Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

on Mihir matter BOTH raman n ishita ws correct..!! Ishita's idealism clashed with Raman's pracitcality..!! n i love IshRa when BOTH r at equals n today ws one such aftr hell long time n thty i loved IshRa as IshRa after ages n ages...!! be it their fight infront of shagun or their fight @bedroom..!! lik accident track i could totally connect with BOTH Raman n Ishita, for FIRST TIME in THIS TRACK i could connect with BOTH Raman n Ishita in both IshRa scenes showed tonite..!! i would hv seriously made topic had i ws nt restricted with milestone chakkar πŸ˜†

Haha looks like TRPs gave a big wakeup call to cvs who r meherbaan to give some logical reasoning in this track finally. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mnr123

Haha looks like TRPs gave a big wakeup call to cvs who r meherbaan to give some logical reasoning in this track finally. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

indeed for first time i felt lik CVs DO HV A DIRECTION..TRP drop ws NEEDED n result is epis lik today..!! forum reactions ws expected...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...dnt go by tht if u hvnt seen epi..!!
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Today I loved their fighting.. Really like Ishita and Raman.. 

Don't kill me if i say i was bit sick of their over sugary talks .. Ishra USP is their Nok-JHOK...

Difference of opinion fights is very common between couples.. In real life some couples fights are more entertaining and adventures than this
Ex- my husband ' uncle and aunt: when they fight both of them throw stuff like - plate, pillow, spoon to each other, and people present in their fight usually ran here and there to save themselves.. I know it is weird and not acceptable. But one more fact is both of them are married for more than 35 years..

SO YE FIGHT TOH KUCH BHI NAHI HAI.

I hope people who were getting panic attacks , must got some relief after watching yesterday episode...

WELCOME BACK JKR, AND RKBπŸ˜ƒ 
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayu1982

Don't kill me if i say i was bit sick of their over sugary talks .. Ishra USP is their Nok-JHOK...

Difference of opinion fights is very common between couples.. In real life some couples fights are more entertaining and adventures than this
Ex- my husband ' uncle and aunt: when they fight both of them throw stuff like - plate, pillow, spoon to each other, and people present in their fight usually ran here and there to save themselves.. I know it is weird and not acceptable. But one more fact is both of them are married for more than 35 years..

I hope people who were getting panic attacks , must got some relief after watching yesterday episode...

@bold..
this is wht i loved wht CVs tried to convey today...n the fight looked convincing SOLELY coz BOTH r right in their stands on mihir matter..!! n both convincingly explained y they feel wht they think is right..!! i ws seriously surprised by this 11pm slot standard IshRa scene i saw today out of the blue aftr ages..!! for once i will say WELL DONE CVs...πŸ‘πŸ‘...so happy to see RKB&JKR BACK..!!
--Megha-- thumbnail

I agree n when Ishra can fight in front of whole airport toh yeh toh kuch nahi hai πŸ€£
mayu1982 thumbnail
@ Nikki: It is not that we having personal grudges against cv ( woh bhi hai taklu se but still) but none of us are following this rule- no matter what we will only criticise CV even for good show.

Same goes with the characters as well. If character actions, reactions and dialogue delivery are logical then why anyone will criticise them. For ex-Both of them are right and wrong in this fight. Instead of going into details why, how and etc, I just enjoyed the scene.

If they show us quality scene then we will appreciate their work with all our heart and brainπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mayu1982 - 9 years ago
mayu1982 thumbnail

I agree n when Ishra can fight in front of whole airport toh yeh toh kuch nahi hai πŸ€£

@ Megha : par airport par Shagun nahi thi.. πŸ€£πŸ€£isliye no objection to fight in public place
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

@ Nikki: It is not that we having personal grudges against cv ( woh bhi hai taklu se but still) but none of us are following this rule- no matter what we will only criticise CV even for good show.

Same goes with the characters as well. If character actions, reactions and dialogue delivery are logical then why anyone will criticise them. For ex-Both of them are right and wrong in this fight. Instead of going into details why, how and etc, I just enjoyed the scene.

If they show us quality scene then we will not appreciate their work with all our heart and brainπŸ˜ƒ

exactly...if v had grudges permanently against CVs n Ishita,then v could hv aaram se said ki Raman is right as alwz tonite πŸ˜†...but did we?NO..!! forum is dramatic as alwz..!! but i am happy to see such gine chune sensible topics n discussions for the awesome IshRa scenes tonite...
Nikki_Titli thumbnail

IshRa fight?NO..it ws JM fightin with JK(Joru Kumar)where only JM ws talkin n beatin n wht not n JK ws on mute mode...such a HORRIBLE scene it ws..plz dnt evn compare tonites CLASSY scene of IshRa with tht TRASHY airport sceneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aaj ka scene u can call as IshRa fight scene as BOTH did talkin n BOTH were sensible as per their characterization(11pm slot ones i meant)n thtsy i loved INSPITE OF they fightin infront of shagun...infact cherry on the cake ws BOTH shuttin up shagun whenvr madam tried to interefere πŸ˜†
--Megha-- thumbnail

@ Megha : par airport par Shagun nahi thi.. πŸ€£πŸ€£isliye no objection to fight in public place

Sorry Ishra were not fighting in airport, Raman was getting beaten by Ishita πŸ˜† so technically it was not a fight.sorry My bad. πŸ˜†