I hate radha and the producers - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by skanthan

Some viewers are saying that Radha is pregnant as she is already showing a baby bump. But I really have not noticed any such bump.

Yes, fahima was saying that and she was saying that a pregnant woman can lead a normal life depending on woman's health. That is the reason I had surfed about it in the net.

Pregnancy is not an illness but the woman gets morning sickness & I did not see Radha getting it. Anyway we have to wait n see.
Sooner or later, we will know what is really going on. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by krkavita

They are also keeping Radha thinking that she might change her attitude but she is getting worse day by day. I can tolerate everything but not lies & deceit.

Finally what do the Modi's want to do with Radha and her child. Will they keep Radha with them. Then what will be her status in the family. If they want to keep the child and send the mother away , I think that would be the most cruel thing to do even with someone like Radha.
Why is Pari falling off an amazing scene though?
Originally posted by krkavita

By chance if Radha dies after delivery(if at all she is really pregnant) then I think she might realize her mistake & give the kid to Gopi.

I hope that's is what will happen lol:)Good idea though๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by MADHYAMAVATHI

Finally what do the Modi's want to do with Radha and her child. Will they keep Radha with them. Then what will be her status in the family. If they want to keep the child and send the mother away , I think that would be the most cruel thing to do even with someone like Radha.

Yes I agree with you. But Radha does not have any motherly feeling towards the child. She herself has admitted that she is only using the child as a pawn & will continue to do so. She does not even know what is true love. Tripti has confessed twice that she had killed Umang. She tried to kill Radha saying that Umang is her husband & she became her soutan after marrying Umang.

She was also admitted in mental asylum and does not have a sound mind. That is why the Modis took this decision. If Radha wants to be loved, she should also show her love.
I also hate radha and her bg track.Edited by Sonarikafan - 9 years ago
I also hate Radha & her bg sound. Her smirks & triumphant faces are very disgusting. She thinks she is too smart but actually she is not.๐Ÿ˜ก