Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Badala thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: GETGOIN

wat's ur fav food saumya n wisu? 

tanna ko toh upen dubagaya hai...no hope πŸ˜”...ya pyaare has gone chup chap these days aur host bhi aisi mili hai who has problem in his clapping when karishma made a point πŸ˜²...n  apparently he was talking rude the most in caller task πŸ˜²...i mean wat is she watching πŸ˜²...farah is a big time flop host πŸ€’...she was as pathetic as her flim's script πŸ€’...kuch points lao toh acha wala lao na...paka dala usne yaar πŸ€’...she clearly hates Tanna, Pritam n Ali and loves Gautam, Rahul n Dimpy...i mean if it was upto her woh toh Dimpy ko strongest player banati uss task mein ... fact clear hai Dimpy ne kuch task nahi kiya n interrrupted karishma while she was on the task...toh why she isn't weak player? coz she was fighting to talk to rahul instead of sambhawana? πŸ˜²...agar team ki itni hi fikar hai toh koi bhi ho on recieving end she should have done that naπŸ₯±.
well this is what happens when a show is hosted by blind fan girl πŸ₯±...she will never be able to fill in salman's shoe n that is clear...par she is setting a low standard of hosting in bigg boss hostory...abb toh uske aage jo bhi aayega mujhe uski hosting shayad pasand hi aayega πŸ˜‘
A big πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Farah Khan

My favorite food... difficult... I am foodie... and its very difficult for me to choose one or a particular type πŸ˜† But well, if I still have to , I would say anything my nani makes. SHe is an absolute darling and a wonderful cook. πŸ˜³ 
COming on to the show, Its turning crappy. Salman was the best yaar. Farah toh chadh hi jaati hai. Salman bhi gussa hota tha but Farah toh is bully yaar. She almost bullied Tanna Pritam and Ali. 
She loves Gautam for no reason at all. Sambahavna suddenly is in love with Dimpy. Dimpy should have talked to Sambhavna but alas! wo bhi Rahul ke saath thoda cosy hona chahti in the task. 

Have you noticed she is acting too nice with Rahul suddenly, out of blue.

And Pritam was clapping when Karishma made a point and not when they lost the task. What is wrong with Farah. 

I dont even want to compare her hosting to that of Salman's. She was so mean and she was pouncing on them. She was stuck to her points and not even listening to the one in front. Instead she was forcing her opinions on everyone and the public. A few things she said ki janta ko aisa lag raha hai and I was like dude! who're you talking baout.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wisian

Meraa toh episode bhi dekhney ka mann nahin hai... Besides, abhi tak bartan nahin dhoye hain mainey kal ke? Ab batao Saumya, tumhara bartan dhoney ka mann kar rahaa hai? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Coincidentally I just finished washing dishes after food. If you want , I can give you a helping hand. πŸ˜ƒ
Badala thumbnail

saumya...apni review nahi dogi show ki? πŸ€”

Something went wrong with my mobile phone and IF. I was logging in and it said you are logged in but was not letting me post anything. πŸ˜‘
Badala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cloudy.Night

haan haan kch Gauti ki buraai karo ye b Gauti hater nikli πŸ₯±

🀣 🀣 Tell me what you like about Gautam? except of course his looks that I dont find good but anyhow , we cant rate it. 
leaving Gauti aside...
πŸ€— πŸ€—  kemon achho, ki sob chochhe. 
Wisian thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

tawa naan reciepe please πŸ˜³...i don't have oven ya tandoor ...will it be similar to tandoors any how? πŸ€”

Alright... I'll tell you how to do this... But pehley tell me somethings:
What kind of curd do you have? Do you make it at home, or do you buy it?
What kind of yeast do you get in your city? The dry one or the wet one? 
Do you have a weighing scale in your kitchen, or should I give approximate volume measures only?
Do you eat eggs? 

Wisian thumbnail

u prayed for me during ur vraats? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­
u r so sweet n nice wisu πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
tumhe toh meri prayer bhi lagg jaaye πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Actually, sach boloon ... Raat ko prayer kartey waqt mainey sirf apney liye pray karaa tha... πŸ˜” *Sorry*

Lekin vrat kartey waqt - tumharey baarey mein bhi socha tha... like, the thing about shivji ki kripaa for both of us... woh vrat ke dauraan sochaa tha... πŸ€— πŸ€—scahhi mein... 
Wisian thumbnail

wisu make some halwa today n eat it...m in mood for halwa myself today 

Kheer banaayi mainey kal raat... Ghee khatam ho gayaa tha - just had enough for lighting a diyaa, isliye halwaa nahin banaayaa, isiliye halwa had to be ruled out...
Next week tak, I will try to make ghee... Uskey baad, I will make halwaa... πŸ˜ƒ
Wisian thumbnail

aagayi gulati's fan πŸ₯±

Kuchh nayaa sunao mata ji... Tumhara footage artist to TV par bhi nahin dikhaayaa jaa rahaa hai aaj-kal... 
Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

A few things she said ki janta ko aisa lag raha hai and I was like dude! who're you talking baout.

πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

This thing really gets my goat too... 
Merey behalf mein toh farah naa hi boley toh accha... πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜Ž
Wisian thumbnail

Originally posted by: _saumya_

[πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Coincidentally I just finished washing dishes after food. If you want , I can give you a helping hand. πŸ˜ƒ

LOL... Kitni acchi ho tum... β­οΈ
Mainey dho liye saare bartan... Poora din lagaa ke... πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†