2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
PLEASE RATE AND GIVE YOUR COMMENTS. 
I have not seen the epi yet, only read the LU by Sutapa. Seems to be a good one as the Agnis are all together and staying with Varad at his flat. Kalkush drama, IS...needs an asst asap as he is swamped with work, old Agni maid sacked...

will try to see today or will update my views tom. Pls do give your comments on today's epi ebpians.

I liked the epi Nim. The epi made sense. 5 from me
Gave 4 nimmo. 
NA tells shlok that they have to be careful when dealing with IS..and shlok asking anjali why  she send astha behind him...for which Anjali's replies to calm his hot temper, varad also tells him Is is powerful as he has money and the power of attorney with him..so they have to somehow enter their inside circle and win their trust and take that power of attorney. 
Sojal asks NA to persuade shlok to come with them and kavya tells that she can't be without her chacha and chachi ..he agrees.
K is in tears EBP..threatens to give the property to mala..
IS and thakumaa plotting to make sure agnis never rear their head..and shows the pic of Mota bhai and Rekha .sita saw the pic and panicked and fired from job  when thakumaa realizes she was working for agnis.,she may spill the beans to ashlok that they r not recognized.

Agnis all united in dinner with only the males siting...kavya comes NA takes her to his lap and decides to feed her 👏 and asks everybody yo sit with them.astha promptly takes over the serving and completely ignored by akdu..he didn't ask her to sit and eat  and that irritated me..cvs. 😡 Don't forget ashlok  please..
Astha after getting some interview lessons from PD goes for the interview for ISs PA in a modern avatar..short skirt..I liked her smokey eyes..
See it when u get time nimmo..waiting for ur take .missed ur rate the episode eventhough u informed us..felt something lacking today in IF in the evening..missed u
Edited by Honeypot - 9 years ago
5 nimmy. i liked the epi. the dinner was very good.i think maid will tell them about, that IS unaware of real aashlok.   loved aastha in western outfit. she looks hot and sexy.
Excellent. V nice episode. Missing ashlok romance. Looks like shlok forgot to pay attention to his biwi once he saw his baba.
😡
 From
 Me

It was very good episode !!!!

BADI BAHU with same expression and body language asked BABA & BAWJI to  come to  their flat.

NOTICEABLE  change in AGNI:

BABA went back next to BIWI ANJALI  and declared that he  would   be  with his BACCHA wherever he was !!!!

BADA beta Pleaded to Aayi !!!! 
 AYI in return  looked at  Chhooti BAHU;. - Chhoti Bahu gave assurance thru her eyes to AYI.
 Now Little Angel Pleaded to  AKDU CHACHU . CHACHU like a  patnibrata PATI looked  at PATNIJI . Patniji gave permission thru her eye expression !!! Chhachu then  agreed to go  for the sake of the  Little ANGEL !!!! - It was  a very sweet and nice scene   !!!!!! - family gatherings  !!!!!!

Then boring THAKUMA & IS -   stupid conv in context of MB photo !!!!!

However THAKUMA decided to hire one female PA for IS !!!!!! - Hence our TINY got prepared by  Expert PD for interview for IS's PA role !!!!!

Assthu  , you are only meant to be for your  AKDU !!!!!! - you need to control him ,  calm him down & direct   him !!!!!

Kalindi ma got heart attack   by her spoiled Brat's activities !!!! - Now  Aasthu came to her mind after having a set back from  her spoiled son!!!!

BEST SCENE OF THE  EPISODE :

AGNI dinning together in Varad's flat 

AYI happy to see her family together - Geetantanjali was very natural !!!!
 Aasthu as a Chhoti bahu took full responsibility of serving dinner !!!!
  BABA  trying his best to change his  bad habbits - Anjali Noticed It !!!
 BABA's modern  attitude and feeding Kabya made  Aasthu &  AKDU - bit parishan!!!!

Every body started eating together, except   AAsthu serving  everybody & standing behind DADA -, not behind PD ( noticeable !!!!!)

AKDU  completely ignored BIWI - he got his BABA - toy back  , now he did not want his barbie doll any more ( Behaving like that!!!) !!!!

Shlokie  & his his biwi were physically present, but a bit detached  !!!!!
 When baba was feeding Kabya - everybody was looking at  BABAt very happily with  a very happy smilling face. Aasthu was looking at them with a  smilling but a sad face !!!!! Shlokie was looking at  BABA with very very strange expression - not happy, but a bit detached with a pinch of suspicion !!!!! -  I might be wrong to read his expression

It was really nice to watch All agnis under the same roof !!!!!

I enjoyed the episode !!!!!!

STILL  AMABASHYA  in  AHILYA NIVAS  !!!!!! Waiting for PURNIMA !!!!! 

MONDAY SHLOKIE's  MOON will go to  SARKER INSTITUTE !!!!!

Very good as it was balanced with both Agnis and Sarcars!!
All is well at the Agnis household in Varad's apartment. Rani is fired and some Shonto is coming from Kolkatta! Astha is late as usual for her interview! Will Thakurma then consider her for the teachers job!
Why is the interview for the PA being held at the mansion instead of the office. Waiting to know how Shlok gets a job with IS..
Nimmy I gave it 4 
The reason -  Shlok ignoring Aastha during the dinner scene irritated me a lot.
Originally posted by BabyBearFan

Very good as it was balanced with both Agnis and Sarcars!!
All is well at the Agnis household in Varad's apartment. Rani is fired and some Shonto is coming from Kolkatta! Astha is late as usual for her interview! Will Thakurma then consider her for the teachers job!
Why is the interview for the PA being held at the mansion instead of the office. Waiting to know how Shlok gets a job with IS..
Saji never ever ask logical questions...who in the world does their interviews at their house..especially they r saying its a big educational institute..I too think as she is late she wont be able to land in that job,l think Maybe the children won't pass their school interview and she may help them, to get the teachers job.
Gave five 
Good Agni  scne for first five mins and last two mins...
Liked kalkush and mala scene also...

Missed ur rate me ! Forum was dull without u...come back soon 

Edited by Dogan1 - 9 years ago