Sitcom Sitters Chat Club #3 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Wisian

Aaj I have invited friends over for dinner and I've planned a fairly elaborate menu... Kachodiyaan with aloo-tamatar ki sabji, piste-ki-barfi, and almond milk-shake for starters. Garlic naan and shahi paneer for the main course. And a ginger-orange souffl with chocolate cream for dessert. 
But - abhi tak, kaam par hi hoon. πŸ€ͺ How will I manage to get back home, finish all the cooking, and be ready for dinner? πŸ€”
u better hurrythen...leave from work n still get into the work at kitchen πŸ˜›
nahi toh pizza, coke n ice cream khila ke bhejna padega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
i m in mood for hot n sour soup ...aah winters 
Originally posted by GETGOIN

u better hurrythen...leave from work n still get into the work at kitchen πŸ˜›
nahi toh pizza, coke n ice cream khila ke bhejna padega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Nahin ... promise karaa tha that I will cook Indian food. Banaa bhi diyaa... Abhi gaye hain sab log - raat ke 02:30 baj rahey hain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I like this thread... Doosri jagah par post karney ka bhi mann nahin hai mera... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Nahin ... promise karaa tha that I will cook Indian food. Banaa bhi diyaa... Abhi gaye hain sab log - raat ke 02:30 baj rahey hain... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow dinner @02:30 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...breakfast bhi khilake bheja ya nahi? πŸ˜‰ 

I like this thread... Doosri jagah par post karney ka bhi mann nahin hai mera... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Wisu πŸ€—
Doosri jagah matlab BB forum na? 
aaj mere post pe i saw Trash Bin section 😲 ... udhar ek post hai mera πŸ˜²...trash on 16-1-2015 πŸ˜²...WTH πŸ˜‘...i have one post at 7th Jan on PUS n this...ye kya ho raha hai? πŸ˜²πŸ˜­
it's so nice to be here πŸ˜³
Don't talk about food. It makes me hungry πŸ˜†
WHAT'S with everyone in house. No one is up to the mark. Tanna busy with uppi. Dimpy ki toh bakwaas sun k kaam pak gaye hai mere. Haath dho k karishma k peechhe pad gai hai bekar me WO bhi. Pritam toh kitna kam dikh raha hai but I am glad that he is not involved in these dumb acts. 

But uppi, everyone's man these days. Not a single girl in house says anything against him. And the way he is getting tanna is incredible when he said that tanna should patch up with Dimpy before she gets to take a decision, I was 😲 he was just another contestant but this time he is back with wisdom. He has got the game right this time. He was too emotional and personal last time.

Pyare ji, I hope kuchh karein Aur limelight me ayein
wat's ur fav food saumya n wisu? 
tanna ko toh upen dubagaya hai...no hope πŸ˜”...ya pyaare has gone chup chap these days aur host bhi aisi mili hai who has problem in his clapping when karishma made a point πŸ˜²...n  apparently he was talking rude the most in caller task πŸ˜²...i mean wat is she watching πŸ˜²...farah is a big time flop host πŸ€’...she was as pathetic as her flim's script πŸ€’...kuch points lao toh acha wala lao na...paka dala usne yaar πŸ€’...she clearly hates Tanna, Pritam n Ali and loves Gautam, Rahul n Dimpy...i mean if it was upto her woh toh Dimpy ko strongest player banati uss task mein ... fact clear hai Dimpy ne kuch task nahi kiya n interrrupted karishma while she was on the task...toh why she isn't weak player? coz she was fighting to talk to rahul instead of sambhawana? πŸ˜²...agar team ki itni hi fikar hai toh koi bhi ho on recieving end she should have done that naπŸ₯±.
well this is what happens when a show is hosted by blind fan girl πŸ₯±...she will never be able to fill in salman's shoe n that is clear...par she is setting a low standard of hosting in bigg boss hostory...abb toh uske aage jo bhi aayega mujhe uski hosting shayad pasand hi aayega πŸ˜‘
A big πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ to Farah Khan
Originally posted by GETGOIN

wow dinner @02:30 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...breakfast bhi khilake bheja ya nahi? πŸ˜‰ 

Dinner toh 8:oo pm par shuru kar diyaa tha... 
Khatam kartey-kartey 11 baj gaye... Phir hum logon ne taash khelaa - ghadi-gahdi chai pi, aur dekhtey-dekhtey, it was already 02:30. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Aisaa sukh mujhe budhaapey ke dino mein bhi milega - kisey pataa tha? πŸ˜³πŸ˜³