried to experience it. Their priorities before meeting each other were to build their career and make a name for themselves. To achieve something in society was their aim. But after meeting each and other and what transpired after that changed their priorities. They had build walls and didn't allow anyone to know their pain but they met in sich a strange way that they themselves didn't know when they made a place from themselves in each others heart. A place that is special and can be only given to one with whom you see your future with."

Thanks & Enjoy Reading 😊 Edited by b.baheti - 9 years ago
sweet1308 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow kalpi outburst made rag realized that he forget the party n they decided it as kalpi want
Kalpi decide t stay back as she also miss rag
M finally the start t stare at each other
Update soon 
Too good
Edited by sweet1308 - 9 years ago