Episode 1180 to be aired on 18th January, 2015 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Aur ha..welcome toh banta hein sis..

I dunt get how and in which Speed CID transformed into AAHAT...
kya yaar...😡
FW does not get the Difference between the Genre of Both these Projects...😵
I m not much Like ABHIJEET Sir New Avtar and His New Scolding Mood as He used so many TU kinda words which is Not Suitable for Him either J used such Languague for Pankaj was also Unacceptable... 
Originally posted by gadhadada

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I dunt get how and in which Speed CID transformed into AAHAT...</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">kya yaar...😡</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">FW does not get the Difference between the Genre of Both these Projects...😵</font>
<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I m not much Like ABHIJEET Sir New Avtar and His New Scolding Mood as He used so many TU kinda words which is Not Suitable for Him either J used such Languague for Pankaj was also Unacceptable...</font>

Bath toh sahi ye, It was like not scolding but taking a part in it unnecessarily..Edited by binod.abhijeet - 9 years ago
Kya sach mein...??
Abhijeet has changed...??😲 😭
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

Kya sach mein...??
Abhijeet has changed...??😲 😭

no no not changed, actually in that particularly i think it was the moment into the pankaj ..so...

@ANAMIKA... Yes it was Not looking Suitable for Abhijeet Sir...😔

@BINOD... Yes looking really Unacceptable...😒
No new experiment with Abhijeet's character...fw plz...😔
Ya gd and anamika sis, i am tired of this atma and experimenting with character..
Originally posted by binod.abhijeet

Ya gd and anamika sis, i am tired of this atma and experimenting with character..

aatma is Completely Pagalpan...😡😡😡
This ghost stuff has bored me to the core.